Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anyone there have anything games, doujins, stories where the main guy being cucked keeps seeing signs of betrayal but keeps denying it. Like lover wearing skimpy clothes, being more touchy -feely with another man, phone call with sex sounds in the background

Spiral Legend V for example

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry about only asking but besides darkwanderer.com I don't know another good place to ask this. (as a place where i can request games, doujin, and stories)

I want to be as specific as possible because besides a few things I don't often see what i want and even if only 100 people end up seeing this thats 100 more chances to find something.

So with that disclaimer, Does anyone know some stories from literotica, hentaifoundry, choya, etc..; or games, VN, RPG. etc... where:
1. The media its told through the man's(cucked) point of view (OR atleast has a mixture of point of view from the man(cucked) and woman)
2. The man is NOT trying to push his lover into cheating
3. The woman is beginning to actively cheat and is getting off on the immorality of it

examples of this:
clarkoverns--My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend

Itjazura War ~ The story of a small isolated island ~

[Eight Beat (Itou Eight)] Ashitaba-san Chi de Nichijouteki ni Seishori Dekiru Isourou no Boku | My Daily Life Relieving My Sexual Urges in the Ashitaba Family Household (Ashitaba-san Chi no Mukogurashi) [English]

[Takatsu] Hitozuma A-san to Musuko no Yuujin N-kun - Married wife A and son's friend N-kun [English]

agrael72

Apr 9, 2018
Sorry about only asking but besides darkwanderer.com I don't know another good place to ask this. (as a place where i can request games, doujin, and stories)

I want to be as specific as possible because besides a few things I don't often see what i want and even if only 100 people end up seeing this thats 100 more chances to find something.

So with that disclaimer, Does anyone know some stories from literotica, hentaifoundry, choya, etc..; or games, VN, RPG. etc... where:
1. The media its told through the man's(cucked) point of view (OR atleast has a mixture of point of view from the man(cucked) and woman)
3. The woman is beginning to actively cheat and is getting off on the immorality of it

examples of this:
clarkoverns--My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend
A few authors popped up with the style of clarkoverns.

Most of this guy's stories are like this, I think he lost access to his account, then ended up making a new one which he's only submitted a little to but it's sort of the same. These stories are pretty interesting but they don't really get into really hardcore graphic sex

(this guy is great but his only series that has a man getting cheated on are Just One of the Boys and Karen's Nude Day With Coworkers, the others are mostly an inversion with a girlfriend finding out that her boyfriend is being taken advantage of sexually, though these are really good).

(this guy's Elise and My Roommates story is a lot like Just One of the Boys, with a girlfriend getting increasingly casual with her boyfriends roommates (and in other stories, her own coworkers, girlfriends, girlfriends boyfriends). The difference here is mostly that the girlfriend is sort of ambiguous about things. Boyfriend is sort of "Okay I saw what happened and it was hot but I don't want it going any further than that," having seen the girlfriend flash a guy. Girlfriend thinks he means he saw her let the guy grope her and is like "Okay no further than that, but if he finds it hot maybe I should do it more often." And things escalate because there's only so much edging someone can take.

The big link between most of their stories is that the guy is not being like, utterly humiliated or having his ego destroyed, which I understand can be a sensitive issue. The author of Just One of the Boys actually started writing a side story because he thought it got a bit harsh with the "main" plotline and he wanted things to be more playful.

If these guys have what you like I'd suggest checking on their favorites and expanding outward from there. CHYOA might be an option (for you, or anyone else here) basically being a choose your own adventure with a pretty big archive of stories already. Some have been left to abandon but nothing keeps people from just signing on and adding to them.

All that said, you might try to be a little more specific. Does the man have to know? Or can it all be entirely behind their back? Maybe something that's an "Absolutely Do Not Want" to add?

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
A few authors popped up with the style of clarkoverns.

Most of this guy's stories are like this, I think he lost access to his account, then ended up making a new one which he's only submitted a little to but it's sort of the same. These stories are pretty interesting but they don't really get into really hardcore graphic sex

(this guy is great but his only series that has a man getting cheated on are Just One of the Boys and Karen's Nude Day With Coworkers, the others are mostly an inversion with a girlfriend finding out that her boyfriend is being taken advantage of sexually, though these are really good).

(this guy's Elise and My Roommates story is a lot like Just One of the Boys, with a girlfriend getting increasingly casual with her boyfriends roommates (and in other stories, her own coworkers, girlfriends, girlfriends boyfriends). The difference here is mostly that the girlfriend is sort of ambiguous about things. Boyfriend is sort of "Okay I saw what happened and it was hot but I don't want it going any further than that," having seen the girlfriend flash a guy. Girlfriend thinks he means he saw her let the guy grope her and is like "Okay no further than that, but if he finds it hot maybe I should do it more often." And things escalate because there's only so much edging someone can take.

The big link between most of their stories is that the guy is not being like, utterly humiliated or having his ego destroyed, which I understand can be a sensitive issue. The author of Just One of the Boys actually started writing a side story because he thought it got a bit harsh with the "main" plotline and he wanted things to be more playful.

If these guys have what you like I'd suggest checking on their favorites and expanding outward from there. CHYOA might be an option (for you, or anyone else here) basically being a choose your own adventure with a pretty big archive of stories already. Some have been left to abandon but nothing keeps people from just signing on and adding to them.

All that said, you might try to be a little more specific. Does the man have to know? Or can it all be entirely behind their back? Maybe something that's an "Absolutely Do Not Want" to add?
Thanks dude. I just read the "Elise" series and it was a pleasant surprise. I'll check the others. Thanks again for sharing
Edit: One guy recommended this author ret123.... Donna Goes Camping

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
CAWD-003 just came out today and it was one of the best NTR JAVs i watched these last months. The bad guy always plays DQN roles in different movies and Mayuki Itou is as lovely as she has ever been. Kawai studio is not known for its NTRs but they did a good job at this movie.

Jun 17, 2018

I have similar interest, check my old posts in this thread, I wrote some story references.

Jun 17, 2018

Some of them seems good, but oh well, mostly not my style... I think cuckold is very wide concept, but it mostly involves wimpy husband or boyfriend, or wife sharing or netorase. So I think NTR or NTL should be more distinguished from typical "cuckold" stories of wife sharing, swapping, or netorase-type story of wimpy husband or etc.

One thing I feel inconvenient about western "cuckold" story websites or internet book store is, they don't consider such sub-categorization. NTR, hot wife, swapping, and etc... are in all same category. Everything just falls into the category of cuckold. Some literotica writers are promising, they do good categorization by tags. But but even that is not that perfect, and not that much writers do that.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
The Curse of Pleasure.
Your sister is cursed by a demon(and your mother in the past) and blablabla.

***edited***

Last edited:
Reactions: lobomoshy

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The Curse of Pleasure.
Your sister is cursed by a demon(and your mother in the past) and blablabla.
Are you sure link is correct ? It is bunch of Jap mangas, >100. Which is correct one ?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
sonicdriller03 - I have read quite a few of the stories tagged as "cheating" and "cuckolding" on literotica.com. I find the quality is variable though and I am loathe to recommend any as what I might consider a favourite story might be hated by others depending on their preferences. I also like a backstory and a strong one plus a good story-line/plot-line throughout a work a fiction and most of them lack that. I also find that many of those stories are also nothing more than revenge stories and also very unoriginal and very non -erotic as in there isn't even any sex in them.

Reactions: sonicdriller03

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, I search for games (or other products) which have all following conditions met:
1. MC is NTRed by other males
2. He is unaware
3. He wins or "wins" - girl stays with him, as gf or even wife.
4. Optionally but strongly recommended: she is impregnated by other male, but MC thinks kid is his
So cheating girl stays with MC, even talking about "good of their marriage" as reason for not telling him.

I know that RJ255342's one of possible endings meets above.
Anything else?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, I search for games (or other products) which have all following conditions met:
1. MC is NTRed by other males
2. He is unaware
3. He wins or "wins" - girl stays with him, as gf or even wife.
4. Optionally but strongly recommended: she is impregnated by other male, but MC thinks kid is his
So cheating girl stays with MC, even talking about "good of their marriage" as reason for not telling him.

I know that RJ255342's one of possible endings meets above.
Anything else?
Tsumamigui 3, Heartful Maman (not the MC but husband) xD But I bet you already know both titles as the hailed NTR Paladin
Seriously though, this might be it but it's from female POV
over here male mc but I don't really remember if she stays with her husband

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Superb NTR game. REALLY !
Girls ask lovers to keep secret and carelessly fuck both with MC and lovers.
They get pregnant and for IIRC 3 days they leave letter with info about absensce. MC is unaware lol.
Game is in fact camouflaged semi-netorase, because to start NTR, player has to do special actions first.
There are nice NG+ additions, with two custom NTR missions. Too bad some other content is unfinished,
Problem is, AFAIK, that there is no ending where girls fuck with two rival males AND stay with MC. But still girls can fuck 3rd males and be with MC.
Nice graphics, cute girls. Too bad 8th title with SAME graphics recycled.
Game is both flag and parameter based. There are statistics for every girl - we can track if they actually fucked other male.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes