2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Muffinbuttonq

Nov 12, 2019
Don't know if this is a stupid question or not but do I need some form of RPG maker for the game to work? I ask because I open the game and the window just freezes on a white screen.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
Don't know if this is a stupid question or not but do I need some form of RPG maker for the game to work? I ask because I open the game and the window just freezes on a white screen.
try RPGVXAce my friend, if you already have that then it's mean you should buy a new PC or download the game again :'v

Staaph

May 26, 2017
Maybe i messed up and deleted the old one :rolleyes:

Hope this one works!

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing the title and the NTR, there is small penis humiliation in here? Like the girl making fun of the MC

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Item shop in starting town is bugged, also Basement of Soldier Barracks? (Which probably has a H-Scene there) making it impossible To finish game.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
In addition to this MTL version, I also downloaded the Japanese one and started it with Textractor. I played a few moments in both ways and I have to admit that MTL is mega weak and it is better to play the Japanese version using Textractor, the only downside is that it is a bit less comfortable.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I have a problem, I can't uninstall the game. Supposedly there is a file open but I don't know which one. Can someone tell me how to do it please?

finalfrantasy

Mar 25, 2019
Seeing the title and the NTR, there is small penis humiliation in here? Like the girl making fun of the MC
I'm sure you've found out by now but yes there is at least a little bit of that. But the translation is so bad it's hard to enjoy.
Heck there may be a ton of it that just got garbled in the translation lol

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
the hope remains alive!!!
the legend say that one day a hero will rise and save us with his own translation.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Why in 2021 is there no decent translator? Image or text based? Damn guess it would put translators out of a job if they were actually good

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I used this tool on a game a while back and had very decent results, I'm pretty sure it could handle this game. Only problem is that the raw version of this game would be needed, and it doesn't seem to be freely available.

Reactions: vihnyan
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes