Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think NTR princess had mc who was pretty godlike right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know the game wasnt rated that high but I personally enjoyed it.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
You need to use the .exe that is inside the "data" folder
How do I apply the crack? I put the data folder in the same folder as the game used the .exe in said data folder and the game isn't launching.
Never mind I think I found out what i'm doing wrong.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
with the recent discussions, i dont think there will ever be an NTR game thats unanimously good for everyone

it's not like we're looking for one, we just need enough to cater to each one of us right?

still, it's a losing battle but i do want to find that formula
  • simple, but still enjoyable gameplay
  • avoidable, but not avoidable
  • wimp mc, but not wimp mc
  • knowing it happens, but being surprised
  • self-inserting, but gives perspectives
  • a mix of smol and big dicks for mc and opponent
  • single villain, but mmf
i dont know guys.
Here's the secret when it comes to making any kind of product, especially games: you should never cater to everyone. When I think of iconic NTR games, they actually miss out on a lot of things on this list. At the end of the day it wasn't appealing to everyone's fetish that got them to be great, it was being the greatest at a few concepts that got them there. I harp on Scars of Summer clones, but if someone actually built a game that took one concept from that game and did it the best, I'd have no complaints. Until we get the GTA of NTR games, I believe for all the small devs out there simplicity is key.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Here's the secret when it comes to making any kind of product, especially games: you should never cater to everyone. When I think of iconic NTR games, they actually miss out on a lot of things on this list. At the end of the day it wasn't appealing to everyone's fetish that got them to be great, it was being the greatest at a few concepts that got them there. I harp on Scars of Summer clones, but if someone actually built a game that took one concept from that game and did it the best, I'd have no complaints. Until we get the GTA of NTR games, I believe for all the small devs out there simplicity is key.
Yep, 100% agree. The biggest red flag I first look at is the amount of tags a game has. If they are trying to hit every fetish then they aint gonna get a bulls eye on any of them.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this is why i respect takeda hiromitsu he doesn't try to appeal to everyone he's done the classic "big dick is good at sex and wins" theme since the beginning and he doesnt seem to show any signs of stopping and thats fine however, its also fine to have ntr that goes deeper.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just finished -

And it's a good example of trying to do too much. All the half-assed random sex scenes with randos, instead could have been used to flesh out the mayor NTR plot. As it is, the game just lays like a bad corruption game, where the MC is already a slut who drops her panties for everyone at the start. Just cut most the crappy side stuff, then you can have more than 2 scenes for the nun and guild master, and a few more for the mayor route. That way you can build up to the corruption instead of her just, suckin a guys dick she just met.

Its got the sparks of some good stuff, but I feel a lot of these rppgm ntr devs get stuck on that formula most of them use.
Most bad NTR games all have that same feel, where its like the dev either doesnt know what he wants to focus on, or feels the need to have lots of different stuff to please everybody. Instead of focusing on 1 or 2 routes and fully fleshing them out.

I guess ive just been spoiled by the few really good games ive played and it just makes the bad ones even worse, lol. I wouldn't even say this one is bad, its just ultra mid.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For this and similar VN textractor or even ITH are better for grabbing text i think.
The problem I have with textractors etc is that I have to wait for translations. It grabs text, it gets translated through deepl or whatever and then fed back to me.

The wait is infuriating for me.

Unless you know of a way to grab all the text and have it all translated so it is just baked into the game then. Personally I got no idea if something does that or how to do that manually. I am just a user.

Mtool removes the lag, so it is my number 1 go to for untranslated stuff. At least whenever it actually works with the engine.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes