Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017

Superb NTR game. REALLY !
Girls ask lovers to keep secret and carelessly fuck both with MC and lovers.
They get pregnant and for IIRC 3 days they leave letter with info about absensce. MC is unaware lol.
Game is in fact camouflaged semi-netorase, because to start NTR, player has to do special actions first.
There are nice NG+ additions, with two custom NTR missions. Too bad some other content is unfinished,
Problem is, AFAIK, that there is no ending where girls fuck with two rival males AND stay with MC. But still girls can fuck 3rd males and be with MC.
Nice graphics, cute girls. Too bad 8th title with SAME graphics recycled.
Game is both flag and parameter based. There are statistics for every girl - we can track if they actually fucked other male.
Forward Ho! I loved this game. I liked the Team Niimii games because there was always the option of going a no NTR route, or sometimes even a route where you have sex but still get NTRed. None of them were ever translated afaik. Also, like you said, they reuse the CGs for both the NTR version and regular version. It's all the same girls in the same positions too, so that might be a turn off for some people

Last edited:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

They get pregnant and for IIRC 3 days they leave letter with info about absensce. MC is unaware lol.
Game is in fact camouflaged semi-netorase, because to start NTR, player has to do special actions first.
There are nice NG+ additions, with two custom NTR missions. Too bad some other content is unfinished,
Problem is, AFAIK, that there is no ending where girls fuck with two rival males AND stay with MC. But still girls can fuck 3rd males and be with MC.
Game is both flag and parameter based. There are statistics for every girl - we can track if they actually fucked other male.
Thanks for the recommendation. You have a save for the game, if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: Wow the intro for this game is really long lol. Not that I mind, was just surprised, lots of stuff to do apparently.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Another decent, but worse, game is
Yugifan3 did partial translation for both of them AFAIK, problem is this translation is outdated (for older version).
throwawayacc - could you elaborate "sometimes even a route where you have sex but still get NTRed " except:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW I tried NTR games and but gameplay and NTR achieving was too unclear or boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnds and rgnar62

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Another decent, but worse, game is
Yugifan3 did partial translation for both of them AFAIK, problem is this translation is outdated (for older version).
throwawayacc - could you elaborate "sometimes even a route where you have sex but still get NTRed " except:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW I tried NTR games and but gameplay and NTR achieving was too unclear or boring.
It might be better to say there are routes where the girl has sex with you throughout the game but ends up with another person. Quite a few Japanese games have you have sex at the beginning and it goes full NTR for the rest of the game or just full NTR once it starts but Niimii has events where you still have sex while being NTRed.
In Life on the Floating Island, there were only two endings iirc but the girl will still have sex with you when you get ntred I think. In Forward Ho, there's the situation you described. I think another game (Superior Stone?) might also be the same as Forward Ho's situation but I could be wrong.
In terms of a "happy end", I think can be counted as one? This was really casual but the normal ending was happy enough, I think. I think this one: also had a happy ending but that was because there were two girls instead.
Finally, there's still Shadowcore, which can see the main girl have sex with other people (except for the main NTR target) and she'll still be with the MC depending on a parameter at the end

Dnds
If you mean a save for Forward Ho, this is the save for the gallery room

Reactions: CobraPL and Dnds

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It might be better to say there are routes where the girl has sex with you throughout the game but ends up with another person. Quite a few Japanese games have you have sex at the beginning and it goes full NTR for the rest of the game or just full NTR once it starts but Niimii has events where you still have sex while being NTRed.
In Life on the Floating Island, there were only two endings iirc but the girl will still have sex with you when you get ntred I think. In Forward Ho, there's the situation you described. I think another game (Superior Stone?) might also be the same as Forward Ho's situation but I could be wrong.
In terms of a "happy end", I think can be counted as one? This was really casual but the normal ending was happy enough, I think. I think this one: also had a happy ending but that was because there were two girls instead.
Finally, there's still Shadowcore, which can see the main girl have sex with other people (except for the main NTR target) and she'll still be with the MC depending on a parameter at the end

Dnds
If you mean a save for Forward Ho, this is the save for the gallery room
Thanks for the save.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ok, so I managed to have good end in Forward Ho! despite girl having 3 bastards with random guys hehe

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry about only asking but besides darkwanderer.com I don't know another good place to ask this. (as a place where i can request games, doujin, and stories)

I want to be as specific as possible because besides a few things I don't often see what i want and even if only 100 people end up seeing this thats 100 more chances to find something.

So with that disclaimer, Does anyone know some stories from literotica, hentaifoundry, choya, etc..; or games, VN, RPG. etc... where:
1. The media its told through the man's(cucked) point of view (OR atleast has a mixture of point of view from the man(cucked) and woman)
2. The man is NOT trying to push his lover into cheating
3. The woman is beginning to actively cheat and is getting off on the immorality of it

examples of this:
clarkoverns--My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend

Itjazura War ~ The story of a small isolated island ~

[Eight Beat (Itou Eight)] Ashitaba-san Chi de Nichijouteki ni Seishori Dekiru Isourou no Boku | My Daily Life Relieving My Sexual Urges in the Ashitaba Family Household (Ashitaba-san Chi no Mukogurashi) [English]

[Takatsu] Hitozuma A-san to Musuko no Yuujin N-kun - Married wife A and son's friend N-kun [English]
You tried https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-house-of-despicable-family-pin-point.995/
Its like 80% in the female POV, but the story is basically exactly what you describe.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I didn't know Takeda Hiromitsu just wrote an extra story for his magnum opus "Mana tama plus". If anyone didn't read it, that is one of my favorite NTR hentais.

main series :

newly published extra chapter :

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Another day and another HOT NTR scene in Forward Ho! I just discovered. This game is packed with NTR.
Good news, Yugifan3 announced he'll re-translate latest 1.18 version, while other guy already used automatic decensor patch, which worked very good. Some artifacts are still present, but still it looks decent.

Cronoxs

Jun 17, 2018
For those that like corruption... Do you like it cuz she become bad/mean/wordless or a slut?
I like it when they become mean sluts. Like those stories of wives telling their husband and son that they don't care about them anymore because they just want to get fucked all the time.

Reactions: desmosome

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018

English version?

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Can anyone help me out? I want to play this game Oyako Rankan, the synopsis is amazing but i dont think theres ever a full translation of it. Can i play it with vn reader or any programs that auto translate it? and how do i do that? thanks

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Can anyone help me out? I want to play this game Oyako Rankan, the synopsis is amazing but i dont think theres ever a full translation of it. Can i play it with vn reader or any programs that auto translate it? and how do i do that? thanks
There is VNR for machine translation. Interface + prologue's proper translation is available. That's all...

Reactions: Ravencrone

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I recommend using though other people still use Visual Novel Reader (VNR) which is pretty old, unsupported and buggy. Though to be fair, I was using it too until I discovered Textractor. The author also created a couple videos showing how to use it and how to find and add your own hooks.

Textractor does have built-in translation but I also as it supports multiple sites and auto-translates whatever is copied.

Reactions: Ravencrone

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone please recommend any good games where the husband/boyfriend gets humiliated by his wife/girlfriend's etc. I've played cucksim, seeds of choas, swing and miss which I liked and bully which was too over the top. I've played quite a few ntr games but most of them seem to be just banging without the husband knowing nothing about it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes