Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
what kind of articles you need?
cleanfeel
I was thinking about one/each person, who wants it, starts his own list as leader. Like Cleanfeel for text games or sex stories list. Then his post is moved to first page and he takes care of updating. Rest of community helps him. And we divide work between us. Stupid Army seems to be well-informed on doujins and jap games. Some other ppl in manhwa's. etc.
In case noone want's to take some work, I'll try to do it myself in first post, somehow.
It looks like western-games post is abandoned by Kara and we need new curator for it.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
cleanfeel
I was thinking about one/each person, who wants it, starts his own list as leader. Like Cleanfeel for text games or sex stories list. Then his post is moved to first page and he takes care of updating. Rest of community helps him. And we divide work between us. Stupid Army seems to be well-informed on doujins and jap games. Some other ppl in manhwa's. etc.
In case noone want's to take some work, I'll try to do it myself in first post, somehow.
It looks like western-games post is abandoned by Kara and we need new curator for it.
Instead of talking categories, it might be better you just elicit recommendations on this thread. Tagging things and linking things is the easy part imo. It's getting the quality NTR games that's hard. So much garbage out there.

Reactions: tylercurtis

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I'd be OK with just starting with a spreadsheet. We can all give like 3-4 games we remember / like.

Then on other columns, we have link, language, and finally category.

We don't need to prematurely have categories and owners before we have a list.

Reactions: sonicdriller03

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I'd be OK with just starting with a spreadsheet. We can all give like 3-4 games we remember / like.

Then on other columns, we have link, language, and finally category.

We don't need to prematurely have categories and owners before we have a list.
Well, I agree. I was trying doing sth with tools we have here. I asked devs if F95 has any wiki, w/o answer. So we need to find solution ourselfs. So, free wiki or google docs? What do you think ?

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
So I've recently become bored with the same old, same old, and decided to branch out to test some genre's that I have traditionally avoided. With that in mind, I decided to look into some NTR games. Some of the very first adult games I ever played were "Goblinboy's" and he has some NTR in those. However, the protagonist in his games are not total losers and actually get a lot of action. So, my question to you guys is this...

What are the best NTR games you can recommend where the protagonist is not a total weakling/loser and gets to participate in a lot of the action? I don't like those NTR games with weak, ineffective protagonists where most of the sexual content borders on voyeurism and the cuckold fetish. I like the element of sexual jealousy, but I also want the sexual element lol. Any thoughts? Not really interested in an esoteric discussion about what is or is not NTR, just looking for some recommendations, thanks.

Last edited:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
The first that comes to mind is definetely Triangle Blue. This one is in Japanese, though, but I believe you can play it with a translation aggregator.

Reactions: JG07

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So I've recently become bored with the same old, same old, and decided to branch out to test some genre's that I have traditionally avoided. With that in mind, I decided to look into some NTR games. Some of the very first adult games I ever played were "Goblinboy's" and he has some NTR in those. However, the protagonist in his games are not total losers and actually get a lot of action. So, my question to you guys is this...

What are the best NTR games you can recommend where the protagonist is not a total weakling/loser and gets to participate in a lot of the action? I don't like those NTR games with weak, ineffective protagonists where most of the sexual content borders on voyeurism and the cuckold fetish. I like the element of sexual jealousy, but I also want the sexual element lol. Any thoughts? Not really interested in an esoteric discussion about what is or is not NTR, just looking for some recommendations, thanks.

(mc's crap but he does get some action)

Last edited:
Reactions: JG07

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
Anybody know how to rum the GAM games pls?
I want to play the Goblinboy collection
Download the HTML Tads Player Kit (Just look those words up on google). It will be able to open the .gam files and play them. Then be prepared to have fun! I wish I could play all the GoblinBoy games again, they're fantastic, and honestly are still some of the best games I've ever played (School Dreams 1 and 3 have some of the best scenes of NTR I've come across in a western game).

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know what's going on with Escalayer R from Mangagamer?
It says translation 100% and edit 100%
Why is there no release date?

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
anyone know where i can download and ?
there is mega link for im afraid its corrupt when i try to extract :(

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, that was extremelly disappointing. The fiancee only fucks another dude if the fiance decides to share her? Where is the netorare in that. Really, I give up on seeing netorare on Western games.

And I hate sharing and when the dude enjoys seeing his girl sleeping with someone else. Another game crossed from my list, unfortunately. Thankfully, I decided to play this last version before deciding to support the dev.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes