Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Do you guys have a list of upcoming games scheduled for this month? I only know Gaptax's.

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
When i want something like that i normally combine the tags Netorare+Humiliation.
If we are talking about games, the male protagonist is normally the way to go if you want focus on the cuckold. Henteria Chronicles and NTRRPG are good suggestions for that.
I Heard HC is good but doesn't actually have cuckold(done knowingly in front of MC) and more MC voyeurism and spying on it happening. Last I heard at least.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Hi good people, I'm looking for a ntr game of which I totally forgot the name (and yes, I extensively searched for it using various filters, but with no luck). In the story you could choose a path at the beginning (cheating/ntr, sharing and pure or something like that) and manage your wife love ad respect through choices. You could bang the wife and a student and blackmail a drug addicted fellow teacher who was spying on you for the antagonist (female principal who could even have sex with your wife). It might or might not be abandoned, I really don't remember... Thanks in advance

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi good people, I'm looking for a ntr game of which I totally forgot the name (and yes, I extensively searched for it using various filters, but with no luck). In the story you could choose a path at the beginning (cheating/ntr, sharing and pure or something like that) and manage your wife love ad respect through choices. You could bang the wife and a student and blackmail a drug addicted fellow teacher who was spying on you for the antagonist (female principal who could even have sex with your wife). It might or might not be abandoned, I really don't remember... Thanks in advance
Watching my wife, probably.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes