Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
Ok thanks for your help Jewelss it works perfectly !! Don't hesitate to ask me anything :D!! I think I'll make a little review of the game after playing...

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Is it still ntr if mc whores his wife out? Or makes her do stuff like gloryhole etc but he is the boss ? And she is no big fan of what he wants her to do ? And he even participates in actions?

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
Is it still ntr if mc whores his wife out? Or makes her do stuff like gloryhole etc but he is the boss ? And she is no big fan of what he wants her to do ? And he even participates in actions?
As NTR is focusing about feelings of the male protag and the fear to lost the one he loves, I would say in this case it's not NTR. Actually the only works where I found this kind of "forced sharing" was maledom. But in lot of NTR stuff the "bad guy" force the female protag to fuck with other people.

Reactions: HGamer1234

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
As NTR is focusing about feelings of the male protag and the fear to lost the one he loves, I would say in this case it's not NTR. Actually the only works where I found this kind of "forced sharing" was maledom. But in lot of NTR stuff the "bad guy" force the female protag to fuck with other people.
Do you know some games with that forced sharing?

Reactions: HGamer1234

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
No that I known sorry; I've met this in bdsm stories and novels in which the master shared his slave... But it's far to be NTR. If you make search with corruption / bdsm/ male protag, you may found some game like that :unsure:

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
No that I known sorry; I've met this in bdsm stories and novels in which the master shared his slave... But it's far to be NTR. If you make search with corruption / bdsm/ male protag, you may found some game like that :unsure:
Alright, I will try to look it up. Though I already searched for something similar and couldn’t find anything.
Thanks for your answers.

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
Try "Swing&Miss". But the game went to some dark places at the last updates, the MC is becoming more and more submissive. Still, it is a good story and the art&writing is fine too.
Yeah I wanted to speak about it at first (as I consider it's the only true western NTR game) but we can't say she's opposed with swinging idea.

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
I finished Natsuyasumi Ake no Kanojo wa... ~Charao Gonomi no Kuro Gyaru Bitch ni~. It's a great NTR vn but not a masterpiece, so IMO don't rush on it and wait to see if it's will be available here. The story is built in two part and if I found the first part intense and kinky the second one is long and repetitive.

A short summary for those who are interested :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adrienmage

May 26, 2018
The following had been released I have to ask to Fugue if he doesn't mind if I give the links here.

Edit : The links are already there at the end of the topic

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes