Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Man the new gaptax game... finally some good fucking food. Really thought I was just overfed on the genre and nope... just managed to finish everything good while we were served mediocre crap.

The game cut out on stuff from raiohgar I didnt like (the female mc part) and expanded on stuff I thought had great potential (the communication feed).

Just going through the commander part right now, havent finished yet but still for me the best game of 2023.
i think the female mc part was good for showing the other side of the ntr

Reactions: FreeComicz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i think the female mc part was good for showing the other side of the ntr
I guess it wasnt that bad, I am just a huge mystery ntr fan. When they force me to go through her pov and I know what happened... I like to see snippets and fill the blanks. And then have the option to look at the scenes in reminiscence.

So this game is just right up my alley. Helps that the art is pretty great too.

Jul 12, 2020
The new Gaptax game is definitely one of the better NTR games of the year. I enjoyed it a lot. UB route was first one I finished and it was the best one, the rest were aight. I liked that you could view recordings of what happened in the second route. Just wish there was an option to skip the much fights after completing a route.

Reactions: FreeComicz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After finishing one route in the gaptax game. Do you have a way of going into the next one? Or do you need to start a new game from the start, do you keep your reminiscence then?

EDIT: nvm, its the left elevator in reminiscence room

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jul 12, 2020
After finishing one route in the gaptax game. Do you have a way of going into the next one? Or do you need to start a new game from the start, do you keep your reminiscence then?

EDIT: nvm, its the left elevator in reminiscence room
Go into the recollection room after finishing a route and walk through one of the doors in the middle. You can restart from the end of the prologue with all stats and scenes intact.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Go into the recollection room after finishing a route and walk through one of the doors in the middle. You can restart from the end of the prologue with all stats and scenes intact.
Wish it'd give you a choice of if you want to reset it or have seperate stats for playthrough/total. Always weird to finish a route, have the girl getting the dicking of a decade and then she doesn't want to do anything, despite the stats still saying "594 creampies"
But other than that, 1.01 seems to block off Harrys route or i'm just too stupid to find where it continues after you go have lunch with him once

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wish it'd give you a choice of if you want to reset it or have seperate stats for playthrough/total. Always weird to finish a route, have the girl getting the dicking of a decade and then she doesn't want to do anything, despite the stats still saying "594 creampies"
But other than that, 1.01 seems to block off Harrys route or i'm just too stupid to find where it continues after you go have lunch with him once
He tells you to continue the commander route. It progresses both routes for a while and then you go back to his.

But beware of continuing from past playthrough. Mine was quite bugged. The stats stayed, some sprites did not change etc.

Also this is for all routes, but her thoughts on sex and loved one never changed (both were I love my husband or something like that).

Overall a bit buggy in some places.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Have not started yet, wanted make this so I chould look at stats quickly, guess Ill start and see if I get better context.

EDIT: ok it goes up when she gives a blow job so going with mouth development. here the file for sex stats in English if any one want to use it. just unzip and put the file in 戦甲機ソルガンテVer1.01\img\pictures (back up the original first. )
Is this working properly? because this part in here never changed at all:
1695398392841.png
Also, is there anything similar to a newgame+ or do I need to restart the game?

Last edited:

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Is this working properly? because this part in here never changed at all:
View attachment 2948472
Also, is there anything similar to a newgame+ or do I need to restart the game?
that's soft text I did not translate that part, it's whatever tool you are using and not part the image I did. I think it's a bug in the game itself and not updating cause mine never changed as well..
yes theirs a newgame+ just look for a door in the scene selection room that was not there before. kind of in the middle left of an other door.

Reactions: dinamite157

ssmith

May 24, 2017
Could someone translate into English, that damn mtool is only 1mb for my language. And if I translate it with translator++ the game will mess up. And since yesterday I've been going crazy. With the translation I see what to translate and what not. I would really like to know why only Italian is only 1mb grrrr

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Here is the translation patch. Translated with sugoi in translator++. Lights are broken and follow the player but shouldn't be that much of an issue since you are rarely in those zones. Didn't fully translate Map027 because the command center lights would show up during the sortie and would get annoying. Feel free to translate it.

Didn't want to share because of those issues, so don't complain to me about it. I barely played the game so you might run into other bugs.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Could someone translate into English, that damn mtool is only 1mb for my language. And if I translate it with translator++ the game will mess up. And since yesterday I've been going crazy. With the translation I see what to translate and what not. I would really like to know why only Italian is only 1mb grrrr
with translator++ you need to be sure not to translate the script files. Its a pain to choose which files to skip and which you should traslate.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I translated with mtool sugoi as well and had no issues.
Well it's kind of strange that there is no breaks in json file shared by Hopec and somewhere in my MTool log but somewhere and in-game there are breaks, but I can settle for Russian/Bing combo. Suspect installed simplified Chinese language. Strangely free MTool wouldn't allow English/Bing because it's beyond data limit of just above 3Mbytes, but there is no such problem/limit with Russian. And I guess majority of games are out of reach if you have 1 Mb limit, as people report.

They updated the game on and Anime Sharing (Shine's thread, same Mexashare link) to v1.02 - maybe this will help with the bugs people reported here.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes