Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think if a dev has a vision, they should act out on fulfilling that vision and avoid things going off the "deep end" so to speak.

If NTR is added to a pure love/vanilla-themed game, then the dev is really just pushing the boundaries of what the original game was based on.

If they were to add in some NTR elements to a harem-themed game or pure love/vanilla game, then at least make it like an optional route or a "what if" kinda of scenario that has no bearing on the actual main plot or character development, just sort of like a "what if" AU version and/or retelling of events sort of like how Power Vacuum did it....

Just my $0.02....

:sneaky:
Yea, slapping a fetish on something just to try and add that audience is never a good idea. You will not please the ones who want that fetish because it's poorly implemented, and you will piss off your original fan base.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Seems to me like a financial move. Which does not translate to good ntr content anyway.

And you know what's funnier? There isn't any romance/vanilla discussion thread anywhere on this site. With how vocal they are, I imagined they would have some kind of operation base (or maybe I missed it). :unsure:

No good ntr lately so I wanna find a good romance game/VN recommending thread, that's how I found out there is none.

edited: btw, I hate a certain F-site but they just licensed Seto Yuuki's Chitose. I've been a big fan of Seto Yuuki so gonna get the paperback version.
F-Site just like the C-Site for anime. Started as a pirate site but switched to being a publisher, lol.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
May be.... but it has sold almost a thousand in a few hours so it must be at least decent
That doesn't tell you anything. Non of those people have played it, they just either like the dev, or thought it look worth a buy.

Yakutia

Feb 8, 2020
Hello folks, I have come in a great need. I'm wondering if there are any kind of NTR games (preferably Japanese) that abuse the MC kindness.
Like the MC saved someone’s life and now the guy is banging his wife and yadayada.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Hello folks, I have come in a great need. I'm wondering if there are any kind of NTR games (preferably Japanese) that abuse the MC kindness.
Like the MC saved someone’s life and now the guy is banging his wife and yadayada.
There's Tsumamigui 3. One of the antagonists is a punk young man staying with the MC and his family, who tries to flirt with and steal the wife. It might be a little weak for what you're looking for, because you're the brother instead of the husband, though (and also maybe trying to steal the wife while staying with them).

Reactions: Yakutia

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018

Finished after 2hrs, quite short and its scene volume is quite small for 1600yen to be honest.

The gameplay is meh, if you don't want to reach the happy ending there's not much to do apart from fast travel to the dungeon and immediately back.
It's a 2 year project, so I expected more scenes and variations instead of the girl getting fucked in the same room in every scene.

Pretty disappointing if I am being critical. Otherwise it's an ok fap.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

Finished after 2hrs, quite short and its scene volume is quite small for 1600yen to be honest.

The gameplay is meh, if you don't want to reach the happy ending there's not much to do apart from fast travel to the dungeon and immediately back.
It's a 2 year project, so I expected more scenes and variations instead of the girl getting fucked in the same room in every scene.

I just got finished with it too. It's almost good, I liked the ideas, but I agree with you on everything. It has the same weird problem that I've been noticing in a lot of NTR rpgmaker games where a large map is set up and it kind of gives you the expectation that you'll use it or be able to see roaming events but it does nothing at all with it. There's 3 floors and a bunch of classrooms and bedrooms and there's no reason for them to be there and the game just prompts you to fast travel everywhere anyways.

Reactions: Leoo

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
I just got finished with it too. It's almost good, I liked the ideas, but I agree with you on everything. It has the same weird problem that I've been noticing in a lot of NTR rpgmaker games where a large map is set up and it kind of gives you the expectation that you'll use it or be able to see roaming events but it does nothing at all with it. There's 3 floors and a bunch of classrooms and bedrooms and there's no reason for them to be there and the game just prompts you to fast travel everywhere anyways.
The large map is intended for skill book hunting at night but there's no indication of what day or where it appears, so I just go back and finish the day instead.

I would rather see it used for NTR events than just skill book hunting.

Reactions: LordFrz

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

For me the worst is that i expected that both girls could be corrupted but apparently the blonde is the one with most scenes. I couldn´t unlock any scene with the blue haired sister

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes