2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I have weird taste. Can someone tell me if this game has any scenes where the girl fucks just out of the MC's sight?
Looking through screenshots and the last few pages of posts, it seems more like the kind of NRT game where she goes straight to fucking while the MC watches.
3 endings 1 Vanilla, 1 Cuck (half corrupt state), 1 NTR (fully corrupted fallen state)

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
>(including a vanilla happy ending with 1 H-scene)
That's the most avante-garde thing one could say.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Well, you are mostly forced to see how she's fucking. The game is based on that.
She also fucks behind his back, but it's not implemented as a gameplay mechanic in this game.
Thanks. That aspect of NTR does nothing for me, so you saved me a bunch of time.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Does the text run off the screen for anyone else? Very apparent 1 minute in.
View attachment 1446792
Seen this in quite few games, not sure if there is a fix for it. I just generally ignore it while hoping/presuming that it isn't of any greater concern as it has been released for english audience and that they (the group/person who fixed it to english) apparently didn't bother as it wasn't that worthwhile fixing. This is just how I have been handling the issue. Also I haven't tried this game out yet and judging by the translation quality I think I wait a-bit, even if I can read and understand it it grows tiring after a while.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I get this when I run the game.

''Profile error occurred

Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.''

The hell does that mean?
This happens when you've ever played any other RPGMV game that uses a higher version of the NWJ. It's an error you can simply ignore.

Dilalidos

Jan 29, 2021
Well, MC doesn't enjoy watching it, only later he admits to himself that he does. So it has Netorare and netorase.
I'll add netorase to the tags. Wasn't there.
Good lord, what else NTR translation are you working on? Thank you for your splendid work!!!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What kind of nazi bullshit is this? "SS"? wtf...
Ask the Japanese developer. He was the one using random german names found on the Internet.

so how much mind control is there and are you the one using it?
Only 1 event with 2 variations, contains mind control.

Is there in-battle sex scenes outside of bukkake?
Only bukkake and nude.

Good lord, what else NTR translation are you working on? Thank you for your splendid work!!!
Nothing NTR lately. Maybe later

Does the text run off the screen for anyone else? Very apparent 1 minute in.
View attachment 1446792
Which link you used to download the game?
Did you use the old MTL that was posted here?
The version of the game I put up, doesn't have this bullshit.
2 screenshots from the same scene: Screenshot 2021-10-11 125953.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-11 130039.jpg

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
Are there any differences between normal and vanilla ending? And how much lewdness do you need for the chat to chnage?

Jul 20, 2019
Are there any differences between normal and vanilla ending? And how much lewdness do you need for the chat to chnage?
during the sex scene in the normal ending, you realise her cunt is loose
the vanilla ending is almost exactly the same as the normal ending, except there is no h-scene. i dont know why it says there's an h-scene in the vanilla ending in OP

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Ask the Japanese developer. He was the one using random german names found on the Internet.

Only 1 event with 2 variations, contains mind control.

Only bukkake and nude.

Nothing NTR lately. Maybe later

Which link you used to download the game?
Did you use the old MTL that was posted here?
The version of the game I put up, doesn't have this bullshit.
2 screenshots from the same scene: View attachment 1447466 View attachment 1447467
I had the old version which I thought was the new version as thread had been updated at that time, this is why I like nopy as it tells you the file upload date.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes