Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 24, 2018
Very recently I have discovered a series named by The_Paperback_Writer on Literotica. Definitely recommend it. Character development is mediocre but it captures cuckspace mentality really good.

Reactions: Idontknowme

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Guys, including cleanfeel Ignazzio Kara Zor-El
I have updated first post. Please tell me your feedback. What to add, change, remove? There is big list made by Kara, I may ask staff/mods to move it to second place in this thread. (https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/post-342075)
Looks good.

I only disagree with most of the games you mentioned. Specially Tsumamigui 3 and Heartful Maman, that are very weak in terms of NTR. But it's a matter of personal preference. I just can't believe Gatenkei isn't mentioned there.

And I also disagree with the list of Western games you linked. Most of the games are just bad and I don't even consider a lot of them NTR. But I know most people disagree with my views here.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Is there a manhwa with a male point of view only or close to it? and thanks for recommend that site.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Looks good.

I only disagree with most of the games you mentioned. Specially Tsumamigui 3 and Heartful Maman, that are very weak in terms of NTR. But it's a matter of personal preference. I just can't believe Gatenkei isn't mentioned there.

And I also disagree with the list of Western games you linked. Most of the games are just bad and I don't even consider a lot of them NTR. But I know most people disagree with my views here.
Well, ofc I added Gatenkei. Thx for tip. My games tbh was my list from 2y ago, so it may be biased. These games are at least completed and well made.
Which western ones I linked? Swing & Miss only because it is swapping. Since almost none of games are.

Any constructive criticism and improvement ideas are welcome, guys, Thx thedude

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks decent. When it comes to Japanese titles I would add True Blue and Triangle Blue but it's definitely informative enough at this point.

Reactions: VermillioN

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
For Japanese titles i would suggest the games from ANIM.teamMM who has ntr tag like for those who like swing and slow corruption to a fuckedup end and it work really good with machine translation (ITHVNR+ta and Textractor)

<-- This one is a feast for those who enjoy more of the mystery part of NTRs

Reactions: cleanfeel

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
For Japanese titles i would suggest the games from ANIM.teamMM who has ntr tag like for those who like swing and slow corruption to a fuckedup end and it work really good with machine translation (ITHVNR+ta and Textractor)

<-- This one is a feast for those who enjoy more of the mystery part of NTRs
Can't wait for Macho 2

Reactions: VermillioN

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Ignazzio @NTR best @NTR is love NTR is life @c4cuckold @garbelion03 @Voilsh @Firefly @imstilldreaming @Kara Zor-El @Mildlyvenomous123 @Durville @Eye-switcher @brynhildr @DiegoSaintE @userpass @ozzbrain @cleanfeel @Brucewills @dartred @leonhart025 @Stev1 @Fgdh @DarthSeduction @mike1991 @SvenVlad @LifeTime @law of ntr @TheMagister @mirandri @armion82 @Amanda Carter @hitmanbhi @sora21345 @yawningcanoe @thedude @Shirafune @numanumani, @TrueNemesis, stupid_army

NTR flare launched !
So, guys, lets seek "NTR curators" among us. I think we need:
1. Feedback to the first post.
2. NTR manga list
3. Confirmed NTR manhwa list (list I provided is not always NTR, https://f95zone.to/2711/post-1964687)
4. Up-to-date NTR western-games list, look at second post in this thread (outdated) https://f95zone.to/threads/2711/post-342075
5. NTR content in non-ero works like on anime-sharing ( )
6. Text/books/novels/movies with NTR
7. Some JAP works? There are so many, that we may skip that. Or not?

So I need some help in making quality NTR info.

Something WIKI-like here. So curator could start post and edit with up-to-date info, rest of ppl could feed him with info. I'll ask F95 staff to move valuable lists to the front.

So, if anyone interested, please tell us what part of NTR content he will take.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
@Ignazzio @NTR best @NTR is love NTR is life @c4cuckold @garbelion03 @Voilsh @Firefly @imstilldreaming @Kara Zor-El @Mildlyvenomous123 @Durville @Eye-switcher @brynhildr @DiegoSaintE @userpass @ozzbrain @cleanfeel @Brucewills @dartred @leonhart025 @Stev1 @Fgdh @DarthSeduction @mike1991 @SvenVlad @LifeTime @law of ntr @TheMagister @mirandri @armion82 @Amanda Carter @hitmanbhi @sora21345 @yawningcanoe @thedude @Shirafune @numanumani, @TrueNemesis, stupid_army

NTR flare launched !
2. NTR manga list
3. Confirmed NTR manhwa list (list I provided is not always NTR, https://f95zone.to/2711/post-1964687)
4. Up-to-date NTR western-games list, look at second post in this thread (outdated) https://f95zone.to/threads/2711/post-342075

Something WIKI-like here. So curator could start post and edit with up-to-date info, rest of ppl could feed him with info. I'll ask F95 staff to move valuable lists to the front.

Just have something editable and categories. Let people all add to it.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

NTR flare launched !
2. NTR manga list

Agree with Cobra,but:
1- Well done post
2- There are millions of NTR mangas
3-Yeah. The Sharehouse(my contribution)
4-For sure
5 & 6- PLEASE
7-Same as point 2.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
But the scene isn't canon. The dev only made it because it was a request from a high tier patron, I believe. But the game is good and it seems like it'll have NTR on the future.

Reactions: tylercurtis
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes