Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017

First job on the characters done. Sadly only using Basic RPG M MV so far so no special Goblin sprites. Characters from generator.

Gillion - MC
Julia - Older Sister
Hotaru - Betrothed
Ria - Childhood Friend
Melania - Mother
Mari - Younger Sister
Danny - Younger Brother
Chadd - Goblin Boss
Stankk - Fat Goblin underling
Frobb - Skinny Goblin underling

Damn fogot about dog...

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
View attachment 338003

First job on the characters done. Sadly only using Basic RPG M MV so far so no special Goblin sprites. Characters from generator.

Gillion - MC
Julia - Older Sister
Hotaru - Betrothed
Ria - Childhood Friend
Melania - Mother
Mari - Younger Sister
Danny - Younger Brother
Chadd - Goblin Boss

Damn fogot about dog...
Another take on Gillion Gillion.jpg

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Another take on Gillion View attachment 338818
Lol actualy Gillion image was bugged out and I didnt even noticed ;p (shows how much I care about someone who is gonna get NTRed ;] He is still blonde tho - I given him longer hair to give him that super-handsome guy look ;] Not that it matters ;]

But damn - I hardly started making anything in the game, and a fanarts allready ? lol

Honestly guys - chill out a bit ;]

I myself might have gotten a little bit overexcited with this one.
For now there seems to be long MONTHs of meticulous work in front of me - before I will be able to really make this game somewhat playable.
I might release quick prologue a bit faster (still at least month away).

So please dont get too excited.
It can take a novice like me years to get to good NTR parts of the story.
Or I might get frustrated and drop it.
I dont think so - as I really enjoy learning how RPG Maker works - but it is a possibility.

I didnt even started official Development threat. ;]

Here some aditional notes.

1. I intend to do this game non-profit.
There will be some fringe content here, and I dont want to bother with setting up any foundrasers or anything.

2. Becouse of that I dont think I will be able to afford any commisions on the art. But it is fine - Sprites + Sound Effects + Good quality text description hopefully will be enough.

3. That beeing said - it is non-profit game, and I might be "borrowing" a few assets from outside games at some point, (mostly Japanese created games). But I am not sure yet. It will definetly be easier to create my own sprite animations using something as base.

4. So I plan to have no drawn CG art in the game. But if some Artist would like to support the project in the future, I might consider it. But I am pretty particular on the details so it wont be an easy work ;].
I am not sure if 3D art is the way to go tho. If there are no other options and the game is compleate at this point - maybe.

5. Aslo - I will be frank here - Story and NTR is main focus. Neadless details like combat balance, creating super rich to explore unique locations etc are of tertiary importance for me now. I will be shamelessly using presets from the base game if need be, maybe modiffying them etc.
At the very least the Castle will be totaly from there.

That beeing said - I look forward to making this game happen.
I am glad there are people liking my concept.
I will be trying to make it into a reality ;]

PS>And I would like to have some imput from you people observing this.

I am not decided yet on the title that game should have. Since you mostly know the plot of the game anyway (without details) - you could have a good idea how this game should be called.

I myself so far thought about 2 names - both are a bit long and not ideal IMHO but its something.

So how should I name the game ?
So the options are.

1. Royals on the run
2. Prince on Goblin's Mercy
3. Royal family x Goblins ;] - thats stupid ;p

For as much as I think I am competent Writer never had a knack for names and titles ;]

Feel free to offer your sugestions !

Last edited:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Lol actualy Gillion image was bugged out and I didnt even noticed ;p (shows how much I care about someone who is gonna get NTRed ;] He is still blonde tho - I given him longer hair to give him that super-handsome guy look ;] Not that it matters ;]

But damn - I hardly started making anything in the game, and a fanarts allready ? lol

Honestly guys - chill out a bit ;]

I myself might have gotten a little bit overexcited with this one.
For now there seems to be long MONTHs of meticulous work in front of me - before I will be able to really make this game somewhat playable.
I might release quick prologue a bit faster (still at least month away).

So please dont get too excited.
It can take a novice like me years to get to good NTR parts of the story.
Or I might get frustrated and drop it.
I dont think so - as I really enjoy learning how RPG Maker works - but it is a possibility.

I didnt even started official Development threat. ;]

Here some aditional notes.

1. I intend to do this game non-profit.
There will be some fringe content here, and I dont want to bother with setting up any foundrasers or anything.

2. Becouse of that I dont think I will be able to afford any commisions on the art. But it is fine - Sprites + Sound Effects + Good quality text description hopefully will be enough.

3. That beeing said - it is non-profit game, and I might be "borrowing" a few assets from outside games at some point, (mostly Japanese created games). But I am not sure yet. It will definetly be easier to create my own sprite animations using something as base.

4. So I plan to have no drawn CG art in the game. But if some Artist would like to support the project in the future, I might consider it. But I am pretty particular on the details so it wont be an easy work ;].
I am not sure if 3D art is the way to go tho. If there are no other options and the game is compleate at this point - maybe.

5. Aslo - I will be frank here - Story and NTR is main focus. Neadless details like combat balance, creating super rich to explore unique locations etc are of tertiary importance for me now. I will be shamelessly using presets from the base game if need be, maybe modiffying them etc.
At the very least the Castle will be totaly from there.

That beeing said - I look forward to making this game happen.
I am glad there are people liking my concept.
I will be trying to make it into a reality ;]

PS>And I would like to have some imput from you people observing this.

I am not decided yet on the title that game should have. Since you mostly know the plot of the game anyway (without details) - you could have a good idea how this game should be called.

I myself so far thought about 2 names - both are a bit long and not ideal IMHO but its something.

So how should I name the game ?
So the options are.

1. Royals on the run
2. Prince on Goblin's Mercy
3. Royal family x Goblins ;] - thats stupid ;p

For as much as I think I am competent Writer never had a knack for names and titles ;]

Feel free to offer your sugestions !
Everything here is my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.
1- "Borrowing" art is fine if you don't have an artist but I think it takes a lot from the game. Finding lots of scenes with the same character that makes sense in the scene that is being presented. The other possibility is picking pictures where the scene does make sense but that would be even harder to find with the same character and also it damage the immersion on the game.
2- If you could have the ntr on the game to be optional, that could add to the "realism" of the relationships. But it would be more work.
3- For titles, I like "Royal Affairs" but it also depends on the plot of your game.
Good luck on your project.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Everything here is my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.
1- "Borrowing" art is fine if you don't have an artist but I think it takes a lot from the game. Finding lots of scenes with the same character that makes sense in the scene that is being presented. The other possibility is picking pictures where the scene does make sense but that would be even harder to find with the same character and also it damage the immersion on the game.
2- If you could have the ntr on the game to be optional, that could add to the "realism" of the relationships. But it would be more work.
3- For titles, I like "Royal Affairs" but it also depends on the plot of your game.
Good luck on your project.
Not Art - assets - like custom made assets from RPG Maker.
Little in game objects.
Like I dont know - cum puddles, discarted underwear etc.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Actualy on the main game thread someone sugested I should go with silly Japanese RPG H-games like title.

Like in the game titled :Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno ;]

And I loved the idea - so the game title is goign to be

"Stranded Royal Family - Sneakily Violated by Goblins!" ;]

Anyhow sorry for littering the thread with it.
For now I urge anyone who wants to talk about my future game prefferably on Discord, or in this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-proj...al-family-sneakily-violated-by-goblins.32870/

Here - I started a Discord channel to help with comunication so people dont need to send private messages that often

Anyone interested feel free to join

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Be sure to check out The Adventurous Couple, if you haven't already. There is plenty of NTR related stuff in there, if you so choose. Plus, wife sharing, cheating, orgies, threesomes and cuckold (and cuckquean).
Plus, the developer, Mircom3D, is really good about engaging his audience and answering questions, if you're respectful.
Give it a shot, a new chapter in the Revamp just dropped, and it will probably be on the F95 soon.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-3-revamped-mircom3d.7192/

Reactions: fbass

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
View attachment 338003

Gillion - MC
Julia - Older Sister
Hotaru - Betrothed
Ria - Childhood Friend
Melania - Mother
Mari - Younger Sister
Danny - Younger Brother
Chadd - Goblin Boss

Damn fogot about dog...
Another take of Melanie the Queen Mother, but this one, she is not a nympho.
She is an elegant and strong woman, who knows how to defend herself

Reactions: erikus

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Another take of Melanie the Queen Mother, but this one, she is not a nympho.
She is an elegant and strong woman, who knows how to defend herself
She isnt Nympho in my game - just a woman with high Libido. Since her husband died, she is stranded in the middle of nowhere, and goblins give her aphrodisiacs secrettly ... Stuff happens ;]

Nice model - but in my mind she would be a bit more chubby both on face and body. Though not too much.

Reactions: Spunkmonkey

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
opens Brazzers :(
NTR manhwas lost !
The guy who used to run it said he received a 'cease and desist'

Here some options

-> Looks the same, but it's not from the same fellow

This last one is a good option if anoyone wanna know more about the manhwa itself, others projects from the author, etc.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey, sorry to bother everyone with this, and honestly hate to ask for this, but I wanna try and find a game kinda like this doujin , with I guess the basic premise being "girl/pet gets stolen from master by other guys and turned into a slut". Preferably without ever really seeing the master too much, but anything will do. Thanks for any recommendations!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Are there any games like that? to use compassion in ntr?
What I ment - use her compassion against her.
And there are a few games where pure good hearted girls are getting tricked and forced into NTR scenarios by cunning villains.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes