Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

If anyone is interested in a small game I recommend this one that just came out. It is about half Netori and half female POV. The art is pretty good too. Thought it was a fun in-between for the bigger stuff.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017

If anyone is interested in a small game I recommend this one that just came out. It is about half Netori and half female POV. The art is pretty good too. Thought it was a fun in-between for the bigger stuff.
I played it yesterday, it was good but fucking bugs if it wasn't for mtool I think I'll never finished it

• Sad
Reactions: Creamzo

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Friends. It is currently 5AM at night. I've played this NTR game for 5 hours straight. My dick is sated by this NTR game. https://f95zone.to/threads/netoria-tactics-revolution-epilogues-update-apollo-seven.144617/. Probably top 3 game this year for me. Played the game like a year or two ago, wasn't great. Picked it up on a whim since it completed today and wow.

I highly recommend it. The dev is telling a more compelling story with mid drawings (they're not great, but fappable) than most ntr and non ntr games with 3d daz / blender renderings.

In summary: Branching story-line, engaging combat, strategy, surprising plot twist, innovative corruption system, fun rpg class ability for the main girl (Dancer and Whore) with corresponding sprites, outfits, skills, playstyle. Only a side project but it's fucking complete game. I might actually have to check out his other "real game", though I don't think there's any NTR there. SO MUCH CONTENT, 5 hours in and I'm half way thorough according to the full save. Secondary female love interest (refuge for MC who gets cheated on basically), can get NTRed as well lmao.

Cons: NTR feels too spread out among 4 characters. Futa / male to female transformation shit. Art could've been better. Engine is outdated. Only a "side project". Could've used more time developing the relationships. Could've had better villains who actively antagonize the MC as they fuck her.

I should be sleeping but I just had to leave a comment about this game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Friends. It is currently 5AM at night. I've played this NTR game for 5 hours straight. My dick is sated by this NTR game. https://f95zone.to/threads/netoria-tactics-revolution-epilogues-update-apollo-seven.144617/. Probably top 3 game this year for me. Played the game like a year or two ago, wasn't great. Picked it up on a whim since it completed today and wow.

I highly recommend it. The dev is telling a more compelling story with mid drawings (they're not great, but fappable) than most ntr and non ntr games with 3d daz / blender renderings.

In summary: Branching story-line, engaging combat, strategy, surprising plot twist, innovative corruption system, fun rpg class ability for the main girl (Dancer and Whore) with corresponding sprites, outfits, skills, playstyle. Only a side project but it's fucking complete game. I might actually have to check out his other "real game", though I don't think there's any NTR there. SO MUCH CONTENT, 5 hours in and I'm half way thorough according to the full save. Secondary female love interest (refuge for MC who gets cheated on basically), can get NTRed as well lmao.

Cons: NTR feels too spread out among 4 characters. Futa / male to female transformation shit. Art could've been better. Engine is outdated. Only a "side project". Could've used more time developing the relationships. Could've had better villains who actively antagonize the MC as they fuck her.

I should be sleeping but I just had to leave a comment about this game.
I'm sure it's great but this line makes it an instant skip for me.

" Said NTR is fully avoidable based on how you play the battles. "

That said, there is definitely a market for that type of NTR.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
my waiting list

I only knew about the last 1 but with the exception of the first (Golf ntr?) all look good! The one with the elf (visually the best i think) and the third one look really interesting, this last i see its the first game from the dev but they have made a lot of Voice works that are aparently good so high hopes.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure it's great but this line makes it an instant skip for me.

" Said NTR is fully avoidable based on how you play the battles. "

That said, there is definitely a market for that type of NTR.
Personally I don't think the game is playable without NTR especially if you play on Normal or Hard.

Unless you're a very good strategy game player who can min max + position perfectly, the game forces you to put the bad guys next to the FMC for the sake of buffs. The FMC has a buff which enhances anyone next to her, except for the MC who has a lone wolf trait that forces you to play 3 tiles away from anyone.

In fact the game is quite diffcult but after playing a bit I figured out how to do a virgin run without relying on the adjacency mechanic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes