Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The new Gaptax game is just perfect. A huge improvement over previous works. A big plus for scripted fights with dialogs - that's how it should be in h games.
Eh, im not a fan of NTR games where you have to go into a reminiscence room to see the sex scene. That defeats the whole purpose imo, if I wanted to just see the sex scenes, I may as well just view a gallery.

NTR is best done when you can see whats happening either through 2 pov's back to back, like in "A Promise best left unkept" or when it shows you realtime but the main character is oblivious like in "Henteria Chronicle" games.

This game did do a bit of mystery NTR but the bulk of its content requires you to sit in a reminiscence room.

Jul 20, 2019
Eh, im not a fan of NTR games where you have to go into a reminiscence room to see the sex scene. That defeats the whole purpose imo, if I wanted to just see the sex scenes, I may as well just view a gallery.

NTR is best done when you can see whats happening either through 2 pov's back to back, like in "A Promise best left unkept" or when it shows you realtime but the main character is oblivious like in "Henteria Chronicle" games.

This game did do a bit of mystery NTR but the bulk of its content requires you to sit in a reminiscence room.
i largely agree tbh, i really do not like having to consecutively watch all the scenes in the reminiscence room after completing the game

Jul 12, 2020

Honestly, ya I agree. It was a bit annoying to go into the gallery over and over.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
but the main character is oblivious like in "Henteria Chronicle" games.
So where's the cons? Did you really just bring up one of the best NTRs as something bad?
Instead of automatically switching to a female character for a scene so as not to interrupt gameplay for the MC PoV, you have to spend 5 seconds entering the memory room.
There was something similar in Scars of Summer though.
Perhaps the game should have suggested whether to view the scene now or later but it's such a small complaint that I don't care at all.
You're too picky guys. You probably enjoy only a few NTR projects with such criteria.. Damn tough life.

Reactions: Voilsh

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
For me the recollection room is somewhere you go once the game is done, I wish I'd known I was meant to go in there to view scenes as I progressed. I just kept doing the missions to see more of those events because I was enjoying those, next thing I know the credits are rolling. It'd be nice if there was some kind of notification before the game starts that you're meant to go in and out of the recollection room to view the scenes as you play.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So where's the cons? Did you really just bring up one of the best NTRs as something bad?
Instead of automatically switching to a female character for a scene so as not to interrupt gameplay for the MC PoV, you have to spend 5 seconds entering the memory room.
Perhaps the game should have suggested whether to view the scene now or later but it's such a small complaint that I don't care at all.
You're too picky guys. You probably enjoy only a few NTR projects with such criteria.. Damn tough life.
I guess some people just dont like mystery ntr. You cannot have mystery when you immediately show what happened lol.

And you can check the recollection right after the scene, or check it all out at the end together. Or not check it at all if you wish to just leave it to fantasy.
It is an option and feels way better than being forced one way or another imo.

Reactions: cleanfeel

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think you misread, I said the BEST NTR Games are the ones where you see both POV's OR You see it but the MC is oblivious LIKE Henteria Chronicle does it.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I guess some people just dont like mystery ntr. You cannot have mystery when you immediately show what happened lol.

And you can check the recollection right after the scene, or check it all out at the end together. Or not check it at all if you wish to just leave it to fantasy.
Mystery NTR is some of the best there is, what is annoying is going to a recollection room. You can have a mystery NTR game without needing to zip to the RC room after every scene. You can show enough in the scene so that the MC doesnt know whats going on but we, the players, can put 2 and 2 together and get a nice fap outta it.

Going to another dimension every 2 minutes because the dev didnt know how to display a sex scene properly isnt my idea of a good time.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. This feature has a purpose.

I think you misread, I said the BEST NTR Games are the ones where you see both POV's OR You see it but the MC is oblivious LIKE Henteria Chronicle does it.
But in this game, you see exactly both points of view, there are many scenes where «the MC sees it but oblivious» and the full picture can be seen in recolection room.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
But in this game, you see exactly both points of view, there are many scenes where «the MC sees it but oblivious» and the full picture can be seen in RC.
You do see both points of view but in order to do that you have to go through the recollection room. Thats my issue, the game could have just as easily had the screen fade to black after each scene and then we get a message box that says "10 minutes earlier" or "Earlier that day" and boom show us what ACTUALLY happened.

The core of the issue is having to go to the recollection room, RC's are suppose to be for AFTER the game or if you DONT want to play the game and just want to view all the scenes without playing.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You do see both points of view but in order to do that you have to go through the recollection room. Thats my issue, the game could have just as easily had the screen fade to black after each scene and then we get a message box that says "10 minutes earlier" or "Earlier that day" and boom show us what ACTUALLY happened.

The core of the issue is having to go to the recollection room, RC's are suppose to be for AFTER the game or if you DONT want to play the game and just want to view all the scenes without playing.
Sure if it was optional... but the game went as far as allowing you to toggle "scene saved in recollection" notification off.

Any prompts etc would tell you something happened, which you are supposed to be not sure if it did (although I guess it is kinda obvious).

And I am not sure about "easily"... it is all extra work. setting the prompts properly etc...

I dont know, just get your lazy ass into recollection room imo.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I guess it wasnt that bad, I am just a huge mystery ntr fan. When they force me to go through her pov and I know what happened... I like to see snippets and fill the blanks. And then have the option to look at the scenes in reminiscence.

So this game is just right up my alley. Helps that the art is pretty great too.
i get it i can enjoy that as well but i also enjoy the fmc pov mostly because mystery feels like its missing something for me take the fujino fgo,chainsawman,and sao games that have been purely mystery(though theyre supposedly going to do more pov stuff later) the games are enjoyable to an extent however the lack of pov change leaves them feeling a bit wanting.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i get it i can enjoy that as well but i also enjoy the fmc pov mostly because mystery feels like its missing something for me take the fujino fgo,chainsawman,and sao games that have been purely mystery(though theyre supposedly going to do more pov stuff later) the games are enjoyable to an extent however the lack of pov change leaves them feeling a bit wanting.
I guess it is just a question of preference. I really like fujino games because I do not mind the lack of female mc pov.

Imo a female mc pov means I could have had more of the usual stuff instead... so I would rather he keep going the way he is rather than adding female pov. He is really good at mystery, so focus on that imo.

In a perfect world with infinite dev time, sure it would be nicer to have both, but we are not.

Apr 5, 2022
the best NTR mystery is when a type of scene occurs even if it doesn't explicitly show what is happening, it's like Fujino's games, SAO NTR for example, there is a lot of NTR mystery if you decide to play only from the MC's perspective, and even So the game doesn't leave you oblivious to what happens, it doesn't explicitly show you what's happening, but it creates specific scenes for the NTR mystery. In my opinion, this is the best part of the NTR mystery.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
In my opinion, the cons in this game is the intelligence level of both the male and female protagonists. MC is really too passive, and FMC is too easy to fall into sexual trap. This game actually had to relax a lot of standards to make the development process easier, most notably is the mystery NTR part during combat, even though that was my favorite part of the whole game.

Jul 12, 2020
I prefer games where you can see parts of the scenes through a video online or images on their version of twitter, or through video calls. That way it retains the mystery and shows you what happened while also not switching POVs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/deceived-by-the-host-final-seiheiki-times.165500/
This one executed that aspect perfectly according to me. Even if the game overall was kinda meh.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes