2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
thanks for ur hard work the only things i noticed were the old guy at the well in the last town was completely untranslated and that sometimes people call yuria Julia but thats minor and its great to play this game with proper translation
Thanks for pointing out the typos, I fixed them, updating the links.

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
I like the concept of this game. Can anyone recommend games like this? Specifically, if it adds SPH? Doesn't matter if it's MTL

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I disagree. It's the weakest out of their NTR games by far. Their last game, which is a visual novel, even has a decent plot and romance to back up the scenes.
Well, this game was meant as a trash comedy, nothing serious.
So, it does pretty well for a trash comedy, NTR parody. :)

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
JustXuX - Hi bro, thanks for the translation. I've been waiting for this since a very long time. Happy to see this game get translated finally.

Also, Not sure where to post the suggestions so I'm posting it here, it would be great if you could add the below game in your todo list as one of your future projects. Lots of people are waiting for this so hoping it could get a proper translation one day!! XD XD

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...empress-and-the-penal-colony-heisendou.41204/

Reactions: Saminthemountain

Nomad171

Oct 29, 2019
Guys, I'm having a problem with this game. After less than a minute, the game crashes and the executable deletes itself. My antivirus didn't show any message and the pc is still ok so does anyone know what's going on?

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes