2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you get to the end and are wandering around town aimlessly (since you don't know what the f--k is going on) avoid going to the dungeon in the Guard Barracks. This just leads you to some spot in the Public Hall map which has no exit and you are stuck and need to go back to a previous save.

Overall it was meh, I liked the art and the clothes ripping, though it seemed kind of random. Didn't do all the monster loss scenes and it doesn't feel like its worth it to try.

Reactions: ponyguy

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
If you get to the end and are wandering around town aimlessly (since you don't know what the f--k is going on) avoid going to the dungeon in the Guard Barracks. This just leads you to some spot in the Public Hall map which has no exit and you are stuck and need to go back to a previous save.

Overall it was meh, I liked the art and the clothes ripping, though it seemed kind of random. Didn't do all the monster loss scenes and it doesn't feel like its worth it to try.
Havent they fixed this yet!? ran into the same problem when i played thru it at launch. Kinda sad since its the juciest part of the game . baah

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
"The Small Penis Warrior & The Perverted Magician"

Best
Title
Ever

(and game look nice too)

Reactions: ponyguy

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Machine translations really put me off. Otherwise it looks good, especially the art and user interface.

AceBunneh

Jan 29, 2017
Assuming I didn't make any mistakes I attached a 7z with files to translate the Lewd Status screen (it is a terrible machine translation to keep in tone with the rest of the game) and a slight edit to the first town that adds a little NPC next to the item shop for buying items. The items are copied from the item shop in a different town. I did not fix the transfer because there isn't an item shop map for the town (only two copies of the same inn) and I don't want to bother making one from scratch.

The "Map001.json" file goes into www > data and the "sute01.rpgmvp" file goes into www > img > pictures.

As for other problems with the game, I'm sorry. I honestly couldn't deal with the poor machine translation to get any further into it to find them, much less try to fix them.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
this is my first time playing a game with english that I can't even comprehend... hahaha well it is to be expected when it say "machine translation"

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
Is it all vanilla stuff?
If straight out cucking is vanilla then yeah. But except from that, the usual hrpg with game over scenes with different mob(human, monster, plant) also the mandatory sluttmeter that you fill. very linear and relatively short

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
If straight out cucking is vanilla then yeah. But except from that, the usual hrpg with game over scenes with different mob(human, monster, plant) also the mandatory sluttmeter that you fill. very linear and relatively short
Cuckolding does tend to be pretty vanilla for me. So thank you for the information. Humiliation, foot fetish, fighting mixed with erotic moves are my usual go to.

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes