Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
My opinion of SAO Part 1 is that it's 4/5.

I can see why some people saying that it's the best game of the year. The 3d art is done well. Asuna is super cute, great boobs, h-scenes and dialog are always to the point and concise. The mystery element is good enough. I like how Asuna is not a virgin prude. She has sex. Who asks for sex. Who cooks. Who is kind. Who shows affection. That wife material for a girl while her being feminine rather than a Hollywood Strong Womyn is great.

My biggest problems are:
1) Lack of Choices - It's a kinetic novel using RPGMaker MV engine. Asuna is getting fucked no matter what
2) No romance - this destined to fail scenario playing as the MC makes the game boring. You're a voyeur rather than trying to salvage the relationship.
3) Asuna is too easy - This pristine school flower idol babe that I just raved about? She sucks and fucks this ugly loser because he has a big cock... I mean bros. Think of your ideal woman. Will she do that? If she does, is she still worth it? She's a slut at that point. She's broken. Which leads me to the final point:
4) The bad guy is too ugly - In the original Sword Art Online, there isn't this loser nerd fugly guy. This is totally a self creation and maybe even a self insert for the author who desires Asuna. I would be onboard of Asuna falling in love with this Chad's big dick, if only he was smart, strong, handsome, AND has a big dick. It's 100% unrealistic to think a high value woman would ever fall for him. Guys, you know how shitty dating scene can be in the West. You really think this is realistic? In the East? Where women don't even look at you if you're poor?

---

My rewrite for the game would've to make the bad guy an actual Chad that competes with the MC. Instead of being a loser, he is a bully. He's not your bully, in fact you and Asuna stand up to him. You both don't like this guy. BUT, Chad is really good at SAO as well. Due to some in-game mechanics, Asuna is forced to team up with him.

The MC has a dream to play SAO to get out of poverty. Asuna, still a rich girl, wants to support him and help him through the game. Therefore it is imperative that Asuna and MC takes Chad with him. Chad slowsly molests, rapes, and trains Asuna. Over time Asuna falls for Chad. Meanwhile Chad and MC starts off not getting along, but eventually they do and become "bros". Unknown to MC, Chad has been treating him nice while treating Asuna like a cum rag.

As a player you'd have an opportunity to stop the harassment. Taking similar cues to Spirit Squeezing Devil, you have to complete some very diffcult tasks in order to save Asuna. Heck maybe you even eventually discovers the molestation. Yet Asuna thinks "if only he knows what Chad is doing to me he would quit playing with me in order to save me", so she and Chad actively hides it. There's a lot of potential for a "virgin run" to save Asuna from Chad.
Game link?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
1) Lack of Choices - It's a kinetic novel using RPGMaker MV engine. Asuna is getting fucked no matter what
2) No romance - this destined to fail scenario playing as the MC makes the game boring. You're a voyeur rather than trying to salvage the relationship.
3) Asuna is too easy - This pristine school flower idol babe that I just raved about? She sucks and fucks this ugly loser because he has a big cock... I mean bros. Think of your ideal woman. Will she do that? If she does, is she still worth it? She's a slut at that point. She's broken. Which leads me to the final point:
4) The bad guy is too ugly
1) That is a big benefit for me, I hate choices in my NTR. When I have to make the decision to get NTRd it has no impact.

2) SInce its a parody I would aree it leans heavily on the original source for the relationship, if I was not already very familiar with SAO it would definitely be an issue.

3) I dont think she was too easy, but I played as the game came out, so it was pretty slow progression for me. I supose playing it in one sitting can be pretty fast. She gets soft reset for part 2 were she regrets that night and avoids INoda for a while.

4) Ugly bastards are the best for NTR. A chad is supposed to get the girl, so having the better guy lose is the best. You still have the Chad for Kiritos sister which is a good sideline too.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
update 9 was kinda disappointing. I thought I was into haylen but slowly my interest has waned. Somehow cyanna has become my fav char even though all character stories kinda feel mid. Probably cause ive been spoilt by pretty good NTR games this year.

I also dont really care about update 10 as well.

I do enjoy the pixel art though. I feel like the pixel art is a lot better compared to HC2 or other NTR RPGs.

Also talking about pixel art, (NOT NTR) has really good pixel art cgs. Loli isnt really my thing but this game was pretty fucking good. Story developement was good and was really really well paced. I enjoyed the fights. (When I got tired of them, I added the cheat item that they give at the start of the game)

If anyone else is planning to play this, you should lose all the fights for proper corruption, or you will miss 90% of the scenes.
Some fights(boss fights) do need to be won so you probably need to reload them so you should save often.

Also if there are any similar games, please do recommend!
Try corruption of villages. For some reason I love it way more than henteria chronicles even though story isn’t as grand it’s simplicity just erotic enough for

Jun 15, 2018
Try corruption of villages. For some reason I love it way more than henteria chronicles even though story isn’t as grand it’s simplicity just erotic enough for
I played 3.0, I'm waiting for 3.2 public release. Thank you for the recommendation regardless, it s a good one.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020

I can see why some people saying that it's the best game of the year. The 3d art is done well. Asuna is super cute, great boobs, h-scenes and dialog are always to the point and concise. The mystery element is good enough. I like how Asuna is not a virgin prude. She has sex. Who asks for sex. Who cooks. Who is kind. Who shows affection. That wife material for a girl while her being feminine rather than a Hollywood Strong Womyn is great.

My biggest problems are:
4) The bad guy is too ugly - In the original Sword Art Online, there isn't this loser nerd fugly guy. This is totally a self creation and maybe even a self insert for the author who desires Asuna. I would be onboard of Asuna falling in love with this Chad's big dick, if only he was smart, strong, handsome, AND has a big dick. It's 100% unrealistic to think a high value woman would ever fall for him. Guys, you know how shitty dating scene can be in the West. You really think this is realistic? In the East? Where women don't even look at you if you're poor?

---

My rewrite for the game would've to make the bad guy an actual Chad that competes with the MC. Instead of being a loser, he is a bully. He's not your bully, in fact you and Asuna stand up to him. You both don't like this guy. BUT, Chad is really good at SAO as well. Due to some in-game mechanics, Asuna is forced to team up with him.

The MC has a dream to play SAO to get out of poverty. Asuna, still a rich girl, wants to support him and help him through the game. Therefore it is imperative that Asuna and MC takes Chad with him. Chad slowsly molests, rapes, and trains Asuna. Over time Asuna falls for Chad. Meanwhile Chad and MC starts off not getting along, but eventually they do and become "bros". Unknown to MC, Chad has been treating him nice while treating Asuna like a cum rag.

As a player you'd have an opportunity to stop the harassment. Taking similar cues to Spirit Squeezing Devil, you have to complete some very diffcult tasks in order to save Asuna. Heck maybe you even eventually discovers the molestation. Yet Asuna thinks "if only he knows what Chad is doing to me he would quit playing with me in order to save me", so she and Chad actively hides it. There's a lot of potential for a "virgin run" to save Asuna from Chad.
All of the disadvantages you mentioned are exactly what I wanted to point out after starting to play more than 2 hours of part 1, actually, I'm not even too satisfied with the Koitatsu 3D art. The gameplay and WB still really lacks depth is gave me feeling that I wasn't really experiencing the world of SAO. Until now, this game has not been able to enter GOTY in my heart.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cleanfeel

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

My biggest problems are:

---

oh cmon , ugly fat bastards are the best part of ntr games .
The dirtier and uglier the better :sneaky:

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Does anyone know if theres a website that archived all of 浅上藤奶/Fujino's artwork? Their gone in e-Hentai and Hitomi-la and im kinda lazy to redownload the games.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019

My biggest problems are:
I only agree with one thing, ugly looser a big turn down for me to the point that I don't even bother play past the prologue.. People seem to like it, probably because they recognize this fatso in themselves.. I don't see the point when this loser clearly is inferior to the MC is the main bull guy in the game. It's too niche a character archetype.
Definitely can't call the game my GotY, when I get zero stimulation so. Just skipped.

• Haha
Reactions: cleanfeel

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
When I have to make the decision to get NTRd it has no impact.
1000% true. Defeats the purpose. That's alone why for me for instance Scars of Summer is nothing more than a decent game - you have to run around and initiate NTR with guys of your choice yourself.

I'd like though games to have avoidable NTR and good ending but NTR to be so hard to avoid that you're essentially bound to get NTRed unless you give it the game another playthrough knowing all the mechanics, something like Nebel Geistejager as Cleanfeel described it once, though I am yet to play it (smth. like by the time you fully understand the dating/game mechanics and where to find FMC she already gets fucked by the chad or is about to be).

P.S. Having a blast for a 3rd day in a row with Wife's Phone. Couldn't run it on Android though but it'd be nice as the main game interface looks exactly like a phone. Lots of branches - can corrupt wife and make her cheat, or share her, and spy on her mostly through her phone messages (her BBC whore friends corrupt her too, there are her boss, your brother, some random instagram fuckers and more). There are more chicks to fuck or corrupt and even MtF stuff.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I only agree with one thing, ugly looser a big turn down for me to the point that I don't even bother play past the prologue.. People seem to like it, probably because they recognize this fatso in themselves.. I don't see the point when this loser clearly is inferior to the MC is the main bull guy in the game. It's too niche a character archetype.
Definitely can't call the game my GotY, when I get zero stimulation so. Just skipped.
For me I love ugly bastard since it creates a bigger contrast. It makes the corruption even deeper.

Not fat or real ugly in real life, so yeah. I actually think you might dislike it if you ARE fat and ugly. Nobody likes a mirror when they do not look good.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I don't necessarily think that people like the game because of Inoda (although I like him as a character) but because of it's godlike animation quality and really good execution of mystery NTR

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
For me I love ugly bastard since it creates a bigger contrast. It makes the corruption even deeper.
But the same contrast is created in the opposite way as well :unsure:
It's not just Ugly bastard it's primarily a loser sub archetype of character which is usually get cheated on, not the other way around. I quite enjoyed with ugly bastard path in the Gaptax game and Divagate though.
You can dislike because you see yourself in it and you can also like it because you see yourself in it, so what one is the right? :WaitWhat:
The emotional attachment usually comes from the latter case, so :HideThePain:
The problem is that with Inoda I don't care just like with MC who always gets cheated on because he resembles it so much.
Anyway I hope Fujino will make a game with different paths at some point.

I don't necessarily think that people like the game because of Inoda (although I like him as a character) but because of it's godlike animation quality and really good execution of mystery NTR
Yes, I was only judging from my personal tastes. The scenes quality are very good indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez and cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The point I was making isn't relating with Inoda. The point is the GIRL. NTR is always about the GIRL. Your waifu. The girl in an NTR game is ALWAYS front and center in every single promo art.

The fact she likes a fugly loser because of his "big cock" 1) breaks realism, modern Western girls wanting 6 figure salary 6 inch cock, AND 6 feet tall guys 2) means she was a shallow woman who cheated.

The fact is she cheated on the MC for such a dumb reason and falling in love with Inoda for trivial and illogical reason is the why I don't like the game. The whole point leading to corruption and the start of doing sex acts as he feigned heroism to get his ass beaten. He didn't even fight off the thugs, the MC did.

The moment Inoda propositioned the girl to let him touch her tits, a real top class beauty waifu would've laughed awkwardly and walked out of the house. And never talked to him again. Would've went to BF and said "you would not believe what that creep Inoda said to me". Especially if she is shown to be a modern, smart, sex positive girl who isn't like the typical Japanese woman who is a doormat to sexual harassment.

The corruption was done poorly for these reasons. Inoda is simply the circumstances. The FMC is the actor and she is poorly portrayed.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The point I was making isn't relating with Inoda. The point is the GIRL. NTR is always about the GIRL. Your waifu. The girl in an NTR game is ALWAYS front and center in every single promo art.

The fact she likes a fugly loser because of his "big cock" 1) breaks realism, modern Western girls wanting 6 figure salary 6 inch cock, AND 6 feet tall guys 2) means she was a shallow woman who cheated.

The fact is she cheated on the MC for such a dumb reason and falling in love with Inoda for trivial and illogical reason is the why I don't like the game. The whole point leading to corruption and the start of doing sex acts as he feigned heroism to get his ass beaten. He didn't even fight off the thugs, the MC did.

The moment Inoda propositioned the girl to let him touch her tits, a real top class beauty waifu would've laughed awkwardly and walked out of the house. And never talked to him again. Would've went to BF and said "you would not believe what that creep Inoda said to me". Especially if she is shown to be a modern, smart, sex positive girl who isn't like the typical Japanese woman who is a doormat to sexual harassment.

The corruption was done poorly for these reasons. Inoda is simply the circumstances. The FMC is the actor and she is poorly portrayed.
I don't give a shit about realism in a video game.

And if you think girls don't somtimes go for the fat confident loser in real life then you are living in a bubble. It does happen. Especially when they are younger. But again, its game so I don't even factor that into it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes