2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hexagram.png

Overview:
The story is about two childhood friends, Yuria and Hult, that loved each other for a long time, but started dating only recently.
Hult is planning to propose to Yuria, but a monster invasion messes up his plans, and they are forced to go on a trip,
to defeat the demon responsible for this. During this trip, your decisions will change their future relationship.
This is a trash NTR comedy, don't take it seriously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2021-08-04
Original Title: MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~
Developer: AVANTGARDE -
Translator: justxux | |
Censored: No (patch available)
Version: 1.04.2
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 5 hours)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED
Patches:
Extra: SAVE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 143041.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-08 143140.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-08 143300.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-08 143617.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-08 143907.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-08 144308.jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I get this when I run the game.

''Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.''

The hell does that mean?

Reactions: Korrupt

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017

''Profile error occurred

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.''

The hell does that mean?
I get the same error.

On another note this translation actually is pretty awful, a lot of the words go offscreen. Plus the most important part - the lewd status screen isn't translated : (

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I get the same error.

On another note this translation actually is pretty awful, a lot of the words go offscreen. Plus the most important part - the lewd status screen isn't translated : (
Well, I'm glad it's not just on my end.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. Such a bummer.

Reactions: Angelcrush

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

''Profile error occurred

The hell does that mean?
I mentioned it in the Extra information. Just press "ok" and you're good to go! Don't know what is it, maybe who did the translation messed up something but works fine, don't worry!

I get the same error.

It's so hard to read the Extra information? Jesus, next time I won't write anything anymore and I'll let everyone figure it out by yourself, since even if I write something extra, it's like I didn't write anything at all because all you do - generally speaking - is just press "download" without reading nothing .-.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I mentioned it in the Extra information. Just press "ok" and you're good to go! Don't know what is it, maybe who did the translation messed up something but works fine, don't worry!

It's so hard to read the Extra information? Jesus, next time I won't write anything anymore and I'll let everyone figure it out by yourself, since even if I write something extra, it's like I didn't write anything at all because all you do - generally speaking - is just press "download" without reading nothing .-.
Sorry. I missed that. Didn't see it there. My bad. :(

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes