Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 3074523
Had some more sketches come back from my awesome artist for my NTR spy trainer VN. Things are really starting to come together. I am hoping to get a proper demo out before the end of the year.
Looks amazing so far, hope you don't abandon this game. a LOT of the new promissing NTR games get abandoned these days, it's just sad...:HideThePain:

Jun 1, 2018

Looks like this game got another trial version? Not sure since I didn't play the first trial version. Not sure how much more content has been added.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
It seems like a good manga, can someone post the VIP pages please?

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Looks amazing so far, hope you don't abandon this game. a LOT of the new promissing NTR games get abandoned these days, it's just sad...:HideThePain:
Oh yes, I am very aware of the number that get abandoned. It makes me sad too, it is a big part of why I am just making my own. Luckily, OWH's scope is relatively small compared to what a lot of people try to make for their first NSFW game. It also helps that this is not my first game, just my first NSFW game.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
here is another SAO type of NTR game
he released a new public demo version but tbh i wasnt in mood to play and try the game .
anyway if anyone interested he has uploaded the demo on mega.

Reactions: Testament34

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes