Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
  • board game. like the one with dice roll and actors go around and loop the board. there's mc, fmc, and villain.
    • the villain can set traps on places he land in.
    • fmc get trapped when if she lands on one.
    • mc goes around the map removing the traps
    • mc must pass through the fmc's location to save her. every turn you dont reach her, the NTR event progress
You know Fujino (SAO dev) actually tried a similar concept out. It never fully went through so he abandoned it before it finished. I don't know if it is still available anywhere though after he wiped everything. It was neat but kind of just felt like a RNG-based recollection room.

Reactions: lolicon77
Sep 8, 2021
You know Fujino (SAO dev) actually tried this concept out. It never fully went through so he abandoned it before it finished. I don't know if it is still available anywhere though after he wiped everything. It was neat but kind of just felt like a RNG-based recollection room.
Speaking of that game, what type of models are those called again? Like where are they from? I enjoy how they look.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
I recently played some of SORAUE games and really got my attention, loved that kind of f.up ntr.
so i was checking his DLSite and saw that he released a new game called "Nanase Mother and Daughter" anyone know about it? or have played it? is it good?

and if anyone have it.. can you share it?
or would you kindly point me in the right direction where i can download it without paying yens or nuke my computer with malware?

its a shame that its not on F95.. yet

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Did the main asian girl who looks like she's a gym thot or the weeb Samus Aran clone finally get NTR-ed or something?
no but honestly its got a a really good set up for ntr with the virgin MC, the strongheaded but loosely dressed female lead ripe for breaking,the airheaded ignorant secondary female lead, and the energetic chad "best friend" to wrap it all up as the bull.

Jul 12, 2020
no but honestly its got a a really good set up for ntr with the virgin MC, the strongheaded but loosely dressed female lead ripe for breaking,the airheaded ignorant secondary female lead, and the energetic chad "best friend" to wrap it all up as the bull.
Kencho is an actual sweetheart. I can't see him as the bad guy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Animefan_09

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Is it just me thinking this or would a Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead parody make an absolutely banger NTR game.
We definitely need more ntr games set in the zombie-apocalypse. Been preaching this non-stop, people are getting sick of me in the Tenants of the Dead thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sozy

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
We definitely need more ntr games set in the zombie-apocalypse. Been preaching this non-stop, people are getting sick of me in the Tenants of the Dead thread :LOL:
The next Hoshi no Yume (Star's Dream) Survive game will be a zombie apocalypse setting instead of deserted island i think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reven23

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Is there a thead of this game in this forum?

I don't know how to search for it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes