Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Any news about forward ho? It sounds interesting and I'd like to try it but without the English interface it seems complicated.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Any good games where the MC is the bull? Like Taffy Tales where the MC fucks Gerda.

itsmebruh

Nov 24, 2017

pretty good mom ntr, untranslated tho

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
on the dlsite did the netorare tag get nuked it also seems buggy and sort by new doesn't seem to work, does anybody know anything about this?

Reactions: yolol

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Nice shit
Started off well, but got over the top...I'm expecting the next update to be Chris growing 3 dicks so he can slam mom, scientist and Molly all at once. Then the scientist would be forced to create a gas that will turn all the men into women and the women into hypersexualized beings. Then because he has every person in the world under his whim he will force them to create a rocket to gas all the other planets so he can fuck all alien life too. But he wouldn't stop there. He would use the gas on the planets themselves so they would become sexualized beings that he could fuck. Finally he'd find a black hole, stuff his dick in it the black hole would basically spread his penis to every corner of the universe so he would be fucking everything and everyone for perpetuity. This massive amount of dick would shatter the transdimensional barriers and the fourth wall, and the absolute last chapter is about you, the reader, getting fucked by Chris.

That's how INSANE the story is once you get past chapter 10 or so. I don't understand how people go for that.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Due to a series of apparent mistakes, you end up on an only women "Size Queen" themed ship. As the reputation of the company is at stake, the Captain blackmails you in order to keep your mouth shut. She designs an strict Schedule, which you have to complete or you will get punished. The relations with the women on the ship will mold your mind, as well as your body, as you are trapped in a prison surrounded by water.

Content: Femdom, humiliation, sissification, submission, cuckold, transformation.

The actual game starts once you get into the ship, where a sort of "rpg" mechanic starts working. Stay tuned for updates (This game WILL have an ending/various endings).

''Upcoming content (spoilers):''

- More cuckold content. (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world.
- Dating sites: Tinder and Grindr.
- Men on board! (YAY!)
- Different classes, due to your newly acquired sissy needs.
- Gloryhole on board! (Say aaahh...)
- Resolution to the main argumental lines: GF relationship, Lab mystery, Transformation, The REAL truth about this ship, etc...

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Info from credits to user " ". TFGameSite is very active and friendly site and community, focused on various forms of transformation (mainly gender bender). Our respected member Kevin Smarts is their admin moderator for the games database and linked threads. Text below is citation, stripped from already known games:

(try to NOT read descriptions b4 playing, since descriptions are spoilers!)

by austinhaney6969. After you promise to be faithful and then do the Bailey gets you drunk quest arc you get a chance to admit it to your girlfriend. Doing so then triggers a breakup, followed by an eventual return of the girlfriend where all is forgiven and you're both happy... when out of nowhere you catch her with a guy. She proceeds to say that it is the only way you can be together since she keeps remembering how you cheated on her. You are then forced to watch your girlfriend with that guy.

by Malhavok. This one happens in the prologue. You and your girl decide to elope together but you choose a ship sailed by pirates. You are drugged and proceed to wake up to the sounds of your girlfriend being ganged on by the pirates - only she does not sound like she is in agony. Of course then you too proceed to be ganged on along with her, but her continued sounds and actions happen even while you are set upon by the pirates. The prologue ends with her being sold to some whorehouse and you forced to become the cabin girl for the ship.

by barabbas. This is a great game overall, but for NTR content the path you want is slightly hard to get but can happen two different ways. One path has you accepting the first "girl" you meet as your girlfriend but then proceeding to watch her suck a guy off in a bathroom at a party. Another path has you accepting "another" girl as your "lesbian" partner only to then watch as she gets fucked under orders by the queen of the high school. Sarcasm mode engaged, but on bright side you get fucked too, aren't you happy?

by plasticboy. This old text only RenPy game from 2014, despite its incredibly un-creative name (Seriously? TS NTR text adventure? ... At least it describes itself well I guess), is right up your alley. Many of the scenes and paths will have you getting NTRed while others or even that same one will have you getting changed and fucked as well or instead of her. Ignoring the name it was a remarkably well made game back in the day. You will not find any media in it though so be prepared to read. A lot.

by alburn. An incredibly old 2010 RAGS game, in this one you attempt to stop a mind control scheme where all the people in your life are being changed. If you do not figure out the secrets of what is going on fast enough then your girlfriend is not only permanently changed and controlled but you are forced to watch her think that someone else is who she is coupled with. And of course if you really fail you the main charater are also changed completely in ways that would not have been enjoyed prior to the changes.

by hemmel. Another incredibly old 2011 RAGS game, in this one you are supposed to get a present for your girlfriend, but depending on the choices you make you can really annoy her. This single incredibly hard to find (since every single choice needs to happen in an exact order - even choosing the same choices but in a different order will not give you this ending!) path results in her deliberately cheating on you with a guy and rubbing it in your face before leaving you to your fate that the magic has changed you into. Because the path is so hard to get I would normally give you a walk through but it has been too many years since I played it to do so myself - and apparently there are no walk through guides already available.

by Emmeken. Actually this seemingly incredibly old 2012 TADS game is far older actually! It was originally created in 2005 by I think it was Alyssa S or something like that. So a 14 year old game, and in some ways it shows its age. This is a psychological / mystery / horror erotic game. You accidentally log in as your younger girlfriend's usual online avatar only to find out that when she logs in privately she is going to a sex game as a submissive slave slut toy - only now you are the one forced to play out her expected part due to the programming of her avatar. As you explore further you find out that maybe all is even darker than it first looks. Apparently Sophie used to be a male programmer and was changed into this by the vengeful guy you meet in this virtual sex world and it seems he is the reason she hooked up with you in first place.

I am sure that there are others on this site, but those are the only ones that jumped into my memory right away and I could refind quickly in some cases. I have hazy memories of a few other games, including one or two by Lily and Tina from way back when) but can not recall their names or how to find them off hand and did not want to recommend a game if I was not sure it actually contained the content. So for once I am posting a short list without deliberately holding any back, sorry about that.

Last edited:

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Info from credits to user " ". TFGameSite is very active and friendly site and community, focused on various forms of transformation (mainly gender bender). Our respected member Kevin Smarts is their admin. Text below is citation, stripped from already known games:

(try to NOT read descriptions b4 playing, since descriptions are spoilers!)

by austinhaney6969. After you promise to be faithful and then do the Bailey gets you drunk quest arc you get a chance to admit it to your girlfriend. Doing so then triggers a breakup, followed by an eventual return of the girlfriend where all is forgiven and you're both happy... when out of nowhere you catch her with a guy. She proceeds to say that it is the only way you can be together since she keeps remembering how you cheated on her. You are then forced to watch your girlfriend with that guy.

by Malhavok. This one happens in the prologue. You and your girl decide to elope together but you choose a ship sailed by pirates. You are drugged and proceed to wake up to the sounds of your girlfriend being ganged on by the pirates - only she does not sound like she is in agony. Of course then you too proceed to be ganged on along with her, but her continued sounds and actions happen even while you are set upon by the pirates. The prologue ends with her being sold to some whorehouse and you forced to become the cabin girl for the ship.

by barabbas. This is a great game overall, but for NTR content the path you want is slightly hard to get but can happen two different ways. One path has you accepting the first "girl" you meet as your girlfriend but then proceeding to watch her suck a guy off in a bathroom at a party. Another path has you accepting "another" girl as your "lesbian" partner only to then watch as she gets fucked under orders by the queen of the high school. Sarcasm mode engaged, but on bright side you get fucked too, aren't you happy?

by plasticboy. This old text only RenPy game from 2014, despite its incredibly un-creative name (Seriously? TS NTR text adventure? ... At least it describes itself well I guess), is right up your alley. Many of the scenes and paths will have you getting NTRed while others or even that same one will have you getting changed and fucked as well or instead of her. Ignoring the name it was a remarkably well made game back in the day. You will not find any media in it though so be prepared to read. A lot.

by alburn. An incredibly old 2010 RAGS game, in this one you attempt to stop a mind control scheme where all the people in your life are being changed. If you do not figure out the secrets of what is going on fast enough then your girlfriend is not only permanently changed and controlled but you are forced to watch her think that someone else is who she is coupled with. And of course if you really fail you the main charater are also changed completely in ways that would not have been enjoyed prior to the changes.

by hemmel. Another incredibly old 2011 RAGS game, in this one you are supposed to get a present for your girlfriend, but depending on the choices you make you can really annoy her. This single incredibly hard to find (since every single choice needs to happen in an exact order - even choosing the same choices but in a different order will not give you this ending!) path results in her deliberately cheating on you with a guy and rubbing it in your face before leaving you to your fate that the magic has changed you into. Because the path is so hard to get I would normally give you a walk through but it has been too many years since I played it to do so myself - and apparently there are no walk through guides already available.

by Emmeken. Actually this seemingly incredibly old 2012 TADS game is far older actually! It was originally created in 2005 by I think it was Alyssa S or something like that. So a 14 year old game, and in some ways it shows its age. This is a psychological / mystery / horror erotic game. You accidentally log in as your younger girlfriend's usual online avatar only to find out that when she logs in privately she is going to a sex game as a submissive slave slut toy - only now you are the one forced to play out her expected part due to the programming of her avatar. As you explore further you find out that maybe all is even darker than it first looks. Apparently Sophie used to be a male programmer and was changed into this by the vengeful guy you meet in this virtual sex world and it seems he is the reason she hooked up with you in first place.

I am sure that there are others on this site, but those are the only ones that jumped into my memory right away and I could refind quickly in some cases. I have hazy memories of a few other games, including one or two by Lily and Tina from way back when) but can not recall their names or how to find them off hand and did not want to recommend a game if I was not sure it actually contained the content. So for once I am posting a short list without deliberately holding any back, sorry about that.
Wow. Found tfgames a while ago but never seen these ones except The Making of a Slut. Thank you for sharing.

Jun 17, 2018
Among any NTR / NTL (Netori) game or novel, what title is the best one which shows the 'mind game' between heroine and antagonist? I mean, the one which put more effort to show the good description of psychological battle and friction between heroine and antagonist, but eventually heroine is seduced by antagonist.

In other words, what NTR/NTL game / novel shows the process of mind battle between who wants to defend herself and her relation with protagonist vs who wants to take her?

Focus is the process. Process of mind game, psychological battle and friction, and process of surrender and being seduced by antagonist. No M/C, no torture neither rape, but more cling to pure mind battle and psychological friction, and then reasonable consequence of seduction / submission of heroine to antagonist.

Whether antagonist PoV or heroine PoV are fine. But I don't want to see protagonist PoV or sissy boyfriend/husband story, because such sharing / netorase / watching is not that realistic IMO (it is just my personal taste). So my wishlsit can be more close to adultery / cheating / infidelity story, but I think this should be fine. Because IMO adultery / cheating / infidelity with good amount of resistance / reluctance of heroine can be a good NTR / NTL, but with reasonable motivation of submission / surrender to antagonist.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Damn there are already people who translate this?
Im already half way through finishing it
Look like im doing useless work, again...
Dude, it is ready, but only interface translation. Do you make full one ?
PM me

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Dude, it is ready, but only interface translation. Do you make full one ?
PM me
Yeah, in going to fully translate this one, but its gonna take a while though, this game is a big one.
So many text, make me kinda dizzy sometimes just by looking at it LOL

Reactions: VermillioN

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Yeah, in going to fully translate this one, but its gonna take a while though, this game is a big one.
So many text, make me kinda dizzy sometimes just by looking at it LOL
You have current translation on PM. Woth other goodies. Good luck with translating his one.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes