2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
There is a dog in the item shop in starting town. When we interact with it, it gives the mc dog flu. What is this for? Is there any hidden event for this?
Nope, just you losing some money to buy the medicine in the same store :)
This game is a NTR comic trash parody.

Reactions: liyih_black

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Man I love it when they just rip into the beta bitch MC types like this, I'm sure least a few of us agree with Yuria here as well. Girl's spitting facts and fire. Fuck these types of cuck protags.
Truth.PNG Truther.PNG Truthiest.PNG

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
This is called netori, just so you know in the future.
this you mean this game or what I comment? isn't netori, we the mc fuck/steal someone else who has a partner?
is that exact to reverse netorare? mc fuck other women while the mc already have a partner.

and the mc wife get fuck by someone else beside mc, isn't that netorare?
(if mc enjoy watching them, then netorase)

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
this you mean this game or what I comment? isn't netori, we the mc fuck/steal someone else who has a partner?
is that exact to reverse netorare? mc fuck other women while the mc already have a partner.
Reverse NTR usually means the girl stealing the boy(MC) that has a gf/wife/relationship. You'd usually see this genre more in Japanese Adult Videos.
There are subtle nuances as to what qualifies as a netorare but to keep it simple (and not start another NTR definition debate) Yes, what you said is correct.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

Well, MC doesn't enjoy watching it, only later he admits to himself that he does. So it has Netorare and netorase.
I'll add netorase to the tags. Wasn't there.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Someone should upload the original version without translation so we can use DeepL to translate it ourselves :/

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I have weird taste. Can someone tell me if this game has any scenes where the girl fucks just out of the MC's sight?
Looking through screenshots and the last few pages of posts, it seems more like the kind of NRT game where she goes straight to fucking while the MC watches.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I have weird taste. Can someone tell me if this game has any scenes where the girl fucks just out of the MC's sight?
Looking through screenshots and the last few pages of posts, it seems more like the kind of NRT game where she goes straight to fucking while the MC watches.
Well, you are mostly forced to see how she's fucking. The game is based on that.
She also fucks behind his back, but it's not implemented as a gameplay mechanic in this game.

I keep getting errors and black screens. How do you all have this working?
I suggest you visit my Discord #Support channel. I could help you there. Just write and I'll respond as soon as I can.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes