2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Guys, I'm having a problem with this game. After less than a minute, the game crashes and the executable deletes itself. My antivirus didn't show any message and the pc is still ok so does anyone know what's going on?
Many people including me, didn't encounter this issue, so most likely something's wrong with your system. It could be that your antivirus deletes the files, thinking it's a virus.

JustXuX - Hi bro, thanks for the translation. I've been waiting for this since a very long time. Happy to see this game get translated finally.

Also, Not sure where to post the suggestions so I'm posting it here, it would be great if you could add the below game in your todo list as one of your future projects. Lots of people are waiting for this so hoping it could get a proper translation one day!! XD XD

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...empress-and-the-penal-colony-heisendou.41204/
I'm glad you like it, if you're a patron, then post them on Discord, if you linked your with Patreon that is.
Also, suggestions are closed now, it'll open when the time to vote will open.
Write on Discord if you have any more questions or Patreon if you have issues with Discord.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Mine crashed two seconds into the game. Then the game executable is missing and when I try to do a fresh unzip it says access denied. I even tried re-d/ling the mega file.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Mine crashed two seconds into the game. Then the game executable is missing and when I try to do a fresh unzip it says access denied. I even tried re-d/ling the mega file.
Like I said earlier this is most likely your Antivirus doing all this.
Because I can't reproduce this problem with Windows 10 integrated antivirus.

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
There is a dog in the item shop in starting town. When we interact with it, it gives the mc dog flu. What is this for? Is there any hidden event for this?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Nice... i remember this. It was not heavy NTR from what i remember. The cuck the heroine bring with her is annoying but can be ignored.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes