Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Additionally, for anyone that enjoys NTR ASMR, I strongly recommend the "100% Affinity Netorare" series from バイコーンの森. These are probably the best NTR ASMR out there, since they are more story-based. Unfortunately, there are no English translations.
Aren't those more NTS than NTR?
...where is the translation? free or you have to sub to their patreon?
oh yeah, sorry. It's currently only on their patreon/website but if there is enough interest in it i'm sure someone would be willing to share.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Aren't those more NTS than NTR?

oh yeah, sorry. It's currently only on their patreon/website but if there is enough interest in it i'm sure someone would be willing to share.
Yeah, though most of them go wrong near the end. For this series, it always starts with 1-2 tracks of vanilla before it transitions into NTS, then into NTR.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Ok, i know this isn't for everyone but one of the best NTR content is:

especially now that saikey has translated it, it's really worth a shot.
Yeah it's pretty great, especially the fact that it's mystery by design, where you can hear faintly what's going on. Sadly most ntr asmr is basically either netorase report or from the pov of the girl.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah it's pretty great, especially the fact that it's mystery by design, where you can hear faintly what's going on. Sadly most ntr asmr is basically either netorase report or from the pov of the girl.
It's also really unfortunate that the Circle that made it has stopped making NTR ASMR entirely.
The only people doing anything like it are Whisp and their audio mixing sucks balls.
I would only really recommend RJ01048597 and RJ316427 but they are maybe half as good at best.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It's also really unfortunate that the Circle that made it has stopped making NTR ASMR entirely.
The only people doing anything like it are Whisp and their audio mixing sucks balls.
I would only really recommend RJ01048597 and RJ316427 but they are maybe half as good at best.
I'd recommend RJ314658, it's pretty unique as they even made a fake SNS app.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah it sucks, "through the wall" or mystery stuff was already rare.

I'll throw in RJ334134 and RJ325991 as ones that I thought were decent.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
oh wow, thanks for the recommendation.
It was pretty good, not the best but still.
I liked it a lot, the SNS app added a lot to immersion.
Sad no other ASMR tried that, or even cares to have "over the wall" stuff where mc is hearing faintly stuff and is oblivious.
Instead most choose the easy solution I guess.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
i mean the ASMR stuff are relatively recent, compared to games which had decades to evolve.
we can only look forward to better executions in the future.

though its sad gaming evolution went stale after RPGM.
only a few are trying to innovate, and only few still trying to push boundaries.

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
I really enjoyed this ntr asmr.
Its like over the phone sex mystery asmr. Sadly i dont think its translated. Not the best but it was alright

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Oh nice! I just got into those mystery NTR asmr recently. I'll throw in two recs by "studio movie"

RJ307977 really is the best though, that circle went crazy with the sound effects. I've read some comments, and some listeners were fooled into thinking she was really getting fucked in it. I did get inspired after first hearing it so I can give a breakdown for anyone who wants to also hop into this asmr hole

The articles on Dlsite are a huge goldmine for finding whatever you need. If a work you like has an article, you can find so many other related works. So here is the tag for articles featuring NTR works that have "over the wall" tracks:

And the tag for articles for "over the phone" tracks:

Tons of stuff to listen to in those articles. The authors won't have everything though so if you search those same tags ("壁越し" and "電話越し") on the normal Dlsite search and find all the new or unmentioned stuff. Lots of stuff to find. I love some good sound effects and voice acting, so I hope more devs take inspiration from some works because there are some good ideas and techniques here and there. Like bed creaks, need more bed creaks.

Sep 8, 2021
Is there any kind of gameplay you guys would like to see/never seen and want to see in NTR game?
Competition between two antagonists towards the same girl. They normally exist in harmony: teaming up, going after different girls, or the same girl at different times, but I think a NTR game where you see a girl get swayed in two different directioms by two different antagonists who depise each other would be entertaining.

Or in the same vein, a game here you play as the playboy/netori mc and have to compete with another antagonist for a girl.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there any kind of gameplay you guys would like to see/never seen and want to see in NTR game?
I'd like to see more games where the choices are not clear-cut "Get NTR'd" or "Don't Get NTR'd". I want to see more games where the player acting like an overbearing jealous partner will save the love interest in the short run, but creep her out in the long run, pushing her into the arms of the netori.

And as for mechanics (mainly RPG), I want to see more games where the pure route (yes, I am an advocate for having both NTR and Non-NTR routes in the same game; darker shadows with a bright light, and all that.) actually starts stacking debuffs and disincentives the further you progress, but not to the point where it's impossible to win, but is beatable with highly optimized team/player builds. And for these pure routes to be rewarded with scenes as well.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Competition between two antagonists towards the same girl. They normally exist in harmony: teaming up, going after different girls, or the same girl at different times, but I think a NTR game where you see a girl get swayed in two different directioms by two different antagonists who depise each other would be entertaining.

Or in the same vein, a game here you play as the playboy/netori mc and have to compete with another antagonist for a girl.
isnt this just, otome games in general? lol

here's a couple of concepts, if your mind is not chained down by RPGM and other engines:
  • board game. like the one with dice roll and actors go around and loop the board. there's mc, fmc, and villain.
    • the villain can set traps on places he land in.
    • fmc get trapped when if she lands on one.
    • mc goes around the map removing the traps
    • mc must pass through the fmc's location to save her. every turn you dont reach her, the NTR event progress

• card game. you have a deck of cards representing actions, and must play strategically in order to save fmc
    • this is the current concept im brewing for Neutral Club
    • every card costs time (in minutes). time will pass when you play cards/actions
    • there will be distraction cards which eat time, which you also have to play strategically, although it has no benefit, just so your current hand will not get full of distractions and still have options when you need it.
    • cards can be:
      • Search I - spend 5 minutes look for the FMC, % chance to find her
      • Ward I - no bad events will trigger for 10 minutes
      • Fight Back I - event progression is delayed for another 5 minutes
      • Trip and Fall - you tripped and 3 minutes pass
      • Focus - removes all distractions on hand
    • the more time pass, and you not finding her, the higher chance an NTR even happens to fmc

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
isnt this just, otome games in general? lol

here's a couple of concepts, if your mind is not chained down by RPGM and other engines:
  • board game. like the one with dice roll and actors go around and loop the board. there's mc, fmc, and villain.
    • mc must pass through the fmc's location to save her. every turn you dont reach her, the NTR event progress
Funny thing is that this concept kinda already exists in RPGM lol

https://f95zone.to/threads/okaken-no-hihou-kyoufu-no-ntr-sugoroku-v1-03-moccori-factory.79125/

https://f95zone.to/threads/sugoroku-ntr-final-eiciffee.136930/

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Competition between two antagonists towards the same girl.
I'd like to see more games where the choices are not clear-cut "Get NTR'd" or "Don't Get NTR'd". I want to see more games where the player acting like an overbearing jealous partner will save the love interest in the short run, but creep her out in the long run, pushing her into the arms of the netori.

And as for mechanics (mainly RPG), I want to see more games where the pure route (yes, I am an advocate for having both NTR and Non-NTR routes in the same game; darker shadows with a bright light, and all that.) actually starts stacking debuffs and disincentives the further you progress, but not to the point where it's impossible to win, but is beatable with highly optimized team/player builds. And for these pure routes to be rewarded with scenes as well.
Fckn hell, you are thinking EXACTLY the same thing as I did. Well gotta speed up learning c++ so something can be made.

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
Hello! I really enjoy the thick wife or mom netorare games. Are there any relatively new games of this type? Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes