Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Can anyone please recommend any good games where the husband/boyfriend gets humiliated by his wife/girlfriend's etc. I've played cucksim, seeds of choas, swing and miss which I liked and bully which was too over the top. I've played quite a few ntr games but most of them seem to be just banging without the husband knowing nothing about it.
the tyrant and Ntrpg 2

Reactions: madhatter11

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I really liked the following hentai, it is a good mix of swinging&ntr. There is also a game about it but it is not translated yet. The sex scenes are not very good but the subject matter and especially the ending is quite fun. The ending also gives an important lesson to all husbands :D

Reactions: fbass

Sterling.Archer

Nov 13, 2017
I really liked the following hentai, it is a good mix of swinging&ntr. There is also a game about it but it is not translated yet. The sex scenes are not very good but the subject matter and especially the ending is quite fun. The ending also gives an important lesson to all husbands :D

I liked it too. Thank you

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
MEYD-526 has one of the best endings i ever saw in a NTR movie. Look to the face of the actor; hate, suffering, sadness, anger.... The guy made a great job to show all these emotions. The actress (Airi Kijima) is also great all throughout the movie. Don't miss it.

Reactions: rKnight and fbass
May 30, 2017
I just downloaded Goblinboy file on the first page but it is no game or anything.Just GAM file and I suppose they are names of his games.Any help?

Kitebetn

Nov 15, 2018
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a game I played months ago, it was about the MC being cucked by the girlfriend with his friend and also with a BBC, giving him the option of having her pussy shaved or hairy. I remember that he tried to get help online. It was a Ren'py game, sorry for the lack of information

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys, I'm trying to find a game I played months ago, it was about the MC being cucked by the girlfriend with his friend and also with a BBC, giving him the option of having her pussy shaved or hairy. I remember that he tried to get help online. It was a Ren'py game, sorry for the lack of information
The Bully. It was removed from F95 because a scene with abortion/murder

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

This mod has NTR in it. Just have to play it a bit. Highly recommend this mod
You get to tell you want her to try it out. Then follow her or wait in the house until she is back :p
Hi. Any other NVN1/2, or other rpg game, mod that contains NTR ?
BTW. This mod got updated January 2019 :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes