2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
The game is translated, fixed, improved and modded. ;)
You can find it on Patreon now:
Or wait until I'll post it on F95 myself. F95 release: 4th November 2021.
The full changelog is on my Discord server.
The uncensored version is available only for 6$+ patrons.
Thank you! Much better than the MTL. I have no idea how accurate to the source it is, but it's pretty funny regardless and can confirm that this is way better than what is available in the OP. Also, no weird bugs outside of a slight issue where the standing picture sometimes gets stuck on the screen (which can be removed by triggering a cutscene or battle sequence). I think that's more of an rpgm thing than anything though since I've seen other rpgm games with the same issue.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you! Much better than the MTL. I have no idea how accurate to the source it is, but it's pretty funny regardless and can confirm that this is way better than what is available in the OP. Also, no weird bugs outside of a slight issue where the standing picture sometimes gets stuck on the screen (which can be removed by triggering a cutscene or battle sequence). I think that's more of an rpgm thing than anything though since I've seen other rpgm games with the same issue.
That's usually just a coding error on the dev's part that fails to remove the picture once the event that triggered it ends. The reason why triggering a cutscene or battle sequence likely removes it is that there's probably code that removes all the pictures, or replaces the offending image with another.

It's something that I usually remove as a part of my own edits/bugfixes in my translations. If you can pinpoint exactly where and when that bug happens, it's often an easy fix in RPGMaker.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Also, no weird bugs outside of a slight issue where the standing picture sometimes gets stuck on the screen (which can be removed by triggering a cutscene or battle sequence). I think that's more of an rpgm thing than anything though since I've seen other rpgm games with the same issue.
Hmm, strange, I never encountered it through entire playthrough. I fixed only what I could find, if you could tell me how to reproduce the bug, I could test it and then fix it.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
The thread was updated with a proper translation and more.
The MTL went away, you can come out now.
thanks for ur hard work the only things i noticed were the old guy at the well in the last town was completely untranslated and that sometimes people call yuria Julia but thats minor and its great to play this game with proper translation

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes