2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a plan for a good translation? The game looks good but I'm not gonna play something that's badly translated.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Is there a plan for a good translation? The game looks good but I'm not gonna play something that's badly translated.
Considering that it has a machine translation, I doubt any translators will pick the game up for a proper translation.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Considering that it has a machine translation, I doubt any translators will pick the game up for a proper translation.
I can't even understand why someone is taking the trouble to upload a game with that shitty translation, I'm sorry, but that's not what I was looking for. It's the same as the game in Japanese. No need to create a shitty translation.

if the game is so good and the art so incredible, someone will have to do a proper translation. It can't be they translate games with worse art before this one.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I can't even understand why someone is taking the trouble to upload a game with that shitty translation, I'm sorry, but that's not what I was looking for. It's the same as the game in Japanese. No need to create a shitty translation.

if the game is so good and the art so incredible, someone will have to do a proper translation. It can't be they translate games with worse art before this one.
It's unfortunate but true, the matter that this game will never get a proper translation. Similar games and even better never got one. So why would this one?

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
It's unfortunate but true, the matter that this game will never get a proper translation. Similar games and even better never got one. So why would this one?
If they publish the game with a machine translation, I suppose they will have the programming and software part solved, which can extract the text files. In other words, they have to have a text file in Japanese, the only problem is finding someone to translate it into English.
I would volunteer to do it for free, but I don't know Japanese. I know that there are people who know Japanese who have done complete translations, it would be necessary to convince those people to dedicate themselves to doing the translation of this game. I do not think that it is that hard.

Anyway, if in the end nobody wants to translate the game, just don't upload it to the internet. If you don't want to take the trouble to translate it, why would you have to upload it and pretend it's a well translated and playable game? For the benefits? Some motivation has to move them to upload this type of content ...I find this to be misleading advertising.

And I say this having downloaded games entirely in Japanese years ago, knowing that if you wanted to play them you would have to learn Japanese.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
If they publish the game with a machine translation, I suppose they will have the programming and software part solved, which can extract the text files. In other words, they have to have a text file in Japanese, the only problem is finding someone to translate it into English.
I would volunteer to do it for free, but I don't know Japanese. I know that there are people who know Japanese who have done complete translations, it would be necessary to convince those people to dedicate themselves to doing the translation of this game. I do not think that it is that hard.

Anyway, if in the end nobody wants to translate the game, just don't upload it to the internet. If you don't want to take the trouble to translate it, why would you have to upload it and pretend it's a well translated and playable game? For the benefits? Some motivation has to move them to upload this type of content ...I find this to be misleading advertising.

And I say this having downloaded games entirely in Japanese years ago, knowing that if you wanted to play them you would have to learn Japanese.
I do wonder. What do people benefit from doing machine translations? Most MTLs are so incomprehensible that they're barely any different from the raw Japanese version.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
I do wonder. What do people benefit from doing machine translations? Most MTLs are so incomprehensible that they're barely any different from the raw Japanese version.
actually , there is , unlike the original jp version which is working perfectly normal and you don't understand a single word of it, the MTL version of this game is completely broken and without hack, u can't get full gallery , and you can understand some words but not the whole sentence :'v

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
actually , there is , unlike the original jp version which is working perfectly normal and you don't understand a single word of it, the MTL version of this game is completely broken and without hack, u can't get full gallery , and you can understand some words but not the whole sentence :'v
pretend that there is already a translation and that the game is now playable. That without MTL is unplayable. They believe that a horrible translation is better than no translation, that is their logic. Of course, I disagree. When you start playing with the machine-made translation, you immediately realize that the playable experience is as bad, if not worse, than with the game in Japanese.

Hell, I have even played games with translations made by hand, and I have come across every flaw, typographical, word that doesn't exist, etc ... But I can't complain, the work is appreciated. When it is a correct translation done with dedication and effort, it shows, a lot. No one dedicated to professional translation can expect an online / machine translator to do a good job.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
pretend that there is already a translation and that the game is now playable. That without MTL is unplayable. They believe that a horrible translation is better than no translation, that is their logic. Of course, I disagree. When you start playing with the machine-made translation, you immediately realize that the playable experience is as bad, if not worse, than with the game in Japanese.

Hell, I have even played games with translations made by hand, and I have come across every flaw, typographical, word that doesn't exist, etc ... But I can't complain, the work is appreciated. When it is a correct translation done with dedication and effort, it shows, a lot. No one dedicated to professional translation can expect an online / machine translator to do a good job.
i normally don't have any issue with MTL , except for this one tho :'v , i hacked it and got all the scene , i was like : "ok then, maybe i really should try the game without hack" , exciting af, about 5 hours of grinding the H stat, lv and money to realize that i can't clear it 100% without hack cuz the MTL broke the game :'v

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
How can i get the 8 empty scene? 2 before final boss and 6 after the boss
hax :'v , honestly , i tried to play the game clean but after some point , the game just broke (probably because of the MTL ) so the only choice left is using hack :'v
by the ways, if you only found 2 scene before the final boss then you surely missing a lot of thing my friend

• Sad
Reactions: Killmilk

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I finshed the game long time ago.. its broken, the last scene has a bug that will teleport you inside the city hall building (place where people gathering when there is a ceremony or meeting) or whatever it is. For me its finished but also not finished because i can't unlock or do the the let's just say remaining 5% out of 100%

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes