Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
Finished the game. It's pretty solid imo. the previous games were so much bigger in scale with a bigger map. But a smaller map does help find the events easily. I kinda expected more variety since the previous games did have a large number of scenes with different scenarios. The last game even had extra scenes that had nothing to do with the main routes, looks like that's been omitted from this one but it does make sense cause this time its a male protagonist. I also feel like the last game gave us more control on which route to follow. Anyway....overall very good game. Just that it didnt meet the standards set by the previous ones.

PS: Those fingering scenes were hot af

Jan 27, 2019
The game was okay, not the worst but nothing really special (Other than animation) either. But my biggest complain is that there is no MC kouhai route despite he has a portrait.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
I need some real substance review before I buy lol

Anyone? What's good about this game?
I found it a little disappointing because the ntr feeling isn't great, the mc's relationship with the girl is paper thin and her corruption is too fast. The game itself is kind of tedious too, way too much walking around to do training/studying/working. It's relatively solid though like everyone else said, especially if you like the art.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Anybody got the saikey translation for this? it uncensored too :) ( )
( )

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes