Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
The later if i remember right, almost no variation and yeah is 100% cuck stuff, like he uses his command seals and all and doesn't even bother with a credible excuse.

Go play BCLR's game, even wit broken engrish translation is better, and that game (FATE DS) still has long way to go (but is still better, like you can see the dev putting effort)
What's BCLR ? Can't find anything!

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/fate-grand-ntr-update-4-pinkdream.163606/ so i tried this game that was mentioned some days ago (look at the latest post for final version), and ets just say it this way: forget fujino this game makes what BCLR do look like unpolished gems.

Not only is heavy cuck stuff (in the most western sense) but the scenes are super short, no dialogue in between (not real one) and some maps exist for the sake of it (like literally you don't go there). Only pro it has are the models, specially the male ones.

Worst part is that this took like 6 updates (wich i guess were monthly or close) and there is barely any content.
Do you have full game?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yea, but with that on its not outright confirmed the worst happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think if the chapters weren't so painfully slow it wouldnt be as bad, but now we gotta stew on that for a few weeks. o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also yeah i may feed o the MC suffering in NTR but that is separate, oh well stuff like this is why i like One Piece, Oda isn't afraid to throw punches.

PS: as a funny detail this isn't the first time ntr/cuckold has appeared in the story: Raileight and his wife have an open marriage i think xD

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
He is pretty active on Twitter. He's going to launch a "medieval" ntr game next year. After that he'll work in sequel of NTR Survival Z, which will be located in LA or something like that
Medieval and another zombie apocalypse ntr game? Count me in. Mind you we only have 3 of ZA games as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurkingpro

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
Are there any other authors like , and ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes