Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Did the ugly bastard route and it was really good, but just coming to confirm, are the other two routes shorter? Tried to unlock them through switches to have a look through and they came up a bit short in the end.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
I just finished the three routes and I could say that the colonel one was the best, the 3 of them are same length but the colonel one feels like the most fleshed one it has events outside the base, inside the base and during the sorties the shota one is neat but it turns teh combat very tedious (More if its the last one you do[Like I did Dx ]) cuz its the only one of the three that dosen't have the comm ntr that everyone loved and most likely its the crucial componet for liking raiohgar and this new gaptax game, but also this route is the only one that have a I think I missed one scene cuz I have 1 affection point for the husband idk, I miss the last corruption scenes like gangbangs or full turbo slut that raiohgar had but maybe in one update we'll see more spicy content at least for a more lively free mode world.
Its a good game so a must for the best 10 or 5 ntr rpgs of 2023

Reactions: Animefan_09

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Nobody asks but I'll leave my two cent in this new Gaptax game.

First of all, RaiOhGar is better, and that's not a problem, because Raiohgar is a masterpiece. But I can assure you this game is worth you play, it's really good.

I've done the shota route, and I didn't unlock all the scenes and I can say that art is good (like always). The bad part of the shota route was that there are no more portrait scenes while you are fighting in the robot.
You can even play "Mystery NTR" (getting half scenes/hints), which I love it.

Anyway, I haven't completed all the routes yet, but I strongly recommend playing it. Gaptax brought what was already good in its previous games, at the same time I can't see anything innovative or revolutionary.

I won't give a rating because, as I said, I haven't seen all the routes yet. But I can safely say that it's better than 90% of the NTR games that came out this year.
Gaptax was worth the wait.
I kinda prefer this one coz the FMC didn't turn into a town bike. But RaiOhGar still edges it.

Reactions: LordFrz

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Any hero to share this full content of SAO NTR?

Apr 5, 2022
New Gaptax game is solid. Its a much improved version of Raiohgar. Ive only done the main ugly bastard route, but its a solid netorare with lots of scenes. And I still have 2 other routes to go down that have a ton of scenes.

Also did the side mechanic girl which isnt really netorare, but still a good route of a girl being corrupted by an old guy.

Overall I definitely recommend you check it out.
male protagonist?

Jun 15, 2018
The new gaptax game was so fucking good. It isn't slow like the usual games I prefer but I don't expect that of gaptax cause they are good at what they do. The CGs are amazing, the scene set ups (the way mc finds them) are really good as well.

I also really like that the MC doesnt really see them fucking but we do. Nitpicking here a little but dont like that we have to go to the cg room to see the scenes, they could have given us an option where we could just see them straight after the MC finds them. The way I played it was, find the scene, go to the cg room and see it. Then find next scene, go to the cg room then see that. But I'm glad that atleast I was allowed to do that thanks to the little notification that showed a new scene has been found in the cg room.

Perhaps the dev's intended way of playing was to find all the scenes and then watch them all at once at the end.

Also the battles were a bit annoying but only if you play it multiple times. The first time it wont feel annoying cause we get compensated by watching the event live as the battles are happening which I find to be quite immersive.

PS. Like many others I also only played the ugly guy route only. Will try the other routes later, but kinda not looking forward to doing all the battles again.
If anyone knows which parameter to tweak to increase gun damage, lmk

Jun 15, 2018
Getting this error in Ugly bastard route
View attachment 2946844
Usually its cause the file name is in japanese, change ur locale of your computer to japanese, and add japanese language. It should work I think, most japanese games will have this problem. But if you change ur settings blah blah correctly, you never have to do it again and you will never get a problem again.

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I kinda prefer this one coz the FMC didn't turn into a town bike. But RaiOhGar still edges it.
100% this.

Im not a fan of the girl just fucking everything with a penis. Now if I can fully avoid that route then it's whatever. But a lot of NTR games just force you to have gangbangs n shit by the end and its lame.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The new gaptax game was so fucking good. It isn't slow like the usual games I prefer but I don't expect that of gaptax cause they are good at what they do. The CGs are amazing, the scene set ups (the way mc finds them) are really good as well.

I also really like that the MC doesnt really see them fucking but we do. Nitpicking here a little but dont like that we have to go to the cg room to see the scenes, they could have given us an option where we could just see them straight after the MC finds them. The way I played it was, find the scene, go to the cg room and see it. Then find next scene, go to the cg room then see that. But I'm glad that atleast I was allowed to do that thanks to the little notification that showed a new scene has been found in the cg room.

Perhaps the dev's intended way of playing was to find all the scenes and then watch them all at once at the end.

Also the battles were a bit annoying but only if you play it multiple times. The first time it wont feel annoying cause we get compensated by watching the event live as the battles are happening which I find to be quite immersive.

PS. Like many others I also only played the ugly guy route only. Will try the other routes later, but kinda not looking forward to doing all the battles again.
I belive new game plus give you better weapons or at least damage. Its the door on the left in the recollection room.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I really like that gaptax can make the massive tit girls not look completely ridiculous. Like the rest of their body fits the tit size, lol.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
making a rough sex stats translation but whats the best way to word ロ腔開発度 (Degree of cavity development) whats best way to word that?

• Love
Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
making a rough sex stats translation but whats the best way to word ロ腔開発度 (Degree of cavity development) whats best way to word that?
What's the context? Does it mean like "pussy tightness or loosness"? Like how used she is? That's a tough one, everything kinda sounds stupid, lol.

Maybe just "Slutiness" or something, if the context fits for how used she is to sex..

Reactions: Prettz

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
What's the context? Does it mean like "pussy tightness or loosness"? Like how used she is? That's a tough one, everything kinda sounds stupid, lol.

Maybe just "Slutiness" or something, if the context fits for how used she is to sex..
Have not started yet, wanted make this so I chould look at stats quickly, guess Ill start and see if I get better context.

EDIT: ok it goes up when she gives a blow job so going with mouth development. here the file for sex stats in English if any one want to use it. just unzip and put the file in 戦甲機ソルガンテVer1.01\img\pictures (back up the original first. )

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

oh shit sorgante dropped?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man the new gaptax game... finally some good fucking food. Really thought I was just overfed on the genre and nope... just managed to finish everything good while we were served mediocre crap.

The game cut out on stuff from raiohgar I didnt like (the female mc part) and expanded on stuff I thought had great potential (the communication feed).

Just going through the commander part right now, havent finished yet but still for me the best game of 2023.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes