Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Im pretty sure it was older. Probably a long shot to find it. Thanks for tryin though. I just remember the first event where you save the girl outside teh toiwn, then later when your not there she gets got anyways. And then you come across that guy bangin some other dudes girl in a cave. It had to have been from another website, since I really dont see it even with only searching Netorare. I downloaded it maybe a year ago so I dont have the website logs from that long ago saved.
Crap, and dlsite does sometime erase games/stop selling them due to liscense things, still will see if i can find it under ntr or corruption between 2010 and 2011, long shot but the first scene sounds familiar to me too

EDIT: tried to search ntr + wife + rpg and there are barely any games that far back xD. At least with those parameters

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Been trying to find a game I played a while back. But the hardrive with a bunch of my old played games died, and I dont remember the name.

MC and his wife are adventurers and come to a town. The wife is the strong one. The first thing you do outside the town is save a wizard girl from being raped by some dirt bag. Then later while out running your quest. You see the girl get raped by that dude. The MC doesn't see, but you have a top down view. Then later that wizard girl helps the dirt bag get the wife because she got corrupted. You can also have a happy ending I do think.

There are other side characters that get corrupted by the dirt bag too. And a bandet area that I skipped. I played it with a really bad MTL, and skipped some parts so I was wanting to go back with a better MTL. But I lost the original game files, and cant find it again. No combo of tags gets me to it, and Ive looked through everything that looks like it.

Probably a long shot, It may not have even been on this site since I looked through everything I could think of here.
maybe this:

• Yay, new update!

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
maybe this:
Actually, that has to be it. One of the images on DLsite looked kinda familiar so I played the first 10min just to see, and thats 100% the scene I remember. Not the beginning fight, but when they walk into the town the first time. Man, I dont remember the main girl looking like that at all, lol.

So either some other game ripped off that intro scene or most likely thats it and I just have a bad memory. Thanks a ton man. Now to find the non mtl version cause that MTL is hella bad, lol.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Actually, that has to be it. One of the images on DLsite looked kinda familiar so I played the first 10min just to see, and thats 100% the scene I remember. Not the beginning fight, but when they walk into the town the first time. Man, I dont remember the main girl looking like that at all, lol.

So either some other game ripped off that intro scene or most likely thats it and I just have a bad memory. Thanks a ton man. Now to find the non mtl version cause that MTL is hella bad, lol.
But there is no mage girl? Unless i am worse and remember even less of the game xD

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But there is no mage girl? Unless i am worse and remember even less of the game xD
The first npc that was about to be raped. She has a wizard lookin hat, lol. But man, I would have swore the npc girls had actual cg scenes. BUt thats 100% the game. I feel like I may have combined it with another one in my mind.

Reactions: Animefan_09

camel111

Jun 26, 2020
Can't help you there either im afraid. I actually played the game with version 1.3, then with 1.5 I used the start from the latest update option instead of from the start.

I used mtool for translating if that might change anything. In fact maybe you can force yourself past that spot with mtool. Either by clearing the event, and forcing triggers ect. I've done that with other games, but not that one, so I cant really tell you how on that one.

Sorry I cant be much help here.
can you upload 1.3, im stuck in 1.5

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

Anyone played this yet? Let me know how is it.
It's actually pretty good. I agree the NTR aspect isn't so strong except for one small route, but it manages to at least try some interesting things, be short and easy to complete, and look good doing it too. For a first game, that's better than a good chunk of NTR games that released this year. It's selling well so I'd recommend following the dev and seeing how they evolve from here.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales
Sep 8, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/yuri-claire-balancing-love-and-betrayal-1-1_mod1-nitowa.165821/page-6

I fw this game so far, but MAN is it a reminder why I prefer choices in NTR games. Not every NTR game needs to have choices, and they can certainly be linear and also good, but sometimes I really just find myself watching something occur and shake my head at the fact there's no option to do anything.

MC in this game is literally sitting across a tavern table and watching his gf get her tits poked and does nothing about it. Granted he does get upset, and his gf is hypnotized into thinking its normal so she scolds him for it, but buddy at a certain point u gotta do something anyway. Espeically when 2 seconds later, his gf KISSES ONE OF THE DUDES ON THE MOUTH and bro is like 'w-well if she says its ok...'

I often find myself thinking "oh nah if it was ME" or "why are u letting that slide??" in these games, thats part of the fun, but oh man I wanted to leap through my screen and slap some sense into the MC this time. There's a point in most NTR games where I lose all sympathy for an mc due to their lack of common sense, and that was definitely that tipping point for this one lol

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/yuri-claire-balancing-love-and-betrayal-1-1_mod1-nitowa.165821/page-6

I fw this game so far, but MAN is it a reminder why I prefer choices in NTR games. Not every NTR game needs to have choices, and they can certainly be linear and also good, but sometimes I really just find myself watching something occur and shake my head at the fact there's no option to do anything.

MC in this game is literally sitting across a tavern table and watching his gf get her tits poked and does nothing about it. Granted he does get upset, and his gf is hypnotized into thinking its normal so she scolds him for it, but buddy at a certain point u gotta do something anyway. Espeically when 2 seconds later, his gf KISSES ONE OF THE DUDES ON THE MOUTH and bro is like 'w-well if she says its ok...'

I often find myself thinking "oh nah if it was ME" or "why are u letting that slide??" in these games, thats part of the fun, but oh man I wanted to leap through my screen and slap some sense into the MC this time. There's a point in most NTR games where I lose all sympathy for an mc due to their lack of common sense, and that was definitely that tipping point for this one lol
I don't really like choices for the most part. But that's usually because to get NTR you have to make dumb as hell choices. So it definitely can be done right. In fact, if I make the logical choice that should keep the girl safe, and that leads to NTR it can be far better than nonchoice games. But it's just super rare to see that.

Really not a fan of hypnotism, mind control, etc. for NTR, it's such a poor way to implement corruption. And I agree, that game was mea because the MC just made no sense to me either. Id rather had him swing at the guys and get knocked out or somthing instead of just watching like a bitch.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes