2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Is anyone got stuck when going to underground prison or just me? I got teleported to the community center.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yea the game is bugged unfortunately, because i too got the same glitch and then some. But i still haven't given up on this game just yet. I can only hope some kind sage will pass through this thread and bless us:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: BubblegumBigBee

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Any othe game like this you guys can reccommend? This type of rpgm game is make me on fire, has some fight element and ofc hentai element lol..

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Any othe game like this you guys can reccommend? This type of rpgm game is make me on fire, has some fight element and ofc hentai element lol..
Unfortunately most netorase games are not translated ;(. And i assume you already played "Inn my wife" and "Amour academy" which are similar genres.

Frostlass

Nov 7, 2017
Um 2 i like that is close to this, is english text, and some fighting
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
Treasure Hunter Mai

ShinnIkari

Nov 5, 2017
i want to delete this game but for some reason, I cannot.

It is always on read only and always file is opened by another program.

need help

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
It isn't the size of the sword but how you swing it!!
True! And here I am, willing to swing mine, for anyone in need to inflict higher damage with a bigger sword to a certain target.
I limit the kind of target to a female human species though :giggle::coffee:

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes