Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sorry, so an example would be the MC watching their spouse cheat on them unwillingly. Like he walked in on the act of cheating and the spouse and the bull keep going.
Thats gonna be anything netorare but at the end of the game. Kinda hard to pinpoint with the current tag system, but once the new tags are out, it should be a bit easier.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Thats gonna be anything netorare but at the end of the game. Kinda hard to pinpoint with the current tag system, but once the new tags are out, it should be a bit easier.
Where can we read about new tags? I'm guessing this is netori vs netorare vs netorase

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Is there a category for NTR Where the cuckold is forced?
When i want something like that i normally combine the tags Netorare+Humiliation.
If we are talking about games, the male protagonist is normally the way to go if you want focus on the cuckold. Henteria Chronicles and NTRRPG are good suggestions for that.

Reactions: LordFrz

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
didnt notice because ive been playing starfield, but dorgel has a new post, sadly it's not about melpheus
the new game looks nice tho but likely not to everyone's taste - real-time battle with groping, restraint and forced sex
looks like if fmc gets restrained, controls move to mc and you can attempt to save fmc, or maybe not i didnt bother reading, just check the video in the post

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I wonder what happened to the developer of Black Rune... He's been inactive in twitter for months now.
He has been inactive on Ci-EN and Pixiv too.

Hopefully, he is fine and is simply busy or have other priorities in IRL. Would be nice of him to at least update us about his status as we are invested/interested (more or less). Unlike some Developers, such as Hanataka.

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I wonder what happened to the developer of Black Rune... He's been inactive in twitter for months now.
Probably hiding in a cave because failed again with deadlines instead of being honest with his supporters.
When I read his going to pause Black Runes develoment and go to a side proyect. My thoughts go exactly what he doing now: No delivering the game in the date he promised and go progressive silent in all his socials networks.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
He has been inactive on Ci-EN and Pixiv too.

Hopefully, he is fine and is simply busy or have other priorities in IRL. Would be nice of him to at least update us about his status as we are invested/interested (more or less). Unlike some Developers, such as Hanataka.
Probably hiding in a cave because failed again with deadlines instead of being honest with his supporters.
When I read his going to pause Black Runes develoment and go to a side proyect. My thoughts go exactly what he doing now: No delivering the game in the date he promised and go progressive silent in all his socials networks.
These are my thoughts as well , glad to see people still checking on the development . Right now, Im trying to lean on the optimistic side. It's unfortunate to see this project removed/forgotten after all the hype.

If the developer is still silent after Q4, I'm gonna call it abandoned in my point of view.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yep, I'm of the mind that if you arent 1000% sure of a release date, then don't give one. People are way happier getting a surprise release than a delayed one. When I saw him switch to a side project I figured he probably either had writers block or bugs that were frustrating him. Which happens, but thats why you dont set hard release dates until your just fixing basic things like spell checking.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Yep, I'm of the mind that if you arent 1000% sure of a release date, then don't give one. People are way happier getting a surprise release than a delayed one. When I saw him switch to a side project I figured he probably either had writers block or bugs that were frustrating him. Which happens, but thats why you dont set hard release dates until your just fixing basic things like spell checking.
This becomes more the case as certain individuals who happens to have a "Perfectionist" streak, or some cases that causes you to get bothered by tiny misspellings and graphical inconsistencies and so on. And these cases can range from minor to extremes. Not many considers this to be a possibility for even Developers.

Reactions: LordFrz

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
This becomes more the case as certain individuals who happens to have a "Perfectionist" streak, or some cases that causes you to get bothered by tiny misspellings and graphical inconsistencies and so on. And these cases can range from minor to extremes. Not many considers this to be a possibility for even Developers.
Oh that's right, I think I remember him mentioning that he's a perfectionist in nature. Worst case scenario is, most of the mistakes/problems he's currently having is eating him up inside, which really sucks. Anyway, all we can do is assume things for now.

To be fair, he did grind a lot from the early months ,and constantly updating people in twitter. I really hope he's just in a long hiatus.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Oh that's right, I think I remember him mentioning that he's a perfectionist in nature. Worst case scenario is, most of the mistakes/problems he's currently having is eating him up inside, which really sucks. Anyway, all we can do is assume things for now.

To be fair, he did grind a lot from the early months ,and constantly updating people in twitter. I really hope he's just in a long hiatus.
Agreed. A vacation to clear ones head. Play some games, go out on a tour or whatever you fancy to reinvigorate yourself.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes