Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
This might be a weird question, but how do I register on this site?
The register icon just redirects me to the login page.

01/19/2024
  • Implements logging for unauthorized access
  • For non-logged-in users: Captcha will now be displayed before opening the reader for every nth read
  • For logged-in users: Increased captcha interval from every 10th read to every 30th read
P.S: The site currently has 15,496 registered users, and account registration will be closed indefinitely.
Therefore, please refrain from spamming the inbox with account registration requests.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Oct 5, 2018
Ci-en updates from Scars clone and Neko Majin -

Nothing amazing so far this year. Hopefully we get something good in the second half of 2024.

Reactions: GorillaMond

ssmith

May 24, 2017
I discovered AI chats, I can't put it down, you can do whatever you want with whoever you want, create your story as you see fit. Finally I can create an ntr story on Yor Forger, since no game has been made, well I'll create myself history. I'm corrupting it little by little and it's a great show, because it has so many ideas and so much imagination and it's better than any game. I highly recommend you try it, you'll never stop. The only flaw is that it costs, but it's worth it, believe me!!
Sorry for my English.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Nothing amazing so far this year. Hopefully we get something good in the second half of 2024.
There are already a lot of good ones that I played this year. The gpt mtl of Mind Luda , Until the Princely Childhood Friend Becomes a Sow , Oyako Rankan and Santuary of Promises . There's also umemaro's Friends Game which I also enjoyed.

and yes , Im aware that some of them were not 2024 games , but regardless, I only played them now cuz its a good mtl from Dazed. Another one that I'll definitely play is the finished game of NTRMAN's ToTD once he released the jp va version.

Some of them are not amazing ,but theyre quite good imo.

Reactions: CapiorCorpus

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

What´s your opinion in this one?
Is it worth it to try to translate this or is boring and isnt worth it?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

Finished after 2hrs, quite short and its scene volume is quite small for 1600yen to be honest.
Even worse than you think, game normal price is 1980 yens.
Price is insane considering the total lack of content.

It's a 2 year project, so I expected more scenes and variations instead of the girl getting fucked in the same room in every scene.
Really? It looks like it has been made in 3 months.
World is simple and empty, the mystery part is boring... what the hell did he do to need 2 years?
Only good thing is the sex stats menu and blonde girl design.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Can't believe I fell for that april fool's joke. Thought I was getting ntred by patreon again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes