Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Did you guys check out this developer?

he just released the trial for his game, and it's really good in my opinion.
You can play until day 15 from 30 days.

Reactions: hilih-- and Creamzo

valker_s

May 26, 2021
Finally had a reasonable Textractor/translation setup again to play AIL-Soft's and I'm just blown away by how well-craft but insane it is. Though the point of view is the female protagonist, technically there's NTR involving her finance (who is otherwise forgettable side character). Some of the H-scenes really know how to tickle all the itches, particularly those involving MC and her mom, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There are also 14 very different endings.

Highly recommended.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Anyone else keeping there eyes on this game?
Pretty sure its Ai generated but looks promising.

Reactions: Nick_1357

kira123

May 27, 2017
I'm not sure it has been talked or not, but a guy by the name of SiloJin is continuously reporting developers' Patreons because they have NTR content. Patreon ofcourse does not care about NTR but this guy reports to Patreon about incest, rape, drug etc etc in a game that has NTR content.
1694706736105.png
You can see the full story here.
Because of that, one of the NTR developers' Patreon, Gunpowder Cocktail developer, got banned, resulting in delaying update and possibly the game will be abandoned soon.
We need to adress this. We already know NTR games are so rare and not to mention it will ruin NTR developers' life, they need Patreon money for their family. We can't let this SiloJin guy get away with this.

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I'm not sure it has been talked or not, but a guy by the name of SiloJin is continuously reporting developers' Patreons because they have NTR content. Patreon ofcourse does not care about NTR but this guy reports to Patreon about incest, rape, drug etc etc in a game that has NTR content.
View attachment 2945533
Because of that, one of the NTR developers' Patreon, Gunpowder Cocktail developer, got banned, resulting in delaying update and possibly the game will be abandoned soon.
We need to adress this. We already know NTR games are so rare and not to mention it will ruin NTR developers' life, they need Patreon money for their family. We can't let this SiloJin guy get away with this.
Someone needs to expose him to Patreon so he gets IP banned. I don't know if it would work, but something needs to be done about it.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
The better choice? Abandon Patreon. Patreon has long been a pain in the ass and only gotten worse over time with it's behavior. Subscribestar is the best choice for now, until a better choice pops up.

Keep in mind. People like that SiloJin won't stop and nor is that trash the only one, even as you expose SiloJin and whether the individual is punished, rewarded or nothing happens. There are more of them, and even if what they said is not true about the Incest, Rape and Drugs and etc. It doesn't matter as the "Rules" of Patreon has changed and most people to this day has become so stupid that they believe anything you tell them, true or not. And that people with certain "Opinions" go to extremes to punish others who likes/creates something that they disagree/dislike, and that is counterproductive and simply malicious.

The only permanent solution is to not rely on someone else, such as using Patreon or even Subscribestar, considering you have to trust they won't go stupid mode and punish you for no valid reason, regardless if you disagree with what the Creator creates. Whether that be Incest, Rape, Drugs, Bestiality or Underage of Drawn/Digital things that has no real human beings involved.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's not the solution, a lot of people cannot subscribe to Subscribestar. Gunpowder Cocktail developer has show it, 75 percentage of his supporters cannot subscribe to Subscribestar. It may be easy for us to say just abandon Patreon, but developers will suffer a lot of financial problem.
Its probably also a communication issue, as in many people don't check constantly so never realized they were moving platforms.

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone else keeping there eyes on this game?
Pretty sure its Ai generated but looks promising.
Ye...
His recent updates tells me that the dev has good ideas.

Been following this dev.

His response to Comment #4 gives me hope

The previews make me wonder that it might all be A.I generated CG. I can honestly live with that if the NTR content has substance.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
View attachment 2945533
Lmao what a loser

Reactions: Shirafune
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes