Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 21, 2022
I was under the impression that most people in this thread already played Belfast NTR. I didn't expect so many to want it.
It's a shitty MTL, too, so I'm sorry if it didn't match your expectation.

I can't send a DM to you. Check your 'Privacy' setting and make sure 'Start conversations with you' is set as 'Members only'.

Can you DM me too?

Alzmdkd

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone know what to do after Area 2 replaces bandit enemies with plant-like enemy sprites?

Also, how does one wipe out their party? Area 1/Cave has H-enemies but it's virtually impossible to trigger them since your party doesn't loose. Even turning of the auto(heal would be great
Press g and the first option will tell you what to do in the main missions and before the goblin boss on the right there is a blue circle where you can change your party

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
How's the game compared to AE1 or any of the Parallel Fantasy games?
I heard that:
1) It's buggy as all hell
2) Doesn't have battle fuck

Now I'm not sure about the second claim tbh. I can't even remember if his previous games had any (the last one I played was arms devicer).

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I downloaded from and I used katfile to download it. Even though it said slow download was 1.5 hours Idk what happened and my download finished in 2 mins
Can confirm, very fast download with katfile. Either katfile is busted, or maybe the upload had some sort of premium account.

Ill give the game a go tomara, thx.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Been trying to find a game I played a while back. But the hardrive with a bunch of my old played games died, and I dont remember the name.

MC and his wife are adventurers and come to a town. The wife is the strong one. The first thing you do outside the town is save a wizard girl from being raped by some dirt bag. Then later while out running your quest. You see the girl get raped by that dude. The MC doesn't see, but you have a top down view. Then later that wizard girl helps the dirt bag get the wife because she got corrupted. You can also have a happy ending I do think.

There are other side characters that get corrupted by the dirt bag too. And a bandet area that I skipped. I played it with a really bad MTL, and skipped some parts so I was wanting to go back with a better MTL. But I lost the original game files, and cant find it again. No combo of tags gets me to it, and Ive looked through everything that looks like it.

Probably a long shot, It may not have even been on this site since I looked through everything I could think of here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Animefan_09
Oct 5, 2018
He said good NTR :BootyTime:
For his next game, I hope that the dev builds upon the good stuff in Nebel and doesn't take any of the bad bits like the goofy ass RNG with the events and Lawrence fucking off for 2-3 days.

Author response to comment #24

And response to comment #77

These give me hope.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
For his next game, I hope that the dev builds upon the good stuff in Nebel and doesn't take any of the bad bits like the goofy ass RNG with the events and Lawrence fucking off for 2-3 days.

These give me hope.
Yea, I really liked the game he did before Nebel. And some stuff of Nebel is fine, just hated it overall.

Neither of those comments do it for me. I dont like gangbang scenes. I know a lot of people like them so it cool for you guys. But Its not good NTR for me. The sluty apearence as corruption continues is cool, just not something I really care much about.

Really if he just tones down the tedious stuff, it will probably be a solid game. Nebel just had long stretches of boring tedium. I played dit way too long just because of how much I liked his previous game, and gas light myself into thinking it would get good.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

These give me hope.
Yeah they said right after release they were pretty fucking unhappy with how the game turned out, but wanted to move on to the next game rather than bothering to fix it.

So yeah, lets hope they learned.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Agreed. Parts of Nebel were a chore.
On the topic of NTR games, we only have Gaptax's mecha game launching in 2023, right?

Pretty much everything else is 2024+.
Wasnt the dorgel game supposed to release this year? Not sure. What about clipick game?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Agreed. Parts of Nebel were a chore.

That's good to hear.

On the topic of NTR games, we only have Gaptax's mecha game launching in 2023, right?

Pretty much everything else is 2024+.
Yea, I think the Raiouger sequil from gaptax is this month aint it? I liked the demo, so I think it should be solid. The combat is much better than Raiouger.

This one is stated to be this year, and im looking forward to it. Havent been able to find the demo yet though.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes