2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is it worth playing right now or should i wait for better translation?
If you want, you can wait for someone to make a better translation. Still, I highly doubt it about someone translating the whole game from the beginning. I mean... personally speaking, it's not worth a proper translation since there's nothing much to do and the H-scenes are pretty straight (and by that I mean that you just follow the "exclamation" point and you have the scene. Voilà. End of the game). By now three months have passed since the making of the translation and no signs of someone picking up this game :/

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Oh man, a comment like that from Guts about my love of rape. So wrong. Yet so right. XD
Normally I would've went with a dragon seeing how they are my favorite things ever, but I didn't feel like opening up photoshop, G.I.M.P, or Krita.

Don't ask why I'd open a painting program to just add text to a simple photo...

Reactions: ponyguy

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Managed to find a 100% save file, for anyone that just wants to fap.

Thanks for the files!
Pro Tip: You can directly upload files to your post if they're smaller than 10MB. Yo, Joe!

Reactions: ponyguy

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Japanese find beautiful names for their games, if this was a western game, the developers would call it "The Awakening of Yuria" etc... :)

Thanks for sharing.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Bad translation and being light on content turns me off. Wish people would take this concept and actually have a full game built around it, and not a shit translation. ._.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Well, I prefer bad translation to no translation.

That way I can understand at least something.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
I inquisitively looked at this: "Language: English (bad machine translation)" and wondered

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Just incase anyone else runs into the issue, when trying to adjust the BGM volume that it blasts you with in the title menu you get an error about config.rpgsave.

Go to the file, right click, properties and turn off Read-Only.

Reactions: Donno4k and ponyguy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This game was short, i beat it in under a hour and its pretty much railroad straight to the end.
Pretty much my experience. You don't need to worry too much about items and such, since you can either spam attacks once you get to higher levels, and losing just gets you lewd points - a scene - than you teleport back to your bedroom.

Anyone with an exclamation mark is either a lewd scene, or not, depending on your choice. Good luck with figuring half of them out since the translation is so bad its hard to know which is which. I like the lewd, clothes torn genre and this was a quick fix but unless you like it better off passing.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes