2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
is there a fix fot the jewelery store or whatever that is? if i enter it, i appear inside the INN. its a teleport mistake.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
i hope for better translations..the machine ones are hilarious and fuck up the game, honestly one of the best netorare games out there, but poorly translated.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I tried to change the music volume, but every time I enter the options the game crashes ... Any tips? Thank you.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yet another h-game with overly huge boobs. What is it with Japanese when it comes to boobs.

Last edited:

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
I tried to understand the story, but then I realized that stabbing my own eyes with scissors is easier.

The art and gameplay is interesting tho'. It's just that the horrible machine translation successfully kills my boner every time.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I tried to understand the story, but then I realized that stabbing my own eyes with scissors is easier.

The art and gameplay is interesting tho'. It's just that the horrible machine translation successfully kills my boner every time.
If you're blind from stabbing your eyes, how did you write this?

Weldar2

Dec 15, 2018
Well, I played the game and, uh... it's been a while since I came across a machine translation so utterly incomprehensible. It was so bad I nearly shed tears of frustration within the first 5 minutes. At least in the early 'oneone1' games I could still vaguely understand what was being said; with this I now know why no human translator has even attempted to touch this game, let alone even know how to decipher it.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes