Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zairus

May 25, 2017
My problem is from playing the demo it seems like she is getting fucked by multiple dudes at the same time. Just seems like a corruption game to me.
yes it's more about corruption, but still, this is a big game with good art, from a well known dev and this time we play from a male MC pov, in current situation, where basically nothing on the market, it's not a bad thing.

Reactions: LordFrz

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
My problem is from playing the demo it seems like she is getting fucked by multiple dudes at the same time. Just seems like a corruption game to me.
NTR is corruption. Just because there are multiple dudes doesn't mean it's not NTR. Most of the famous NTR games involve multiple people, like Scars of Summer. Also they are separate routes, you have to choose to engage with multiple dudes.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
yes it's more about corruption, but still, this is a big game with good art, from a well known dev and this time we play from a male MC pov, in current situation, where basically nothing on the market, it's not a bad thing.
You can prevent it and only allow one male to corrupt her

Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know how to ask for a commission for character card for koikatsu I know it’s weird but how i do it I tried discord but it says I need a invite

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Since it's gonna take a while to get a translation from the game you are all hyped about (me too).

Is there an app or website to translate it? Like you screenshot and upload it on the web idk. What are your tricks for playing a game in japanese?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Since it's gonna take a while to get a translation from the game you are all hyped about (me too).

Is there an app or website to translate it? Like you screenshot and upload it on the web idk. What are your tricks for playing a game in japanese?
If Im really that desperate , I'll use Mtool. It's more convenient imo, rather than using OCR tools/apps. I do use OCR if some menu screens have strong impact in the game though.

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New game
Dude, that one looks sick. Might have low scores because it's the first time he goes all in on NTR? (his games are short always so I don't have much hope anyways)

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Dude, that one looks sick. Might have low scores because it's the first time he goes all in on NTR? (his games are short always so I don't have much hope anyways)
It's similar to their other games unfortunately, short, few scenes, the ntr is pretty flimsy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes