2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I could not even find a way to complete the first (?) quest, grab the plants and do what with it? If that's even a quest lol

What a shame, this is so broken, not even mind break wold describe the state this game is...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how to get yulia pregnant in this game since the game has
pregnancy tag
If I remember correctly.. it's one of the two endings? This game it's not like... for example Melty's Quest or Vitamin Quest that you can get pregnant from every creatures/humans and such, give birth and then get pregnant again. It's scripted. So I believe that the pregnancy will be in the ending were she end up being a slut and not a virgin anymore. Probably there's pregnancy even with the "virgin" route (in the end I believe that she make sex with his beloved), but like I said, it's scripted, not free.

Will there ever be a decent english translation for this?
Never say never. But for now, seems that no one is interested enough in making a translation again for this - unless here, in this forum, someone is willing to do so since the game isn't even that long in the end. In one hour you finish the story since you don't understand a single thing, but probably there's more to it and I believe that it will take three hours at the most? Four? Because as far as I could see, again, there's not much.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
i dont know if i am the only with this problem
but when i try to get in this place the game send me to the inside of the INN
someone know how i can solve this problem?
1.png 2.png

Reactions: cleanfeel

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Holy moly. I know it was machine translated, but I feel that even Google Translate does a better job than this. Woof.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Save file link on first page is down, anyone have a spare? I really don't wanna play through the jumbled mess of Machine Translation.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So who's dick needs to get sucked in order to get a decent translation? I'd drop some $ in the pool if that's what it took to get this thing properly translated.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes