Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Been working though .

Its a really well done game that's mainly from the wife's perspective, I won't go into details but the author is top tier so give it a go.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Nope, I use Textractor and Translation Aggregator for a machine translation. I have 4 different outputs for Translation Aggregator which pretty much covers any issue one translation site might give me.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Its on my list, hopefully I'll get to it soon.
Started it and tbh if you like straight shota you might like it, not so much for the NTR tho (at least for now as the game's played from mom's pov mostly as of now) and as @FreakyOne has said, we probably shouldn't talk about it much longer XD

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Anyone played it yet?
I gave up on Lilith's VNs a few years ago. Writing was never their strong point, but they had some kind of creativity when doing their scenarios. Not anymore.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This is REALLY good:

Do the first option with Matt start. There's a really really nice scene near the end. =)
Ok this thing is GOOOOOD

I started writing my own Side of the Story

Deres in the hat -> Matt-> Miranda-> Sarah-> Tom -> Miranda Again->Makeout Again->Sarah->Miranda->Nicole is where my side of the story will go - once it is aproved.

The best branch of it for me was Deres in the hat -> Matt-> Miranda-> Sarah-> Tom -> Miranda Again->You need to go pantless too.->Tom->Nicole->Sarah->Miranda->Matt->Tom - and anything that follows. (Miranda in the closet)

What do you mean there is nice scene near the end ?
This thing has like 1000 chapters ;] in hundreads of routes.

If you could provide good path for maximum NTR experience - I would be gratefull.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I gave up on Lilith's VNs a few years ago. Writing was never their strong point, but they had some kind of creativity when doing their scenarios. Not anymore.
I skipped it to the middle. It seems pretty boring. The woman is retarded. She's suppose to be a strong warrior. She's more like a weak bitch with short hair and these ugly ass tits that are too big that once she hits another 10 years on her, they'll sag like crazy. Why can't these people just stick with B cups. Christ.

I love her color palette and hair, but her character, her blackmail, the guy she's fucking. Pretty bad. Also limited choices.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ok this thing is GOOOOOD

I started writing my own Side of the Story

Deres in the hat -> Matt-> Miranda-> Sarah-> Tom -> Miranda Again->Makeout Again->Sarah->Miranda->Nicole is where my side of the story will go - once it is aproved.

The best branch of it for me was Deres in the hat -> Matt-> Miranda-> Sarah-> Tom -> Miranda Again->You need to go pantless too.->Tom->Nicole->Sarah->Miranda->Matt->Tom - and anything that follows. (Miranda in the closet)

What do you mean there is nice scene near the end ?
This thing has like 1000 chapters ;] in hundreads of routes.

If you could provide good path for maximum NTR experience - I would be gratefull.
You got it with the closet stuff hehe.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Started it and tbh if you like straight shota you might like it, not so much for the NTR tho (at least for now as the game's played from mom's pov mostly as of now) and as @FreakyOne has said, we probably shouldn't talk about it much longer XD
I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about the overall game, maybe just stay away from the hot topics.

What do you mean " played from mom's pov mostly as of now", I assume we play as the other women at some point?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about the overall game, maybe just stay away from the hot topics.

What do you mean " played from mom's pov mostly as of now", I assume we play as the other women at some point?
Absolutely no idea, i didn't get to that point yet, so far it's been only the mom getting some action, the nurse - not yet. I only meant that we don't get the son's pov.
I agree that the game isn't that great, but art is pretty refreshing looking that it's a taimanin game

Angmir

May 29, 2017
or's other works are g
You got it with the closet stuff hehe.
I am both glad - that I found it
And dissapointed - that there is nothing more ;p (I guess I will have to write it myself)

Any other stories on this site that have nice NTR leanings like this one ?

this looks promissing, but I am kind of reluctant to read 1000 pages of content - not knowing if I even stumble on the good stuff. (aka NTR, stealth sex, cheating, reluctant)

Dont want to shill ;p - but here is my chapter

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I skipped it to the middle. It seems pretty boring. The woman is retarded. She's suppose to be a strong warrior. She's more like a weak bitch with short hair and these ugly ass tits that are too big that once she hits another 10 years on her, they'll sag like crazy. Why can't these people just stick with B cups. Christ.

I love her color palette and hair, but her character, her blackmail, the guy she's fucking. Pretty bad. Also limited choices.
That is basically all of Lilith's VNs for the last 6 or 7 years.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe this is the wrong place for this, but you guys have any good films or series that includes ntr/cheating/cuckolding? Not japanese anime, but western.

Reactions: zebucetiva

FreakyOne

Dec 22, 2017
Maybe this is the wrong place for this, but you guys have any good films or series that includes ntr/cheating/cuckolding? Not japanese anime, but western.
Under tab are some notable examples for you. is worth watching.

Reactions: zebucetiva
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes