Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Finally got around to trying NTRd by clumsiness , the premise sounded kinda weird and I thought the comedy and ntr would not gel well... must say I was wrong. I really enjoyed this one. The art is pretty amazing imo and the lighthearted NTR kinda works.

It jumps the shark so much it circles around and is really great. It is pretty short but is quite scene dense.

D66

Jan 31, 2019
Shin'yuu ga Kizukanu Uchi ni Kanojo o Netoru Boku
Anyone know where i can find eng version this game?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Oh boy. Not sure if to wait after for tl. Wondering if dazed will pick it up.
Yeah, Im hoping Daze will pick it up. I'm definitely gonna wait for an edited tl or a fan tl release.

View attachment 3080832
I will put my hopes on this one
I suggest not putting too much hope in it if youre one of those ntr consumers that only gonna enjoy deep ntr plots. But if you sometimes enjoy typical ntr plots, this game might be for you, it 100% makes up for the scenes and animations imo.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, Im hoping Daze will pick it up. I'm definitely gonna wait for an edited tl or a fan tl release.

I suggest not putting too much hope in it if youre one of those ntr consumers that only gonna enjoy deep ntr plots. But if you sometimes enjoy typical ntr plots, this game might be for you, it 100% makes up for the scenes and animations imo.
I like deep ntr plots, but as I mentioned with the ntred by clumsiness, shallower stuff can work too. Problem I had with their previous game (the elf one), was that the connection with MC was basically nonexistent. She was just a random hoe he found and then she starts fucking around. Her not being from that world so not having any other ties or relations again really removed from the corruption imo.

Like when you have a queen/princess/known knight etc. It goes beyond just the boyfriend, but for her reputation as well. The elf was just waaaay disconnected for me. I did not read up much on this new one, but hopefully that will be remedied.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020

Typical to any extent? I have never been too strict with NTR's plot but often evaluate the game through its gameplay experience mechanism

Reactions: KingStriker

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I like deep ntr plots, but as I mentioned with the ntred by clumsiness, shallower stuff can work too. Problem I had with their previous game (the elf one), was that the connection with MC was basically nonexistent. She was just a random hoe he found and then she starts fucking around. Her not being from that world so not having any other ties or relations again really removed from the corruption imo.

Like when you have a queen/princess/known knight etc. It goes beyond just the boyfriend, but for her reputation as well. The elf was just waaaay disconnected for me. I did not read up much on this new one, but hopefully that will be remedied.
I still enjoyed it despite its flaws. But that's just me I guess.The mc likes the heroine but in a vague way which is ok for me. I played the game knowing that I'll get a simple ntr plot. The only thing that I didnt like much is, most of the Bulls' route is whoring the heroine to other people.

I hope he'll minimize the ntr gangbangs to each Bull's route in this one.

Typical to any extent? I have never been too strict with NTR's plot but often evaluate the game through its gameplay experience mechanism
no idea what you meant by that but Im pretty sure this one will be your typical ntrpg gameplay with multiple Bulls.

Why is this game so hyped up aside from art?
That's pretty much it. Plus, it has nice animations. You dont need a deep reason to like everything all the time.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if this group has a twitter or even blog, or cien? I want to check if there will be a new game and maybe if its another battle ntr, somehow i always enjoy killinga night playing their battle games xD

Last one was better than the others even if they still suck at the ending xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
OMG i had a good laugh with this manga, not really hentai, i think, but well just look at the lastest chapter title lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChangYim
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes