2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

KazeKen

Apr 24, 2019
I used this tool on a game a while back and had very decent results, I'm pretty sure it could handle this game. Only problem is that the raw version of this game would be needed, and it doesn't seem to be freely available.
I can give you the japanese version if you can make a better translation.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Kinda liked this one, sadly it has zero replay value.
Played the original one, btw. MTL suck ass in this one.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game is translated, fixed, improved and modded. ;)
You can find it on Patreon now:
Or wait until I'll post it on F95 myself. F95 release: 4th November 2021.
The full changelog is on my Discord server.
The uncensored version is available only for 6$+ patrons.

Last edited:

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
The game is translated, fixed, improved and modded. ;)
You can find it on Patreon now:
Or wait until I'll post it on F95 myself. F95 release: 4th November 2021.
The uncensored version is available only for 6$+ patrons.

brynhildr tag this thread as completed. Thanks.
Much thanks dude. You are a champ.(y)(y):love::love:

• Hey there
Reactions: JustXuX

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
i subscribed to your patreon and boy did i enjoy that translation and uncesoring. Great stuff!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i subscribed to your patreon and boy did i enjoy that translation and uncesoring. Great stuff!
Thanks, did you interact with NPCs?
They say some funny shit :D
This time the uncensor process didn't take much time like 3 days, because there weren't so many base CGs, but if it takes more time I use AI, to decensor, because I'm still one man, don't have enough time to make a quality uncensor. With more money, I'll hire someone to work specifically on uncensor, but first I need an assistant to quicken the translation process.

Last edited:

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks, did you interact with NPCs?
They say some funny shit :D
This time the uncensor process didn't take much time like 3 days, because there weren't so many base CGs, but if it takes more time I use AI, to decensor, because I'm still one man, don't have enough time to make a quality uncensor. With more money, I'll hire someone to work specifically on uncensor, but first I need an assistant to quicken the translation process.
The game with your translation was way funnier than i expected since originally the game has a messy MTL and it's barely understandable. And the Uncensoring was Spot on! honestly i didn't even know you used AI, simply though you found the uncensored version of it. Honestly worth the patreon the support keep up that good work!

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
And the Uncensoring was Spot on! honestly i didn't even know you used AI, simply though you found the uncensored version of it.
I didn't use the AI for this one, I manually edited them.

Reactions: lariso
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes