• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
Been a lurker on this post for awhile, but I thought someone might be able to lend me some assistance.

Many years ago, back in the early 2000s, there was a pretty prolific writer of fan fiction, mostly Marvel, named De'Sare (or sometimes just Desare). He posted on a site called the Grey Archive mainly. The guy got me into NTR before I even knew what it was, and for my money, he's still the undefeated champ.

Is there any chance one of you knows a site that still carries his stuff? I've only ever been able to find one or two things, and even what remains of the Grey Archive doesn't have it. Better yet, can I win the perv lottery and find someone that somehow has his works and can share them? Fingers crossed over here.
Since none of the younglings in this thread seemed to have no clue about what you were asking I will post what I know about De'sare. He's ancient so most of his work is lost, but you can still read some on the greyarchive's web archive, or just download this . Some guy recently uploaded some of his works on AO3, but I think he might have edited some stuff. Apart from that all I could find was chapter he co-wrote on literotica, seems like he deleted his account there.

Sep 8, 2021
Since none of the younglings in this thread seemed to have no clue about what you were asking I will post what I know about De'sare. He's ancient so most of his work is lost, but you can still read some on the greyarchive's web archive, or just download this . Some guy recently uploaded some of his works on AO3, but I think he might have edited some stuff. Apart from that all I could find was chapter he co-wrote on literotica, seems like he deleted his account there.
Ya know you'd think after all these games I'd have built a tolerance to all NTR by now, but something about Spider-man himself getting cucked just doesn't sit well with me.

Leave Peter Parker alone man he deserve better :cry:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Ya know you'd think after all these games I'd have built a tolerance to all NTR by now, but something about Spider-man himself getting cucked just doesn't sit well with me.

Leave Peter Parker alone man he deserve better :cry:
Ngl, Paul and MJ in Amazing Spider-Man #25 made me lose my shit.
Good to see Peter in the new Ultimate Spider-Man, they finally let him rest.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Bing translates it, then you translate/try to make sense of it in your head after reading it and maybe you get 50% of what is going on? Maybe more, but that's already you guessing and connecting the dots in your head from the previous events but not translated info...

patched with Dazedanon's ChatGPT-4 translation. Check if there are updates on Github/wherever as I packed and uploaded it right after release!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes