Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
I’m going the supposed childhood friend steals the protagonist mom and his girlfriend route where certain situations lead to NTR It starts with the teacher mom first and it leads the protagonist girlfriend but I don’t want it to really on hypnosis or aphrodisiac I want a fat otaku guy gets the beautiful girls but I’d don’t have an idea how to do it
YO Calm the fuck down that sounds almost identical to my game so far.(almost)

Jokes aside, I would love to play ur game if you ever manage to develop it

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
For the mom, one simple way would be blackmail and corrupt her down with that or he slowly eases into her heart like following her free time and giving her gifts, asking for one-one-one tutoring, pretends to get bullied and comes to her for comfort,etc. then steals the mom from protag this way.

From here, the friend can use the mom as a foothold in order to build up affection with the girlfriend. For girlfriend, if you dislike blackmail, you could have the childhood friend create scenarios where he is better than the protag such as paying off some dudes to pretend rob the girlfriend then he comes in and 'saves' her. Alternately, you have the protag be sent off to somewhere else, allowing the friend to corrupt the girlfriend when he's gone then escalate it from there.

Again, this is all stuff I came up with in like 5 mins so take it lightly but these are some angles for you to work off of.
I think I’m going to go with the second option slosh easer her heart into it where she and fat otaku get closer and the girlfriend becomes closer to fat otaku as well I want the protagonist father to be in the game I want him to find out he has been NTR just like his son these two don’t have good opinion of the fat otaku but fat otaku is close to the mom teacher and the protagonist girlfriend he has good relationship with both them since they have now each other
I want the the NTR story be about taking things for granted we’re two men takes things for granted and ends losing what they love.

I want it to be slow burn NTR with sexy animated pixels sex scenes and 3d sex scenes and shadow animations

Reactions: Damnboio
Jul 12, 2020
Recently released games i could call "interesting"

A shame it,s only 150 MB the idea was great but the game may be too short or bad

Interesting idea that may have decent content and gameplay. I have moderate expectations
Got any links for the games?

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
I think I’m going to go with the second option slosh easer her heart into it where she and fat otaku get closer and the girlfriend becomes closer to fat otaku as well I want the protagonist father to be in the game I want him to find out he has been NTR just like his son these two don’t have good opinion of the fat otaku but fat otaku is close to the mom teacher and the protagonist girlfriend he has good relationship with both them since they have now each other
I want the the NTR story be about taking things for granted we’re two men takes things for granted and ends losing what they love.

I want it to be slow burn NTR with sexy animated pixels sex scenes and 3d sex scenes and shadow animations
what is your opinion on adding pregnancy eventually?

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
By the way, guys, what are your best ntr recommendations with male mc, where you can see heroine's standing picture and stuff happening real-time? Like gentle girl and escape, maybe even with cum staying on the body. NukoMajin is currently making one that might become a real banger.

Jul 12, 2020
By the way, guys, what are your best ntr recommendations with male mc, where you can see heroine's standing picture and stuff happening real-time? Like gentle girl and escape, maybe even with cum staying on the body. NukoMajin is currently making one that might become a real banger.
I havent come across too many games with that feature. There's Leane 2, but that only has clothes tearing up over time. Theres the Kegani Laboratory games, they show wats going on in real time in a status window (newer ones have animations as well).
This feature is mainly why I'm really looking forward to NukoMajins game.

Oct 9, 2021
A 'meanwhile system' as said by NukoMajin. Hmmm... probably off the mark but closest I can think of is SAO NTR (only one of the scene/situation) and Engraved Pleasure. No standing picture though for Engraved Pleasure, unless dev making it in future update, last time I read (quite few months ago) dev was testing Baikin with interesting changes to the original.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I would bring Ntr Survival Z into this. https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-survival-z-v1-07-rsworks.151477/
Whenever you are out on a mission you (as the player, not the mc) see that something is going on.
You can leave it up to your imagination or look in the menu to see the standing picture which slightly changes during the ntr scene.

Unfortunaly it's the only one i know of :/

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
I would bring Ntr Survival Z into this. https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-survival-z-v1-07-rsworks.151477/
Whenever you are out on a mission you (as the player, not the mc) see that something is going on.
You can leave it up to your imagination or look in the menu to see the standing picture which slightly changes during the ntr scene.

Unfortunaly it's the only one i know of :/
I know of gentle girl and the short escape, or games form that dev in general,

but those are a bit meh.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Recently released games i could call "interesting"

A shame it,s only 150 MB the idea was great but the game may be too short or bad

Interesting idea that may have decent content and gameplay. I have moderate expectations
The first one is AI generated + loli focused, and the second one is a Milkseki game. It's beneath interesting tbh lol

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
By the way, guys, what are your best ntr recommendations with male mc, where you can see heroine's standing picture and stuff happening real-time? Like gentle girl and escape, maybe even with cum staying on the body.
"My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody" has this stuff but it's still unfinished game with not frequent updates ┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

Reactions: Lurkingpro

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
How would you classify games where you just give out your girls (Doesn't have to be love interests, slave/mind break also applicable) to others for a certain benefit like sexual gratification, status, money, knowledge etc? Prostitution and pimping are obvious but if the benefit doesn't involve money it wouldn't be prostitution I believe. For example in Grolokk you are a goblin and you collect these wenches into your harem, but you can also give them out to others for a certain benefit if you want to. It's kind of like netori, but as there's little emotional connection with the girl, it's a bit different. I think the main point of these situations is that the protag either initiates this deal, or is responsible to accept or deny it while the girl just obeys them.

Also, if you know of other games like this inform me please. Some I know are: NTR bunnies (although this is more netori and has the emotional stuff), Solvalley School, ExDe, Welcome to Erosland (kind of, not exactly), Harem Remastered, Trinity Fate and probably some more I don't remember.

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Epilogue after NTR ending both heroines are pregnant here is one heroine getting it
I used a character model from awesome creator who work is amazing I added stuff from different creators that might work for my heroines it was difficult I’m might change some clothes a bit but I do want add a gyaru but I’m drawing a blank

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes