Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Yup, I like his ideas if well implemented I could really overlook the ai art but only time could tell if he achieve a good ntr vibe or fail miserably

also in other news....
View attachment 2945693
Finally the waiting its over
Was itching to play this game ngl. Been waiting for his new game and Rannero's curse of pleasure update since 2020. Gaptax made a new game before Rannero released 0.9 lmao

Reactions: FreeComicz

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
That's not the solution, a lot of people cannot subscribe to Subscribestar. Gunpowder Cocktail developer has show it, 75 percentage of his supporters cannot subscribe to Subscribestar. It may be easy for us to say just abandon Patreon, but developers will suffer a lot of financial problem.
Then regardless if that is a problem, you must live with the fact Patreon can make ANY kind of excuse at ANY given time, to screw you over. That is the absolute fact and truth of the matter. I will respect that. But i worry for the Creators and their Fans/Customers, to enjoy the Content created and shared with them. I truly hope nothing bad happens to others on Patreon, regardless of my hatred towards Patreon and dismay towards anyone using it.

All i can do. Is wish anyone on that platform: Good luck and may you be safe on that place.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I'm not sure it has been talked or not, but a guy by the name of SiloJin is continuously reporting developers' Patreons because they have NTR content. Patreon ofcourse does not care about NTR but this guy reports to Patreon about incest, rape, drug etc etc in a game that has NTR content.
View attachment 2945533
You can see the full story here.
Because of that, one of the NTR developers' Patreon, Gunpowder Cocktail developer, got banned, resulting in delaying update and possibly the game will be abandoned soon.
We need to adress this. We already know NTR games are so rare and not to mention it will ruin NTR developers' life, they need Patreon money for their family. We can't let this SiloJin guy get away with this.
Imagine being such a hobbyless lowlife that you target devs that don't even have bannable content just because you don't like it and mass report it, I swear the internet was a mistake...

ajajkajadha

Jun 26, 2022
Comrades, have you guys ever tried to use for NTR? I made a full NTR based enconter with Tsunade, the results were... interesting... for sure I could have made something more sophisticated, but i didn't had the time yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
New Gaptax game is solid. Its a much improved version of Raiohgar. Ive only done the main ugly bastard route, but its a solid netorare with lots of scenes. And I still have 2 other routes to go down that have a ton of scenes.

Also did the side mechanic girl which isnt really netorare, but still a good route of a girl being corrupted by an old guy.

Overall I definitely recommend you check it out.

Oct 5, 2018
New Gaptax game is solid. Its a much improved version of Raiohgar. Ive only done the main ugly bastard route, but its a solid netorare with lots of scenes. And I still have 2 other routes to go down that have a ton of scenes.

Also did the side mechanic girl which isnt really netorare, but still a good route of a girl being corrupted by an old guy.

Overall I definitely recommend you check it out.

This.
The corruption progression in the ugly bastard route is amazing.

Easily the best NTR RPG of 2023 imo.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Nobody asks but I'll leave my two cent in this new Gaptax game.

First of all, RaiOhGar is better, and that's not a problem, because Raiohgar is a masterpiece. But I can assure you this game is worth you play, it's really good.

I've done the shota route, and I didn't unlock all the scenes and I can say that art is good (like always). The bad part of the shota route was that there are no more portrait scenes while you are fighting in the robot.
You can even play "Mystery NTR" (getting half scenes/hints), which I love it.

Anyway, I haven't completed all the routes yet, but I strongly recommend playing it. Gaptax brought what was already good in its previous games, at the same time I can't see anything innovative or revolutionary.

I won't give a rating because, as I said, I haven't seen all the routes yet. But I can safely say that it's better than 90% of the NTR games that came out this year.
Gaptax was worth the wait.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Here's the unlocked gallery for the new Gaptax. I only unlocked the UglyBastard route legitimately, but everything seemed to work for me.

I really liked this game, and will be playing the other route at another time.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Nobody asks but I'll leave my two cent in this new Gaptax game.

First of all, RaiOhGar is better, and that's not a problem, because Raiohgar is a masterpiece. But I can assure you this game is worth you play, it's really good.

I've done the shota route, and I didn't unlock all the scenes and I can say that art is good (like always). The bad part of the shota route was that there are no more portrait scenes while you are fighting in the robot.
You can even play "Mystery NTR" (getting half scenes/hints), which I love it.

Anyway, I haven't completed all the routes yet, but I strongly recommend playing it. Gaptax brought what was already good in its previous games, at the same time I can't see anything innovative or revolutionary.

I won't give a rating because, as I said, I haven't seen all the routes yet. But I can safely say that it's better than 90% of the NTR games that came out this year.
Gaptax was worth the wait.
What's the name of this gaptax game you guys are taking about??

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes