Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
I prefer games where you can see parts of the scenes through a video online or images on their version of twitter, or through video calls. That way it retains the mystery and shows you what happened while also not switching POVs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deceived-by-the-host-final-seiheiki-times.165500/
This one executed that aspect perfectly according to me. Even if the game overall was kinda meh.
Yeah, That was the biggest reason why i was able to complete that game.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
The corruption proceeds gradually. Literally the first sex happens after 6-8 scenes. Not enough for you? :unsure:
Yea don't know why some people need a super deep story with corruption taking 10+ hours just to be good. These same people finish the game hours after it comes out, skipping most of the content.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Sure if it was optional... but the game went as far as allowing you to toggle "scene saved in recollection" notification off.

Any prompts etc would tell you something happened, which you are supposed to be not sure if it did (although I guess it is kinda obvious).

And I am not sure about "easily"... it is all extra work. setting the prompts properly etc...

I dont know, just get your lazy ass into recollection room imo.
Thats not a feature, thats just common sense. Ofcourse a new scene will be in the recollection room if I just saw the female with blush marks on her face and acting weird after a mission/cutscene.

I dont know what games you have been playing but this is definitely not normal. You arent suppose to be going to a recollection room throughout your playthrough, the game is suppose to provide you with good enough stimulation so that you dont have to go to recollection room; Case and point; Nanpa Beach, Sana, Secris, My Beloved wife turns into Dancer Class and Heals Everyone, NTRPG, Boy Hero Ken Investigation Manor, ChainsawMan Hotsprings, Hitomi Chapter 1/2/3....

I can keep going but the point should be obvious, its not lazy for not wanting to go to the recollection room, when you have to go there that means the game handled sex scenes poorly.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thats not a feature, thats just common sense. Ofcourse a new scene will be in the recollection room if I just saw the female with blush marks on her face and acting weird after a mission/cutscene.

I dont know what games you have been playing but this is definitely not normal. You arent suppose to be going to a recollection room throughout your playthrough, the game is suppose to provide you with good enough stimulation so that you dont have to go to recollection room; Case and point; Nanpa Beach, Sana, Secris, My Beloved wife turns into Dancer Class and Heals Everyone, NTRPG, Boy Hero Ken Investigation Manor, SAO/ChainsawMan Hotsprings, Hitomi Chapter 1/2/3....

I can keep going but the point should be obvious, its not lazy for not wanting to go to the recollection room, when you have to go there that means the game handled sex scenes poorly.
Well I was stimulated enough that I checked the recollection room after finishing. If you need to know immediately what happened, then mystery ntr is not for you and by connection neither is this game.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Well I was stimulated enough that I checked the recollection room after finishing. If you need to know immediately what happened, then mystery ntr is not for you and by connection neither is this game.
I dont think you know what mystery NTR is tbh. I have given plenty of examples of it being done well without the need for a recollection room every 2 minutes.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I dont think you know what mystery NTR is tbh. I have given plenty of examples of it being done well without the need for a recollection room every 2 minutes.
I don't know my man, i think the guy that has been on this forum for very close to 6 years has a pretty good understanding of what "mystery NTR" means.
The concept of having scenes unlock in a gallery in NTR games is rather new and was popularized by Scars of Summer, a widely loved NTR game.
It's still very unexplored and has a lot of potential since a ton of people like it this way.

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't know my man, i think the guy that has been on this forum for very close to 6 years has a pretty good understanding of what "mystery NTR" means.
The concept of having scenes unlock in a gallery in NTR games is rather new and was popularized by Scars of Summer, a widely loved NTR game.
It's still very unexplored and has a lot of potential since a ton of people like it this way.
Being on this forum for a long time only means you have been on this forum for a long time. That doesnt translate to knowledge about NTR, game development nor does it make an opinion any less or more of an opinion.

Scars of Summer was an overhyped mess which also tells a story terribly, there are games that can perfectly convey mystery NTR as well as provide a good fap without the need to force the player to break immersion by going into a recollection room or reading a "diary" that pretty much spoils the "surprise".

I dont think many people like it, I dont, I think some do but not nearly the amount you would claim..."a ton".

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Being on this forum for a long time only means you have been on this forum for a long time. That doesnt translate to knowledge about NTR, game development nor does it make an opinion any less or more of an opinion.

Scars of Summer was an overhyped mess which also tells a story terribly, there are games that can perfectly convey mystery NTR as well as provide a good fap without the need to force the player to break immersion by going into a recollection room or reading a "diary" that pretty much spoils the "surprise".

I dont think many people like it, I dont, I think some do but not nearly the amount you would claim..."a ton".
Iunno.PNG
I don't want to know at which point you would call an NTR game widely popular but i don't think it's far fetched in this case.

And hey i'm not forcing you to like the game or anything but you should atleast acknowledge that you're most likely in the minorty with your opinion.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I don't want to know at which point you would call an NTR game widely popular but i don't think it's far fetched in this case.

And hey i'm not forcing you to like the game or anything but you should atleast acknowledge that you're most likely in the minorty with your opinion.
I personally didnt enjoy it, the characters didnt do anything for me that I hadnt seen before and I didnt like the system of having to view each scene again after it already happened hence why I call it a overhyped mess. NTRPG1 or 2 blows that game out of the water in terms of emotional connection and fapability imo.

And just because I dont like a game that registered users of dlsite who paid for and enjoyed it did, doesnt really mean much of anything. Your logic is "X amount of people say/like this therefore it must be true." Which is a terrible stance to take, go ask the Germans and their Nazi regime.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020

I dont know what games you have been playing but this is definitely not normal. You arent suppose to be going to a recollection room throughout your playthrough, the game is suppose to provide you with good enough stimulation so that you dont have to go to recollection room; Case and point; Nanpa Beach, Sana, Secris, My Beloved wife turns into Dancer Class and Heals Everyone, NTRPG, Boy Hero Ken Investigation Manor, SAO/ChainsawMan Hotsprings, Hitomi Chapter 1/2/3....

Don't get how you can name SAO when many of the scenes you can only view on the computer. That is even more restrictive than a recollection room you can visit any time...

Reactions: Goriel

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with unlocking scenes in a gallery. It's just a function of what was happening on the other side.
If you want the mystery NTR, it's there. There's a many moments from the MC POV to be simulated.
For Harry's path, you can even buy a videotapes and watch blurred scenes via TV

Saying that Scars of Summer is over hyped is hilarious though

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I personally didnt enjoy it, the characters didnt do anything for me that I hadnt seen before and I didnt like the system of having to view each scene again after it already happened hence why I call it a overhyped mess. NTRPG1 or 2 blows that game out of the water in terms of emotional connection and fapability imo.

And just because I dont like a game that registered users of dlsite who paid for and enjoyed it did, doesnt really mean much of anything. Your logic is "X amount of people say/like this therefore it must be true." Which is a terrible stance to take, go ask the Germans and their Nazi regime.
Iunno.PNG
Iunno2.PNG
Also... did you just compair videogames to Nazis?... i don't think that's a fair comparison my guy.
Like we are talking about a porduct, not a regime.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes