Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
A Daz3d ntr game where it's neither about the girl being a super slut from the start, nor about swinging ? Sounds too good to be true.
I'll try it expecting the usual "western cuckold" stuff I hate, but hoping for ntr.
I gave up : too slow, dialogues on top of dialogues on top of dialogues, it's never ending about every.little.thing
And the first sex scene was a chore.
Maybe I'm missing something, but it's another dud for me.

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
You see some with western devs, but Japan seems to have forgotten that a character can come pre-corrupted.
Being more specific or to another tangent: Not even the case of being "corrupted" as the naming could is somewhat misleading and it's much influenced by religion/puritanism. As even back in the XIV century (not too far), married woman in England used to prostitute themselves to help with her family. Not to mention the classical age where the institution of marriage was more open, with cases in western asia, Greece, ancient Rome and Babylon.
In the end all I ask for is something besides a dumb "female Knight Whoever" prancing around rapetown.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Corruption of the Village just updated to public version 0.2.6 for those interested :coffee:
(And 0.3.0 for patreon users with a bit extra content)

I feel the game is like a breath of fresh air within the release of so many other NTR games that just seems to fail :|
But yeah that perhaps just my opinion... give it a chance if you like NTR from the male perspective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Corruption of the Village just updated to public version 0.2.6 for those interested :coffee:
(And 0.3.0 for patreon users with a bit extra content)

I feel the game is like a breath of fresh air within the release of so many other NTR games that just seems to fail :|
But yeah that perhaps just my opinion... give it a chance if you like NTR from the male perspective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah one of the few western devs who get ntr corruption + male mc right. I hope they don't fuck it up.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
this one is under dlsite ntr tag, but the page itself doesnt say it
from ci-en dev page it does look like there are bad endings on defeat
anyone wanna test the waters for us?
It's because reviewers tagged it as ntr.
I doubt that the ntr is anything outside of "girl gets raped in a bad ending" like you said, but the game looks pretty cool even outside any ntr.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, i know this isn't for everyone but one of the best NTR content is:

especially now that saikey has translated it, it's really worth a shot.
Additionally, for anyone that enjoys NTR ASMR, I strongly recommend the "100% Affinity Netorare" series from バイコーンの森. These are probably the best NTR ASMR out there, since they are more story-based. Unfortunately, there are no English translations.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Is this game good or not? I think CG are Ai generated.
it does say AI generated in the dlsite page, just above the genre tags

even so it didnt scream AI at first glance. seems like generated then re-colored. TBH i like it.
might try doing this for game dev

Reactions: LoLi4Queens
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes