Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019

Dev has pretty heavy ntr games. Very long and story rich.
There is Wailing Guignol and Consider Nanaha translated as far as I'm aware, first one might not be here because of loli? and the second one currently is available only to high-tier Saikey patrons. Not sure if it'll ever make to f95 'latest releases' for the same reason. Maybe someone would be inclined to share if they have the game/link.
So nobody knows what has happened to cli-pick since their last message on ci-en in june?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-prisoner-ep-2-beta-0-80b-inqel-interactive.89348/

I played this game recently, and I was positively surprised, the game has good writing, slow corruption, and attractive female characters, you could say that the game overall has fairly high quality standards.

At the moment it doesn't have much content, but what there is looks pretty good.
A Daz3d ntr game where it's neither about the girl being a super slut from the start, nor about swinging ? Sounds too good to be true.
I'll try it expecting the usual "western cuckold" stuff I hate, but hoping for ntr.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The problem I have with textractors etc is that I have to wait for translations. It grabs text, it gets translated through deepl or whatever and then fed back to me.

The wait is infuriating for me.

Unless you know of a way to grab all the text and have it all translated so it is just baked into the game then. Personally I got no idea if something does that or how to do that manually. I am just a user.

Mtool removes the lag, so it is my number 1 go to for untranslated stuff. At least whenever it actually works with the engine.
Nope, i started back in the day using ATLAS and even a bit of AGTH (yisus i am old), so i don't have a problem with the wait normally (i do remember cases where my internet was too slow), although Mtool has indeed made me a bit more lazy xD

• Haha
Reactions: Prettz and Voilsh
Sep 8, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-prisoner-ep-2-beta-0-80b-inqel-interactive.89348/

I played this game recently, and I was positively surprised, the game has good writing, slow corruption, and attractive female characters, you could say that the game overall has fairly high quality standards.

At the moment it doesn't have much content, but what there is looks pretty good.
Is there enough content where playing it gives you a "where's the rest?" feeling when done, or can it stand by itself with what is has?

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
Is there enough content where playing it gives you a "where's the rest?" feeling when done, or can it stand by itself with what is has?
As I commented before, it doesn't have a lot of content, so if you are expecting a game that already has a lot of content, then you will be disappointed, anyway it's not your typical fast fap game being a slow corruption game.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nope, i started back in the day using ATLAS and even a bit of AGTH (yisus i am old), so i don't have a problem with the wait normally (i do remember cases where my internet was too slow), although Mtool has indeed made me a bit more lazy xD
Damn, hacked trial of Atlas v14... people who started with google translation or even more deepl, don't understand the true poetry of getting the most random gibberish out of 80% of the sentences lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Damn, hacked trial of Atlas v14... people who started with google translation or even more deepl, don't understand the true poetry of getting the most random gibberish out of 80% of the sentences lol.
If you two translated japanese for such a long time you unironically could have learned it by this time imo.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Just finished -

And it's a good example of trying to do too much. All the half-assed random sex scenes with randos, instead could have been used to flesh out the mayor NTR plot. As it is, the game just lays like a bad corruption game, where the MC is already a slut who drops her panties for everyone at the start. Just cut most the crappy side stuff, then you can have more than 2 scenes for the nun and guild master, and a few more for the mayor route. That way you can build up to the corruption instead of her just, suckin a guys dick she just met.

Its got the sparks of some good stuff, but I feel a lot of these rppgm ntr devs get stuck on that formula most of them use.
Most bad NTR games all have that same feel, where its like the dev either doesnt know what he wants to focus on, or feels the need to have lots of different stuff to please everybody. Instead of focusing on 1 or 2 routes and fully fleshing them out.

I guess ive just been spoiled by the few really good games ive played and it just makes the bad ones even worse, lol. I wouldn't even say this one is bad, its just ultra mid.
I actually think there is a bigger problem here. For me this game absolutely hit on the path of simple is key, and when focusing on a few elements, it hit the hypnosis and sexual harassment angle pretty well. I believe the bigger issue here is the marketing of this game. Let's be honest guys, NTR sells really really well on Japanese sites. If this dev did not name this game NTR Adventurer Riena but just Adventurer Reina we would have a different story. In reality, while there is an NTR heavy route in this game, it is pretty short. Instead, it rings more true to be a cheating game with a harder focus on hypnosis. So why isn't this called Hypnotized Adventurer Reina? Because it would sell like shit compared to an NTR game!

The NTR tag holds so much weight. People love to hate it, many more love it maybe too much. I mean how long were mods bugged until multiple NTR tags were considered? A tag with so much nuance should be treated a bit more carefully, and it would....if it sold like shit. Instead, NTR is like a light for horny moths. So, this game which is really just a hypnotization game with some NTR elements, slaps the words on the title for more exposure, and people pissed by that are justified for it. But I do think that aside, the game is bite sized, has a clear concept and progression if you're into mind control, and while the NTR is short, it shows promise. Maybe next time they'll consider making NTR the focus and not just a theme, but I think devs will always try to game the system like this for more sales.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I actually think there is a bigger problem here. For me this game absolutely hit on the path of simple is key, and when focusing on a few elements, it hit the hypnosis and sexual harassment angle pretty well. I believe the bigger issue here is the marketing of this game. Let's be honest guys, NTR sells really really well on Japanese sites. If this dev did not name this game NTR Adventurer Riena but just Adventurer Reina we would have a different story. In reality, while there is an NTR heavy route in this game, it is pretty short. Instead, it rings more true to be a cheating game with a harder focus on hypnosis. So why isn't this called Hypnotized Adventurer Reina? Because it would sell like shit compared to an NTR game!

The NTR tag holds so much weight. People love to hate it, many more love it maybe too much. I mean how long were mods bugged until multiple NTR tags were considered? A tag with so much nuance should be treated a bit more carefully, and it would....if it sold like shit. Instead, NTR is like a light for horny moths. So, this game which is really just a hypnotization game with some NTR elements, slaps the words on the title for more exposure, and people pissed by that are justified for it. But I do think that aside, the game is bite sized, has a clear concept and progression if you're into mind control, and while the NTR is short, it shows promise. Maybe next time they'll consider making NTR the focus and not just a theme, but I think devs will always try to game the system like this for more sales.
I can agree with that.

Reactions: Creamzo

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I personally rather have an "already corrupted" femmc (where she work for some specific goal) instead of the overdone "blackmail/magical seal" shit and most of the overdone sub-systems like hole in the wall, bar, bathouse...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I personally rather have an "already corrupted" femmc (where she work for some specific goal) instead of the overdone "blackmail/magical seal" shit and most of the overdone sub-systems like hole in the wall, bar, bathouse...
You see some with western devs, but Japan seems to have forgotten that a character can come pre-corrupted.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
You can try Escape from Z City. The FMC already cheated on her husband before the zombie apocalypse began.

Reactions: zebucetiva
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes