Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Need recommendations on rpgm games where the mc/mc partner (if fmc) have small penis and can't satisfy the heroine. Any suggestion please

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I'm playing azur lane for the first time and the only sex scene I got was between MC and his girlfriend in the ship .
Now I beat the dragon boss and still no sex scene or NTR event at all .

Is there any walkthrough for this game to unlock scenes?

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
I don't really like choices for the most part. But that's usually because to get NTR you have to make dumb as hell choices. So it definitely can be done right. In fact, if I make the logical choice that should keep the girl safe, and that leads to NTR it can be far better than nonchoice games. But it's just super rare to see that.

Really not a fan of hypnotism, mind control, etc. for NTR, it's such a poor way to implement corruption. And I agree, that game was mea because the MC just made no sense to me either. Id rather had him swing at the guys and get knocked out or somthing instead of just watching like a bitch.
I actually like hypnotism/mind control in a sense. I've seen it done many ways to where it's hot af. What I hate is when they do some sort of magical seal on the uterus or bullshit like that and that female is locked to only have sex with that one guy.

Reactions: blackoni

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Need recommendations on rpgm games where the mc/mc partner (if fmc) have small penis and can't satisfy the heroine. Any suggestion please
Hmm check Rain Shelter Frog (if you haven't), may fit your taste:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-adventurer-alisa-mtl-final-rain-shelter-frog.70287/
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-adventurer-rene-elsa-rj372618-rain-shelter-frog.107198/
https://f95zone.to/threads/netoraseki-roku-shirosaki-junkoi-final-rain-shelter-frog.163902/

Maybe this one as well (not sure if it's any good):
https://f95zone.to/threads/marriage...e-perverted-magician-v1-04-2-avantgarde.6667/

I also found this while searching for the games on here, may have one or two games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-penis-size-play-both-small-and-large.69654/#post-6532437

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/yuri-claire-balancing-love-and-betrayal-1-1_mod1-nitowa.165821/page-6

I fw this game so far, but MAN is it a reminder why I prefer choices in NTR games. Not every NTR game needs to have choices, and they can certainly be linear and also good, but sometimes I really just find myself watching something occur and shake my head at the fact there's no option to do anything.

MC in this game is literally sitting across a tavern table and watching his gf get her tits poked and does nothing about it. Granted he does get upset, and his gf is hypnotized into thinking its normal so she scolds him for it, but buddy at a certain point u gotta do something anyway. Espeically when 2 seconds later, his gf KISSES ONE OF THE DUDES ON THE MOUTH and bro is like 'w-well if she says its ok...'

I often find myself thinking "oh nah if it was ME" or "why are u letting that slide??" in these games, thats part of the fun, but oh man I wanted to leap through my screen and slap some sense into the MC this time. There's a point in most NTR games where I lose all sympathy for an mc due to their lack of common sense, and that was definitely that tipping point for this one lol
Making the male protagonist of an NTR game a wimp accomplishes several goals:

1) It makes the story make more sense. If the MC wasn't a wimp then he would stand up for himself and a NTR scenario would be much less plausible.
2) It reduces sympathy for the MC causing the audience to be more likely to feel that he deserves to be NTRed.
3) It reduces the relatability of the MC causing the audience to treat him as a point of view side character instead of a main character. This makes it so that the audience is less likely to self insert as the MC and it reduces the negative impact of the NTR on the audience.
4) A non-wimp MC would likely break up with the female main character upon discovery of her infidelity. This would presumably end the story and/or the game abruptly. Instead a wimp MC would futilely try to get the female main character back. This allows the story/game to continue with more NTR scenes with the added element of voyeurism and humiliation.

I prefer NTR games with wimp MCs since it makes easier for me to maintain separation between myself and the MC. That's one of the reasons I really enjoyed the game that you mentioned.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
could anybody recommend me some corruption ntr/cheating incest games? Like saving paula, fate and life and even innocent mother, which was sadly abandoned. this type of games are getting harder and harder to find around here...

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

1) It makes the story make more sense. If the MC wasn't a wimp then he would stand up for himself and a NTR scenario would be much less plausible.
2) It reduces sympathy for the MC causing the audience to be more likely to feel that he deserves to be NTRed.
3) It reduces the relatability of the MC causing the audience to treat him as a point of view side character instead of a main character. This makes it so that the audience is less likely to self insert as the MC and it reduces the negative impact of the NTR on the audience.
4) A non-wimp MC would likely break up with the female main character upon discovery of her infidelity. This would presumably end the story and/or the game abruptly. Instead a wimp MC would futilely try to get the female main character back. This allows the story/game to continue with more NTR scenes with the added element of voyeurism and humiliation.

I prefer NTR games with wimp MCs since it makes easier for me to maintain separation between myself and the MC. That's one of the reasons I really enjoyed the game that you mentioned.
All 4 points are negative to a bad NTR game for me. Different points of view I suppose. The issue with a wimpy MC is that it usually done by have the girl touched or somthing in front of him and he does nothing, that just makes it seem more netorase to me as a player.

Personally I don't self insert in games so that never an issue. But I do see what you are getting at with that. Since a lot of people do tend to self insert.

If the MC is getting to the point he breaks up the with girl then its failed as a netorare to me. By the time he finds out it should be such a hit to him, he breaks. Thats why NTR that do a lot of gang bangs just dont hit for me. Its just that situation, the guy is dodging a bullet, not getting his girl stolen.

But with anything there are always exceptions, ive seen everything I hate done well at some point. I just hate it because its so rarely done in a way I like.

Reactions: Second Season

Vcry

May 3, 2021
I'm playing azur lane for the first time and the only sex scene I got was between MC and his girlfriend in the ship .
Now I beat the dragon boss and still no sex scene or NTR event at all .

Is there any walkthrough for this game to unlock scenes?
The NTR route trigger is on early game,where you save the kidnapped children in the forest.
You have to pick the option to fight the bandits head on without saving the hostage first,resulting the NTR Rival to blackmail Belfast then snowballing to NTR your whole party.

Oct 10, 2017
The NTR route trigger is on early game,where you save the kidnapped children in the forest.
You have to pick the option to fight the bandits head on without saving the hostage first,resulting the NTR Rival to blackmail Belfast then snowballing to NTR your whole party.
Since the topic about Belfast NTR has resurfaced I would like to say that the only thing I would change about it is adding a non-blackmail route. I really like the game but I would have loved it if there had been a route where the dude "tricks", seduces, charms, the girls instead of what he did. I'm not even saying that the scenes should change, just the dialog.

Blackmail always bugs me at the end of the day.

Reactions: jaden000
Sep 8, 2021

Valid.

Personally I never find self insertion to be an issue, because I'm literally nothing like these mcs and can't really relate at all. I view them like a character I'm just hitching a ride on, and find my relation to them more built on sympathy. I feel bad, (and in NTR, thats a part of the fun), when his girl gets corrupted, because I'm viewing the story through their perception. If I prevent/continue NTR, its to see how him or the girl progresses. I'm a "spectator" for their lives.

Thats prolly why I don't like wimp mcs that much. Its hard to feel bad for them when NTR only occurs because of their lacklustet preformance. And if I don't feel bad for them, thats prolly just leading to me not caring about the corruption, and by extension the game. I much prefer smart, more dedicated mcs, who get NTR'd despite their best/reasonable efforts. They tried their best, but still came up short, spawning maximum sympathy.

I'm also kinda sick of the small dick mc trope. Not just cuz its overdone and too 'easy', but I feel like ppl are missing out on some really fun ideas. Like imagine if there was an NTR game where the MC is hung like a horse, but still sucks in bed since big dick =/= instantly good sex, and then some small dicked chad of a antagonist pulls up and steals the girl purely because of his sexual prowess/knowlege, and despite his physical nerf. Wouldn't that make such a memorable scene? Its still the same outcome, but a different means. I wanna see more NTR experimentation.

Reactions: LordFrz

Vcry

May 3, 2021
Since the topic about Belfast NTR has resurfaced I would like to say that the only thing I would change about it is adding a non-blackmail route. I really like the game but I would have loved it if there had been a route where the dude "tricks", seduces, charms, the girls instead of what he did. I'm not even saying that the scenes should change, just the dialog.

Blackmail always bugs me at the end of the day.
Yeah especially when the blackmail is really weak here,she got an orgasm when the bandits molest her and the Rival was using that to blackmail her, also Richeliu and Duke of Yor part is really weak.But other than that the NTR route is great.

Reactions: Templar Studios

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017

Yup agree with all of this, but I like choices to be able to do the most wimpy/beta thing

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Valid.

Personally I never find self insertion to be an issue, because I'm literally nothing like these mcs and can't really relate at all. I view them like a character I'm just hitching a ride on, and find my relation to them more built on sympathy. I feel bad, (and in NTR, thats a part of the fun), when his girl gets corrupted, because I'm viewing the story through their perception. If I prevent/continue NTR, its to see how him or the girl progresses. I'm a "spectator" for their lives.

Thats prolly why I don't like wimp mcs that much. Its hard to feel bad for them when NTR only occurs because of their lacklustet preformance. And if I don't feel bad for them, thats prolly just leading to me not caring about the corruption, and by extension the game. I much prefer smart, more dedicated mcs, who get NTR'd despite their best/reasonable efforts. They tried their best, but still came up short, spawning maximum sympathy.

I'm also kinda sick of the small dick mc trope. Not just cuz its overdone and too 'easy', but I feel like ppl are missing out on some really fun ideas. Like imagine if there was an NTR game where the MC is hung like a horse, but still sucks in bed since big dick =/= instantly good sex, and then some small dicked chad of a antagonist pulls up and steals the girl purely because of his sexual prowess/knowlege, and despite his physical nerf. Wouldn't that make such a memorable scene? Its still the same outcome, but a different means. I wanna see more NTR experimentation.
I hate the tiny dick MC trope. First of all, the scenes suck, I dont wanna see some Pencil dick dude banging a girl. Then that leads the the NTR being purely sex based, which is pretty lame to me. I think it much better when the MC loses not because he has some fault, but because the girl went for the worse guy for whatever reason.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Valid.

small dicks alsodont = instantly good sex now if it was a dude with a regular junk vs some big dick dude whos bad at sex then we'd have a story.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
with the recent discussions, i dont think there will ever be an NTR game thats unanimously good for everyone

it's not like we're looking for one, we just need enough to cater to each one of us right?

still, it's a losing battle but i do want to find that formula
  • simple, but still enjoyable gameplay
  • avoidable, but not avoidable
  • wimp mc, but not wimp mc
  • knowing it happens, but being surprised
  • self-inserting, but gives perspectives
  • a mix of smol and big dicks for mc and opponent
  • single villain, but mmf
i dont know guys.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
i dont think there will ever be an NTR game thats unanimously good for everyone
I agree with you a 100%, specially being a guy that likes a VERY specific netorase style.

I like the "slave management" aspect. Like when you can order the girls around to fuck that dude, or the other. And I like when they feel humilliated, kind like disgusted and mad, cause they're fucking someone they don't want, because you ordered. And even when they do it, they get into it and reach orgasm a lot in the end, end up 'broken'. Or if you can watch them at it, they try to impress you while doing it.

I never saw an adult game 100% like this, so yeah, I agree with you.

Reactions: FreeComicz

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Played the third game from Rain Shelter, like the story but not much with the art style. Guess i'll try the other two anyway thanks a lot

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Any recommendation of game where the girl cheats by her on will? She ins't corrupted or asked. Something similar to holding hand ntr routes.

Reactions: DonRE

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
  • simple, but still enjoyable gameplay
  • avoidable, but not avoidable
  • wimp mc, but not wimp mc
  • knowing it happens, but being surprised
  • self-inserting, but gives perspectives
  • a mix of smol and big dicks for mc and opponent
  • single villain, but mmf
I don't know man, a lot of these seem doable with a bit of creativity.

Off the top of my head:
1) Simple but enjoyable gameplay has been done in stuff tons of times, though it's probably the hardest to actually pull off.
2) Avoidable but unavoidable sounds basically like what we get in a lot of NTR titles where virtually all the sex happens in the NTR route and the vanilla route is just there.
3) Entirely possible to have a character super confident in their comfort zone, but utterly wimpy outside it. Hell, I know a ton of people IRL who fit the bill.
4) Knowing it happens but still being surprised can also be done by obfuscating the details and just giving hints. Nebel Geisterjaeger, for example, could essentially sneak your love interest off under your nose with just hints that something happened, and likely would do that if you went in blind without a guide; but you could see pretty much all of it if you invested in the surveillance stuff or know where to look when the action was going on.
5) Interlude format for everyone else, basic character creation for the mc (pick your name and a few backstory details that only really affect 3-4 lines of dialogue in actual gameplay), but it does require a bit of writing skill to make the self-insert part convincing for the players.
6) Make all dudes tentacle monsters.
7) Have one villain as the driving force that uses her up and throws her away once he's bored with her.

I'd play the shit out of that game.

with the recent discussions, i dont think there will ever be an NTR game thats unanimously good for everyone

it's not like we're looking for one, we just need enough to cater to each one of us right?
But yeah, my typical contrarianism aside I do agree with you. A game that fits every taste is impossible, because some people specifically want the absence of things other people want. But what we're all really looking for is a decent volume of games that suit our particular tastes.

Reactions: FreeComicz
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes